你觉得会有一个纪念你的地方吗
Do you think there'll be a memorial to you?
我不看重纪念碑什么的
I don't believe in monuments.
只是曼彻斯特的一些寻常事物
Just something modest in Manchester.
对 就一牌匾
Yeah. a plaque
我没想到马其顿会是这样
I didn't picture Macedonia like this.
我以为会很崎岖
I imagined it to be quite rugged.
没想到它会是青翠柔和的
I didn't think it would be verdant and soft.
我知道
I know.
打扰了 这是前菜 先生
Excuse me. Our starter, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
作为前菜
Oh. As a starter,
烟熏松针上放了贻贝
we have the mussels on smoked pine needles,
加了帕尔马奶酪 绿芦笋
with Parmesan cheese, green asparagus, a little bit
一点柑橘和浓缩咖啡粉 用餐愉快
of citrus and espresso powder, enjoy.
谢谢你 蒂姆先生
Thank you, Mr. Tim.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - My pleasure.
谢谢
Thank you.
浓缩咖啡粉末
Espresso powder dust.
这是我没想到的成分
That's an ingredient I wasn't expecting
却也激发了我的好奇心
but it's also piqued my curiosity.
来一点
So have a little,
这个
well, that's,
一言难尽
That's complex.
很不错
That is absolutely divine.
人们谈论亚历山大大帝却忽略了
People talk about Alexander the Great while overlook all the
他的精神病倾向
psychotic tendencies he had.
和他母亲一起图谋杀害他的父亲
With his mother he conspires to kill his father.
在那以后就开始了疯狂的杀戮
And then after that went on a killing spree,
把他同父异母的兄弟姐妹和可能有
rounding up all his half siblings and cousins
合法继承权的堂兄弟都聚到一起
who might have a legitimate claim to the throne
无情又残忍♥的将他们杀害
and just ruthlessly and horribly murdered them.
他是一个恶棍 一个守旧的恶棍
He was a gangster, an old-fashioned gangster.
为什么我们还要称他为亚历山大大帝
Why do we call him Alexander the Great.
人们称我为大帝 但其实我只是一个恶棍
They call me Great, but I am actually just a gangster
我要犯下滔天罪行
I'm gonna commit atrocious crimes.
我要做马龙·白兰度
I'm doing Marlon Brando.
美国电影男演员
那你为什么要搞砸
Then why'd you fuck that up
犯下重罪 我会表现得很卑劣
Commit atrocious crimes, I'm gonna behave despicably.
你知道你需要做的更多
You know you need to make it more,
让它更有重量 当你这么说
get it more weight, when you speak like that,you know.
你为什么做的不一样
why are you doing it differently?
你看起来是那样但是
You're going to look like that but for...
你在干什么 让我听听
What are you doing, let me hear?
他讲话就像 他的脸颊
He speaks like he has, his cheeks were
塞满了棉绒
full of cotton wool
-他们都是塞满了棉绒 -我知道
- Well, they were full of cotton wool. - I know
但是不是牙医用的
but they weren't full of those things that dentists use
-用来推开你嘴巴的那种 -口腔棉签
to shove in the side of your mouth. - Dental swab.
-口腔棉签 -棉签
- A dental swab. - A swab
现在不知道为什么他们不用了
They don't use them anymore for some reason.
-不需要了 -我不知道为什么
- They don't need them. - I don't know why.
因为牙科已经进步了
Because dentistry has advanced.
牙科进步了
Dentistry has advanced.
牙科有了长足的发展
We've made a lot of great strides in dentistry.
我可清楚了
I know it has.
牙科技术真心先进了不少
You know, dentistry has advanced quite a lot actually.
那什么 你知道吗
That's, you know what?
我想雇你亚里士多德来教我的儿子
That I'd like to hire you, Aristotle, to, eh, to educate my son.
我希望你能多教他点哲学
I'd like you to teach him a lot about philosophy.
我非常荣幸但是我还是得说
Well, I... I'm very flattered by the offer but I must say
我可有点难忘记你摧毁斯塔吉拉的事
I'm finding it very hard to forget what you did to Stagira,
古希腊城市 曾被腓力二世占领并摧毁
那事做得可真不厚道
which was a smashing spot.
行吧 你知道吗
Well, you know what?
我告诉你我打算怎么做
I'll tell you what, tell what I'm gonna do.
如果你不教我儿子 我就把你头拧下来
If you don't teach my son, I'll rip the head off,
然后把你的脖子扭断
shit down your goddamn fucking neck
你♥他♥妈♥个吃鸡♥巴♥的混♥蛋♥玩意儿 明白了吗
you stupid dick-sucking mother-fucking asshole, okay?
可只有匪徒才会这样做
But it's essentially being a gangster.
这可能在伦敦东区很合理 温斯顿
Maybe in the East End of London could be right, Winstone?
著名英国演员 曾多次饰演黑帮角色
如果你亚里士多德要来教育我的儿子
If you're going to be teaching my boy, Aristotle, right?
就别像个异想天开的恋童癖一样
I don't want some airy-fairy nonce coming here, what...
谢谢了 挺好的
Thank you, lovely.
-好呀 -非常好
- Hello. - Very nice.
菜太棒了 向主厨致敬
Wonderful, compliments to the chef.
我一定传达
I will certainly.
蒂姆先生
Mr. Tim.
这是你的教名吗
Is that your Christian name?
-是的 -是呀 那挺好
- Yes, it is. - Yes, good good.
他是史蒂夫 我是罗伯
Mr. Steve, Mr. Rob.
-很高兴见到你 -你好呀
- Nice to meet you. - Hello
他不会知道巴泽尔·布拉什是谁
He.. he won't know who Basil Brush is.
英国红狐 常以布袋木偶形式在儿童电视节目中出现
-谢谢 -谢谢了
- Thank you. - Thank you.
现在你听我说
Now you listen to me.
我要确定这不是什么天马行空的幻想
I wanna make sure it's not just airy-fairy thinking.
雷·温斯顿不是好人 他抢过我的角色
It's not a great Ray Winstone, I lost a part to him you know.
什么情况
What's that?
-认真的 我们当时 -他为什么会
- Seriously we were - Why was he
我去了 我认为是他抢的
I went, that's what I thought.
我看过他演的《亨利八世》 我觉得还
I saw he did Henry VIII once, which I thought was,
《亨利八世》2003年雷·温斯顿主演英剧
他演戏确实不错 但我觉得奇怪的是
I mean, he's a great actor, but I thought that was odd.
他有点伦敦腔对吧
I gave him the Cockney accent, didn't he?
伦敦地区的方言 源于伦敦东区工人阶级的发音
是呀 他演的亨利八世
Yeah, it was Henry the Eighth
有伦敦腔
with a Cockney accent.
他说话就像 "我特别中意那位安妮·博林
He's like 'I really fancy that Anne Boleyn,
亨利八世第二任皇后 因教皇阻止其同她结婚而发动政♥变♥
但阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳那个臭妓♥女♥还缠着我
but I got this old trout on me back, Catherine of Aragon,
阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳 亨利八世首任皇后
不知道该把她咋办
don't know what to do about it.
陛下
Sire.
我要进入她 我要操她
Thinking to get in her, I wanna bag her,
把她带上♥床♥
I wanna bed her.
-陛下 我能插句话吗 -我要上她
- Sire, might I interrupt? - I'm gonna do her.
您的新宫殿汉普顿宫已经准备好了 陛下
Your new palace, Hampton Court, is ready sir.
汉普顿宫 前英国皇室官邸 亨利八世曾扩建该宫殿
我们刚刚把豪华按♥摩♥浴缸安装进去
We've had the jacuzzi put in.
您想去检查下吗
Would you like to inspect it?
操蛋的教皇说我不能他妈的离婚
Fucking Pope saying I can't get a fucking divorce.
我说那要不我来管事算了
I'm saying what about if I say, well, I'm in charge,
我来做教堂的头头怎么样
I'm the head of the church, how about that?
你能把我怎么样
What do you think about that then?
我横扫你所有的修道院
How about I went round all your monasteries
把它们全他妈的毁掉怎么样
and fucking knock this shit out of them?
他妈的绝对包括每一个
I mean every single fucking one.
我要把它们全他♥娘♥的♥铲平
So, I'll fucking level them.
你觉得怎么样 去他妈的教皇先生
How about that Mr. Fucking Pope?
我尊敬的陛下 安妮·博林她
Your.. Your Royal Highness, um, I, Ann... Anne Boleyn is
她在陛下您的前厅里等您
is waiting for you in the antechamber, Your Royal Highness.
需要我把她带进来吗
Shall I bring her through?
好好的 我现在的确挺的"鸡"动的
Yeah, that, yeah, I got a... a real boner, yeah.
尊敬的陛下 我很荣幸听到您这么说
I'm pleased to hear it, Your Royal Highness.
我必须说今早您的皇家男根
Might I say your one's Royal boner is looking
看起来格外雄伟壮观
particularly majestic this morning.
是呀不错 我真的挺喜欢她的
Yeah, cheers, I really like her.
把她带到内室或你叫那啥啥啥的房♥间去
Say, take her to me, uh, chamber, or whatever you call it.
陛下您在是在委婉暗示吗
Is sire speaking euphemistically?
啥 为什么你像恋童癖一样说话
What? Why are you talking like a nonce?
因为您实在是积威深重
Because I'm terrified of you sir.
我不是个恋童癖
I'm not a nonce.
我绝对不是恋童癖 陛下
电影精选列表