Pinch the nose, head back, two breaths.
-不是你的鼻子 -什么
- Not your nose. - What?
那个人的鼻子
The nose of the person
-你在拯救生命 -不好意思不好意思
- your bringing to life. - Sorry, sorry, sorry.
头后仰 我们要失去他了
Head back. We've lost him.
有东西在他脖子上
Something on his neck.
我们已经失去他了 但我在捏我的鼻子
We've lost him but I'm pinching my nose.
"不是你的鼻子 你个傻子"
"Not your nose, you idiot."
因为你逗别人笑
Well, it's 'cause you make people laugh
而让宝贵的时间流逝 这很好
while losing valuable seconds, that will be good.
万一你觉得很有意思
What if you'd found it funny
然后你笑着活了过来
and you sprung back to life laughing.
那得我还有意识才行
Well, I'd have to be conscious for that to happen.
所以 我还有意识
So, if I'm conscious then there's
你没必要救我
no need to resuscitate me.
这说不通
Doesn't make sense.
我给你做心肺复苏
I'm banging your chest
-可以吗 -捏住鼻子
- Can I? - Pinch the nose,
-你介意 -两次呼吸 然后再按压30次
- Would you mind if I... - two breaths, then 30 more.
1 2 3 4
One, two, three, four
史蒂夫要死了 史蒂夫要死了
Steve's gonna die, Steve's gonna die.
为什么他们说要
Yeah and why do they say do it to
跟随比吉斯乐队的节奏来做
the beat of the Bee Gees?
为什么
Why?
因为那是每分钟按压次数的节奏
Because it's the number of beats per minute.
每分钟有多少节拍
And how many beats per minute is it?
A hundred and twenty.
对
Yes.
因为那是传统迪斯科节拍
'cause that's the classic disco beat.
我知道
Yes, I know.
然后我们到了一个非常危险的阶段
Then we got a very dangerous area because then it might be
因为要做人工呼吸了
time to try mouth to mouth
我会很不舒服
and I would not be comfortable with that.
我很高兴你不舒服
I'm glad you wouldn't be comfortable with it.
我很难把我的嘴唇贴近你的
I would find it hard to press my lips to yours.
我很高兴你不爽
I'm glad you wouldn't be comfortable with it
因为你不爽我就觉得爽
'cause I enjoy it more when you don't enjoy it.
奥利弗和达斯汀 非常不同的演员
Marathon man, Dustin Hoffman, very different actors.
共同出演影片《霹雳钻》
奥利维尔演技由外到内
Olivier acts from the outside-in,
他不是一个体验派的演员 一直都不是
he's not a method actor, he never was.
他喜欢照镜子扮作不一样的样子
He likes to look in the mirror and look like someone
然后以此作为角色性格的基础
different, and then make that the basis of his character.
或者扮个达斯汀的鼻子
Or a Dustin nose.
达斯汀才不像那样
Dustin doesn't look like that
我觉得我还挺像达斯汀的
I think I'm quite like Dustin.
我不确定是不是想达斯汀那样
And I'm not sure act the like Dustin.
这就是达斯汀·赫夫曼
Well that's Dustin Hoffman.
罗宾逊夫人 你是想勾引我吗
Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me?
出自《毕业生》
你想勾引我吗 罗宾逊夫人
Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson?
罗宾逊夫人 你想勾引我吗
Mrs. Robinson. Are you trying to seduce me?
接下来你选什么呢
Then pick what do you choose next.
I'll tell you Midnight Cowboy.
为什么他选择了约翰 施莱辛格
Why did he choose that John Schlesinger?
因为他如此与众不同
Because he was so different.
他演的谁呢
Who did he play?
拉索·里佐 谁跟他对手戏呢
Ratso Rizzo, who was opposite him?
-约翰·沃伊特 -对 是约翰·沃伊特
- John Voight. - John Voight, yeah.
约翰·沃伊特是特朗普的支持者
John Voight's a Trump supporter,
疯狂的支持者
mad Trump supporter.
那时我们还不知道
We didn't know that then.
出自《午夜牛郎》
强·沃特说 "好吧 我是个皮条客
Jon Voight says, "Well hell, I'm a hustler,
你不知道吗"
you didn't know that?"
贾斯汀说 "好吧
Justin says," Well,
我怎么能知道这些事呢
how am I supposed to know that?
你得告诉别人这些事
You gotta tell a person these things.
我的意思是 我理解
I mean, I understand.
当一位女士开始哭泣
A dame starts crying
我快把我的心都掏给她了
and I cut my heart out for her.
你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔"
You will need my friend, O'Daniel."
你可以
Can you do...
我还没有说完呢 好吗
I'm haven't finished doing it yet. Okay.
"你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔
"You will need my friend O'Daniel.
-他经营着最大的" -那很好
- He runs a biggest..." That's very good.
我还是没说完呢
I still haven't finished.
"你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔
"You will need my friend O'Daniel.
他经营着最大的"
He runs this biggest..."
我出错了
Now I'm getting it wrong
因为你打断了我说话
'cause you got in my fucking way.
我在说话 我在说话呢
I'm walking here, I'm walking here.
当我说话的时候 让我马上说完好吗
While I'm talking here, let me finish this thing, right now.
"你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔
"You'll need my friend O'Daniel,
他经营着最大的妓院
he runs the biggest stable
在这个巨大的城市
in the whole goddamn metropolitan area.
像你这样的种马还付钱 这太蠢了"
It's crazy, a stud like you paying."
接下来讲《窈窕淑男》吧
And then there was "Tootsie,"
我想听
I can do that.
出自电影《窈窕淑男》
迈克尔 没有人会雇佣你
Michael, nobody will employ you.
你演一个西红柿 害他们加了两天班
You played a tomato, they went two days over
因为你不愿意坐下
'cause you wouldn't sit down.
我是女人 我不喜欢你跟别人说话的方式
I'm a woman, I don't like the way you speak to one.
如果你再说一遍
If you say that again me,
我就拿球打穿你的嘴
I go knock balls right through the roof of your mouth.
我不是多萝西·迈克尔斯
I'm not Dorothy Michaels.
我不是多萝西·迈克尔斯
I'm not Dorothy Michaels.
-我是迈克尔·多西 -我是迈克尔·多西
- I'm Michael Dorcy. - I'm Michael Dorcy.
我是一个杰出的驾驶者
I'm an excellent driver.
-我是 -是的
- I'm an… - okay.
我是一个杰出的驾驶者
I'm an excellent driver.
你能扮演电影中的哥斯拉吗
Can you do a Godzilla animation in a film?
有点像定格的逐帧动画
Kind of like a stop frame animation.
-不行 -你看 我可以
- No. - I can, watch.
我还是更喜欢奥尼尔·金特·
I still prefer O'Neil Kinect.
如果我不得不用枪指着我的头
If I had to choose with a gun to my head.
我可以在声音不是那么重要的地方配音
And I can do dubbing in films where the voice doesn't matter.
你之前已经这么干过了
You've done this before.
我知道 这个想法很好 你看
I know, it's good though, watch.
你准备好了吗
Are you gonna do it?
是的
Yeah.
千万不要太荒唐
Don't be ridiculous.
而且我说过很多遍了
And I told you time and time again.
每次你来到这里
Every time you come here,
你的声音一点也不低沉
your voice didn't sink at all
当你发脾气的时候 你应该这样
and when you lose your temper, it should be like this.
说你呢
Hey, you.
你太蠢了
You're a fool.
还不错
Fair enough.
《霹雳钻》中 在一个场景中他说
In the Marathon Man, of course, in that scene where he says,
“这安全吗”
"Is it safe?"
这安全吗
Is it safe?
是的 安全
Yes, it's safe.
这安全吗 是的 这很安全
Is it safe, yes, it's very safe.
你可以试试这两部分吗
Are you doing both parts?
这安全吗
Is it safe?
对 安全 很安全
It's safe, it's safe, yeah.
这会痛吗
Does this hurt?
你这后面有一个蛀牙
You have a cavity at the back.
你看看 你弄错了
Ha, but see, that's where you got it wrong,
因为他不会这么做
'cause he doesn't do that.
关键在于 他不会这样
The whole point is, he doesn't go
电影精选列表