公元1845年
No...No...
不 不要
In the name of Christ, our Lord, and Mary, queen of heaven,
以我主基♥督♥和圣母玛丽亚之名
trap this corrupt soul.
禁锢这堕落的灵魂
Contain her!
收了她!
不
洁
波士顿 马萨诸塞州
Yeah, Max.
你好 麦克斯
- Gerry. - I'll get you tomorrow.
- 杰瑞 - 我明天再给你
Party hard last night?
昨晚派对开心么?
What do you want?
找我♥干♥嘛?
Cattle mutilations. Small town, couple hour job.
残牛事件 发生在小镇 就几小时的活
Meeds 150.
付你150美元
Cattle mutilations? Well, that for sure, that's...that's 200 bucks
残牛事件? 那肯定...得要200美元
Meeds 150.
就付150美元
You know, I wouldn't even get out of bed for less than 6k when I worked for the Examiner.
我在《观察家报》那会儿 少于六千我都不会下床
Yeah. Well, Gerry, you should try getting your old job back.
对 杰瑞 你得把老本行给捡回来
You know what, Max? I don't wanna talk to you anymore,
知道吗 麦克斯 我不想跟你废话
so send me the details.
把具体情况发过来
I'm gonna run home and grab some crap.
我得赶着回家拿家伙
班菲尔德
上帝故乡之一隅
I don't know a lot about cows, but
虽然我对牛了解不多
doesn't look mutilated.
可这哪有残缺
Yeah? Check her behind there.
是嘛? 你看它背面
Right there.
就那儿
Might be the work of some of those Satanists
也许是撒旦教的人干的
I keep hearing about, you know, the...
我可一直听说...
They put on these animal masks, strip down,
他们戴上动物面具 脱个精光
and they engage in unholy orgies.
然后开始那恶心的纵欲
Mr. Geary, may I ask you a question?
盖瑞先生 我得问你个问题
Yeah, sure.
行
Do you have a son?
你有儿子吗?
Yeah.
有啊
- Sixteen? - No, he's 15.
- 16岁? - 不 他15岁
You ever hear of the band Metallica?
你听说过金属乐队吗?
激流金属流派(Thrash Metal)的创始者 1981年在美国洛杉矶组建的金属乐队 Metallica
Sorry, I, uh...
抱歉 我...
Not much happens around here.
我少见多怪了
Could have fooled me.
差点被你给耍了
Geary?
盖瑞?
Oh, jeez, here we go.
老天 麻烦来了
Yeah?
什么事?
This is church property.
这地方是教会资产
Get that cow out of here.
把牛给我弄走
I'm... I'm wicked sorry, Father Hagan.
我非常抱歉 哈根神父
Uh, it won't happen again, I swear to God.
这保证绝不再发生 我发誓
You said that last week.
上周你也这么说
This cow craps everywhere.
这牛到处拉屎
I know. It's a mess. Sorry.
我明白 简直一团糟 真对不起
Now, Geary.
就现在 盖瑞
You got it.
你放心
I own the farm next door.
我的牧场就在隔壁
I've been meaning to mend that fence.
我一直想修好那围栏
You know what, I... I don't care.
知道吗 我根本不在乎
What I do care about is...
我在乎的是...
my employer is not gonna pay for pictures of that cow's ass.
我老板可不会为这牛屁♥股♥照买♥♥单
- I... I don't know what to say. - Yeah, I know you don't.
- 那我也无话可说 - 对 对 我早知道
Did you hear that?
你有听见吗?
Hear what?
听见什么?
Mr. Fenn?
芬恩先生?
What the hell?
什么鬼东西?
"February 31, 1845."
"1845年2月31日"
Kern baby.
农收娃娃
Yeah, farmers used to plant 'em in the fields,
农民以前常把它插在地里
uh, for good luck.
为求好收成
Man, never seen one like that, though.
老兄 从没见过这样的
God, that is creepy.
天呐 这太邪门了
"When the ancient talisman was broken,
"当古老的符咒遭损坏"
mysterious cattle mutilations began."
"神秘的残牛现象便出现"
This ain't broken.
这玩意没坏
You... You broke it.
这下可坏了
Let's not argue about who broke what.
谁砸了什么 这不重要
You just gotta tell me some...
你总得告诉我...
Or who mutilated what.
谁肢解了啥 也无所谓
Now we have a story.
这下 我们就有的故事讲了
- Come on, help me out, man. - With what?
- 来 帮个忙 伙计 - 怎么帮?
We'll get a big picture of that lovable mug in the article.
我们得为报道弄个醒目照
- Oh, no, I don't want a picture. - Yeah, yeah.
- 不 我不想拍照 - 得拍 得拍
Come on. Get down there by the thing.
来 趴在那玩意前面
- Like I found it? - Yeah.
- 就像我发现的? - 对
All right.
好吧
Yeah, that's good.
对 这姿势不错
- You like it? - Better than a cow's ass.
- 你觉得满意? - 至少比牛屁♥股♥好
All right.
行了
Ah, where does a fella get something to eat around here?
这附近哪里有吃的?
This is a cool place.
这地方不错
Is it always this busy?
人一直这么多?
This?
现在么?
This is rush hour.
现在忙得很
And an unidentified vandal broke a protective talisman.
祈福收成的吉祥物被不明暴徒破坏
An unholy evil was released.
一个邪恶幽灵被释放出来
An evil thirsty for blood.
一个嗜血的恶灵
It began...
怪事发生了...
It began by sucking on a cow's ass.
怪事从牛屁♥股♥被吸干开始
Good God, Fenn.
天呐 芬恩
You were gonna win a Pulitzer.
你简直能得普利策奖
Idiot.
真白♥痴♥
Oh, shit.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
哦 该死
Shit.
完了
Hey!
嘿!
Hey.
嘿
I pledge my soul to you. I pledge my soul to you.
我把心交给你 我把灵魂献给你
I promise.
我保证
I will.
我会的
I will.
一定会
Hey,
嘿
are you okay?
你没事吧?
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm coming.
来了
Alice.
爱丽丝
Yeah. Dr. Gates, it's an emergency.
是的 盖茨医生 是突发♥情♥况
Please. As soon as you can.
请尽快赶来吧
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样?
This has never happened before. Could...?
她以前从不这样 这会是...?
Could she have been sleepwalking?
会是她在梦游吗?
She seems fine. I can check in again tomorrow after Mass.
她看来一切正常 明天弥撒之后我会再来探视
Hmm?
好吗?
So Alice, she lives with Father Hagan?
也就是 爱丽丝跟哈根神父住一起?
He's her uncle. He's raised her since her parents died.
他是她舅舅 自她父母过世后便抚养她
That's... The thing is...
那... 这事就...
she was talking.
她曾开口说话
It's not possible. Alice has never spoken a word in her life.
这不可能 爱丽丝这辈子没说过话
She has congenital cholesteatoma.
她患有先天性胆脂瘤
Look, I get it. You don't know me,
我明白 可你不了解我
and I made a bad first impression,
我给你的第一印象不好
but I swear I heard her talking.
但我发誓我听见她说话
Okay. What's your blood alcohol level?
好吧 你到底喝了多少酒?
You are lucky that Alice is okay.
幸好爱丽丝没事 算你运气
If anything had happened to her,
若她有个什么事
I would have made it my own personal mission to see you locked up.
我一定会亲自把你送进监狱
Get in.