imprison her soul like they did in the past.
像他们曾经那样 囚禁她的灵魂
It's my fault.
是我的错
I broke that thing. I released Mary. I...
我踩坏了它 让玛丽逃脱...
I was trying to beef up what I thought was a ridiculous story.
当时我想让这荒谬的故事更引人入胜
You never told me that.
你没和我说过这个
I... I tried. I wanted to...
我试过 本想...
God always offers an opportunity for redemption.
上帝永远为救赎开一扇门
He often chooses a sinner to serve his divine purpose.
他经常选择罪人来完成神的使命
Wait, are you saying that God chose me?
你是说上帝选中我?
I'm saying our Lord works in mysterious ways.
我是说上帝有他不为人知的方式
Some more mysterious than others.
一次比一次更独特
This calls for the blessing of a bishop...
这是召唤一位主教的神力...
or, in a pinch, a monsignor.
或者 必要时 神职人员也行
Next, the wax must be sealed by holy fire.
接下来 蜡须用圣火封上
This flame signifies the presence of the living God.
这火焰代表上帝真身的出现
Get back.
退后
Oh, no!
哦 不!
Oh! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
哦! 哦 上帝! 哦 上帝!
Oh, we can't stop Mary without Delgarde.
哦 少了戴戛德 我们无法阻止玛丽
Look at all these people praying to her.
你看有那么多人向她祈祷
She's feeding off their faith, growing stronger.
有他们的信念供奉 她更强大了
What destroys faith?
什么能摧毁信念?
Doubt.
疑虑
Doubt weakens faith.
疑虑会削弱信念
Doubt leads to damnation.
疑虑会下地狱
If we can get those people to stop believing in Mary,
若我们能让那些人不再相信玛丽
we can take away her power.
就能解除她的魔力
God, the father of heaven, have mercy on us.
上帝啊 圣父 给予我们慈爱
- Lord, have mercy. - Lord, have mercy.
- 慈悲的主 - 慈悲的主
God, the son, the redeemer, have mercy on us.
上帝啊 圣子 救世主 给予我们慈爱
- Christ, have mercy. - Christ, have mercy.
- 慈悲的基♥督♥ - 慈悲的基♥督♥
God, the holy spirit, have mercy on us.
上帝啊 圣灵 给予我们慈爱
- Lord, have mercy. - Lord, have mercy.
- 慈悲的主 - 慈悲的主
- Amen. - Amen.
- 阿门 - 阿门
Alice!
爱丽丝!
Alice!
爱丽丝!
- Alice! - Alice. Bless us.
- 爱丽丝! - 爱丽丝 祝福我们
Mary is here.
玛利亚她来了
She wants you to pledge your faith to her.
她要你们将信念交付于她
Let her into your hearts. Pray to her.
让她进驻你们心间 向她祈祷
Pray to our Lady of Banfield.
向我们班菲尔德之母祈祷
Hail, Mary.
万福玛利亚
You are the undying spirit.
你是不死的圣灵
The eternal, the all-powerful.
不朽而万能
Hail, Mary of Banfield.
万福 班菲尔德圣母
Hail, Mary of Banfield.
万福 班菲尔德圣母
We pledge our hearts to you.
我们把心交付于你
We vow our everlasting devotion.
我们誓言永远的忠诚
Our souls are at your mercy.
我们的灵魂受你慈爱
Hail, Mary of Banfield.
万福 班菲尔德圣母
Hail, Mary of Banfield!
万福 班菲尔德圣母!
In one voice we call to you.
我们一致召唤你
Come to us.
来我们中间
Heal our pain, relieve our suffering.
治愈我们的伤痛 结束我们的苦难
Lead us!
统领我们!
Hail, Mary of Banfield!
万福 班菲尔德圣母!
Hail, Mary of Banfield!
万福 班菲尔德圣母!
Hail, Mary of Banfield!
万福 班菲尔德圣母!
Hail, Mary of Banfield!
万福 班菲尔德圣母!
Hail, Mary of Banfield!
万福 班菲尔德圣母!
Now, Alice. Now is the time.
现在 爱丽丝 开始吧
Do you offer your souls to Mary?
愿意把灵魂献给玛利亚吗?
Yes!
愿意!
It's all a lie.
这全都是谎言
I faked the miracles.
我伪造了神迹
- Fenn. - Listen to me.
- 芬恩 - 听我说
Do you offer your souls to Mary?
愿意把灵魂献给玛利亚吗?
Yes!
愿意!
Come on.
帮个忙
Alice! Alice!
爱丽丝! 爱丽丝!
One more time, Alice.
再说一遍 爱丽丝
Do you offer your souls to...
愿意把灵魂献给...
Alice!
爱丽丝!
Alice!
爱丽丝!
Mary is not who you think she is.
玛丽不是你所理解的玛利亚
She is deceiving you.
她在欺骗你
- The miracles are false. - Boo!
- 那些神迹是假的 - 噗!
There's no Mary. There never was.
没有玛利亚 从来都没有
It's a lie!
这是谎言!
No!
不!
Let him speak.
让他说完
Let him be.
让他说
Go ahead, Mr. Fenn.
继续 芬恩先生
I fabricated the entire story. I made it up.
我捏造了整个故事 都是我编的
Lies!
他在撒谎!
Mary healed me.
玛利亚治愈了我
Alice,
爱丽丝
I am so sorry.
我很抱歉
Your illness, it resolved on its own.
你的病会自行痊愈
She cured my boy.
她治好了我儿子
It's called the placebo effect.
这叫做安慰剂效应
Your boy...
你儿子...
Your boy believed he could walk.
你儿子相信自己能走
And he did.
还真走了
Father Hagan raised you.
哈根神父养育了你
He loved you.
他爱你
He was your family.
他是你的家人
She killed him.
她杀死了他
我是玛利亚
I am Mary.
You prayed to me, and I listened.
你向我祈祷 我倾听了
Father Hagan...
哈根神父...
he hanged in your church.
他在你们教堂上吊了
You asked me to hush it up, to cover it up, and I did.
你要我闭嘴 掩盖真♥相♥ 我照做了
You can't believe this man.
你们不能相信这个人
He's a blasphemer.
他亵渎神灵
An atheist.
一个无神论者
Mary has been using you.
玛丽一直在利用你
Trust me.
相信我
I need you to trust me.
我要你相信我
Fight her!
跟她搏斗!
It was all me.
这都因我
I made it all up for a story.
我做这些是为了编个故事
Just... let me ask you something.
我来问问你们
Tell me, what is easier for you to believe, that...
告诉我 你们更容易相信哪个...
That an unscrupulous journalist created a hoax or that...
一个无视道德的记者设计的骗局 还是...
Or that God himself
还是上帝他亲自
reached down and touched...
下凡并降临到...
Banfield?
班菲尔德?
Alice. Trust me.
爱丽丝 相信我
You have to stop these people from believing in her.
你必须阻止这些人相信她
Fight her.
跟她搏斗
爱丽丝 听我的
Alice, listen to me.
Finish the prayer.
完成这祈祷
They must pledge their souls to me
他们必须把灵魂交给我
or you will never speak again.
否则你将再次无法说话
Mr. Fenn is telling the truth.
芬恩先生说的是真话
What?
什么?
Mary isn't real.
玛利亚不是真的
Son of a bitch.
这婊♥子♥
Mary's not real!
玛利亚不是真的!