I believe! I believe! I believe...
我相信! 我相信! 我相信!...
Natalie.
娜塔莉
What?
怎么了?
Fenn?
芬恩?
Run!
快跑!
Go!
走!
We need to warn Alice.
我们得警告爱丽丝
Alice, did you have a vision?
爱丽丝 你见到她了?
Alice, please, please.
爱丽丝 请告诉我 告诉我
What do you have to say to the people...?
你要告诉人们什么...?
Not right now. Please, please, please.
现在不行 请让开 请让开
- Back away. - Alice, a couple more questions.
- 退后 - 爱丽丝 还有几个问题
Not right now.
现在不行
Alice, will more people be healed?
爱丽丝 她会医治更多人吗?
Now is not a good time, Monica.
现在电♥话♥不是时候 莫妮卡
You got a deal.
我们同意了
The Special Section desk is yours,
专栏编辑部是你的了
but I want you in the office today.
但我要你今天就到位
I want your interviews with Alice,
我要你采访爱丽丝
and I want access to her.
我要见到她
The story, no, I, uh...
这事...不...我...
Listen to me, I got it all wrong.
听我说 我全错了
Wait, what is this? Did you get a better offer?
等等 什么意思? 你有更好的方向?
No, you are not listening. All right? We need to kill it.
不 你没在听我说 我们得取消这报道
Fenn, you're back.
芬恩 你复职了
This is your last chance. You've got it all.
这是你最后的机会 你全得到了
Look, I know you. You would sell your soul for a story.
我了解你 你会为猛料而出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂
I'm pretty sure I already did.
我很肯定已经这么做了
We gotta hurry.
我们得赶快
Alice is in the convent.
爱丽丝在修道院
波士顿总教区
Sir, he's in a meeting.
先生 他在里面开会
Mr. Fenn.
芬恩先生
Before he died, Father Hagan discovered the truth.
在死之前 哈根神父发现了真♥相♥
Here, 175 years ago. 1845.
在这儿 175年前 1845年
A woman named Mary Elnor
一个叫玛丽·厄尔诺的女人
performed exactly the same healings as Alice.
干了跟爱丽丝完全一样的事情
But the source of her power wasn't divine.
但其力量并非来自神赐
It was satanic.
而是撒旦
I know all about this, Mr. Fenn.
这我全知道 芬恩先生
As soon as the first miracle was reported,
神迹一出现就被上报
I had my staff research Banfield.
我找人研究了班菲尔德
Mary Elnor's confession is preserved in the diocese archives.
玛丽·厄尔诺的认罪情况被保存在教区档案里
Why was I not informed about this?
为什么这事没告诉我?
Informed about what?
要告诉你什么?
An ugly occurrence of vigilante justice that happened almost two centuries ago?
一起近两百年前发生的 不正规的私刑丑闻?
Mary killed him.
玛丽杀死了他
Father Hagan committed suicide, Mr. Fenn.
哈根神父是自杀的 芬恩先生
Bullshit.
简直胡扯
She will kill anyone that tries to stop her.
她会杀死所有阻止她的人
What do you expect me to do, hmm?
你希望我怎么做 呣?
Call off the service?
取消今晚的仪式?
What service?
什么仪式?
The Lady spoke through Alice.
那女人让爱丽丝传话
She asked for a service to be held at the shrine to celebrate the Feast of the Immaculate Conception.
要求为圣灵感孕节盛典 在圣地搞个仪式
Absolutely not. You cannot go through with this.
绝对不行 你们不能让她得逞
She will claim the souls of everyone who believes her.
她会索走对她示忠信徒的灵魂
Why? Why do you do this to yourself, Mr. Fenn, hm?
你干嘛非要跟自己过不去 芬恩先生?
You have it all.
你已名利双收
Why do you want to blow up your career all over again?
干嘛要再次毁了自己前程?
Because it's the truth.
因为这是真♥相♥
And make no mistake about it, I will tell the world.
我会告诉世人 不会再重蹈覆辙
And who would believe you?
看看谁会信你?
No, the sisters won't let me in to see her. Bishop's orders.
不行 修女们不让我见她 是主教关照的
圣玛赛拉修道院
Look, I am in the diocese archives,
我在教区档案馆
and I think I found something here.
而且我找到了些东西
Uh, listen to this. Mary's final confession.
你听这个 玛丽最后的认罪
She was pregnant.
她已经怀孕
Before she was captured, Mary gave birth to a son.
在她被抓前 玛丽生下个儿子
And that infant was claimed by a local landowner.
那婴儿被当地一个地主收养
Um, all right, his name...
他的名字...
Jesus.
上帝
His name is Nicholas Pagett.
他名叫尼古拉斯·派杰特
Pagett?
派杰特?
Yeah, Alice...
对 爱丽丝...
Alice is Mary's descendant.
爱丽丝是玛丽的后代
And Mary made a pact with the devil for eternal life and power.
而且玛丽和魔鬼达成契约 以获永生和魔力
Um...
呃...
"I live through my children."
"我借我后代以还魂"
Alice.
爱丽丝
She's gonna live again through Alice.
她将借爱丽丝而复活
You're breaking up, Fenn. Hello?
你断线了 芬恩 喂?
Natalie? Natalie...
娜塔莉? 娜塔莉...
Now? Now do you believe me?
现在你相信我了吧?
Alice is Mary's descendant.
爱丽丝是玛丽的后代
Mary's pact with the devil.
玛丽与魔鬼有契约
"I will live through my children."
"我将借我后代而复活"
Mary can only live through her own bloodline.
玛丽仅能借其自身血脉而复活
- Alice is in danger. - Everyone is in danger.
- 爱丽丝有危险 - 所有人都有危险
Tonight's service.
在今晚的仪式上
All those people praying to Mary,
所有人都向玛丽祈祷
feeding her with their faith.
用他们的信念供奉她
Faith in evil empowers evil.
信奉恶灵 则会壮大恶灵
Ah, gentlemen.
啊 先生们
I'd like you to keep an eye out for this man.
我要你们当心这个人
His name's Gerald Fenn.
他名叫杰拉德·芬恩
He's a troublemaker.
他是个麻烦
We don't want any, uh, unnecessary incidents. Okay?
我不想在仪式上出任何差错 明白吗?
Yes, sir. Understood.
是 先生 明白
Thank you.
谢谢
The bishop has Alice sequestered till after the service.
在仪式结束前 爱丽丝会被主教隔离看护
By then it will be too late.
到那时就太晚了
According to the satanic rites,
根据恶魔的仪式规程
Mary will perform a mockery of the Holy Trinity.
玛丽会模仿三位一体以示嘲讽
She will call on the faithful to pledge devotion three times.
她会让信徒们对其表忠三遍
The third time, she will take their souls
第三遍后 她会索走他们的灵魂
and condemn them to an eternity in hell.
并将他们永远地判下地狱
So after the choir finishes the Angelus,
当唱诗班完成三钟经祷告
I'll perform the supplications
我会进行祈愿
and the responsorial psalm, and then you come up...
和赞美诗唱和 然后你上台...
Alice, it's time.
爱丽丝 就是那一刻
You okay?
你明白了?
Alice, you listening?
爱丽丝 在听我说吗?
Okay.
好的
My queen and my mother,
我圣洁的母后
I give myself entirely to you.
我把自己完全交给你
And to show my devotion to you...
以示对你的忠诚...
I consecrate to you this day
今天我向你供奉
my eyes,
我的眼睛
my ears,
我的耳朵
my mouth,
我的嘴
my heart,
我的心
my whole being without reserve.
我整个人 毫无保留
Wherefore, good mother, as I am your own,
为此 我的圣母 你视我如己出
keep me and guard me as your property and possession.
收留并保护我 拥有并主导我
Amen.
阿门
Amen.
阿门
Let us pray.
让我们祈祷
This ritual is our last hope.
这仪式是我们最后的希望
I will use the kern baby,
我会用农收娃娃