就像基思•理查兹的笑声
That's what Keith Richards did when he laughs.
想一想
Just wondered...
他仿佛在临死前挣扎
He's like in the last death throes of Mutley.
他很热爱攀岩
He's loving it, isn't he?
快看
Look at that.
我也能行
I could do that.
那看起来很危险
That's actually quite risky.
我有没有告诉过你
Did I tell you about the time
我能轻松地攀爬峭壁
I free climbed Helmet Crag
你说过
Yes, you did.
他在干什么
What is he doing?
天哪
Oh my god.
他可能会撞到岩石上
He could be nastily thrown against the rocks.
不会吧
Couldn't be that.
美食来了
So, and here we come.
烧贝壳
Here we have shell fishes.
谢谢
Thank you.
看起来很好吃
That looks so good. Thank you.
真棒
It looks lovely.
太棒了
Amazing.
让我想到潮水退去时
Oh, this reminds me when the tide goes out.
该像吃牡蛎一样咂着吃吗
Are we meant to just slurp it like an oyster?
不用
You don't have to.
怎么吃
What did you do?
你也可以那样吃
Well, you sort of do that, you sort of do it like...
就这样吃
Yeah, I think we do.
就像新鲜的牡蛎
Isn't it like just fresh oyster that... that's like with that
被大蒜熏死在壳里
smothered in garlic
太好吃了
That is amazing.
简直是人间美味
That's gorgeous.
我等会去跳水
I might go for a dive later.
真的吗
Really?
我不会后空翻
Yeah, but I can't do a back flip like that but I can
只会燕式跳水
swallow dive.
什么是燕式跳水
What's swallow dive?
你得把胳膊张大
Well, you have to put your arms out like this
如果胳膊向前 在很高的位置跳
because if you do this, if you're from a great height,
那样你会翻过身去
if you do this, you just go over to your back.
你得保持重心在胸腔位置
So you have to, the centre of gravity is your chest
最后把胳膊从后绕过来
by doing this, and then bring your arms in the last minute.
好吧
Okay.
克洛伊 你好吗
Hey, Chloe, how are you doing?
怎么样
You all right?
我很好
Hi, I'm good.
今天学校表现如何
Good, how was school today?
乔 是爸爸
Hey Joe, it's dad.
嗨 爸 我刚去看爷爷了
Hey dad, I've just been to see Grandad.
好的 怎么样
All right, go on.
他有点头晕 还要做几个检查
He's a bit woozy, they're going to run a few more tests.
妈妈外出时 你也会想念她吗
Are you gonna miss mommy when she comes out.
会
Yeah.
我们要坐同一班飞机回来
We're gonna get back in the same flight.
太好了 好的
Brilliant, that's good.
很棒 她好吗
Oh, great, how is she?
她很好 是的
She's good, yeah.
她说和你问好
She said to say hello.
好的 也向她问好
Okay, well say hello back to her,
谢谢你这时挺身而出
and thank you for obviously you know stepping into the fray.
不过和奶奶一起很好玩 是不是
It'll be fun the granny though, won't it?
对额头很漂亮 亲爱的 好棒
Yeah, good forehead darling well done.
你好
Hello.
祝你好运
Good luck.
琼斯小姐
Oh, Miss Jones.
琼斯小姐 你今晚看上去真美 琼斯小姐
Miss Jones you look wonderful tonight Miss Jones.
谢谢 你也是
Thank, as do you.
喜马拉雅山 琼斯小姐 我绝不会认错
The Himalayas, unmistakable Miss Jones.
琼斯小姐你是否愿意和我在露台喝一杯
Would you join me Miss Jones in the terrace for a drink?
我刚在想
I was just wondering where
伦纳德·科恩的家可能在哪
Leonard Cohen's house might be
著名加拿大歌♥手 在希腊的伊兹拉岛有家
他家附近应该有一块蓝色牌匾
near the house and I think he's got a blue plaque.
蓝色牌匾用以标记知名人物的家或工作场所
伦纳德·科恩曾住在这里
Leonard Cohen lived here.
是的 我也这么认为
Oh, yes, I would think so.
我是说伦纳德和麦卡特尼
I mean, Leonard and McCartney
前甲壳虫乐队成员在自传中提到乐队原打算在希腊买♥♥一座岛
好棒
Bravo.
但要做到标准的燕式跳水 这还不够高
It's not really high though to see a proper swallow dive.
不 我觉得够完美了
No, I think that was perfect.
实际上这种跳水很难
Actually, it's a very difficult dive.
所以 你要注意你的背部
So, you gotta watch your back, you see.
如果你入水的地方不对 可能会死
If you don't get the right entry, it's lethal.
是的
Yeah.
他们随时都会放烟花
And then they're gonna have fireworks, anytime.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
因为我曾来过这
Because I have been here before.
所以这么远你都来过
Oh, so you've been this far.
我得去坐船了
I have to get to the ferry.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
♪ 永生永世 ♪
♪ Forever and ever ♪
此歌♥为《永生永世》
♪ 永生永世 ♪
♪ forever and ever ♪
♪ 你将成为照耀我的那位 ♪
♪ You'll be the one who shines ♪
这是假声 对吧
It's Falsetto, isn't it?
是逐渐到假声 而不是一开始就假声
It gets to Falsetto, it didn't start Falsetto.
好 不 不是永生永世
Okay, no it's not forever
不是永生永世 而是
Not forever, it's
♪ 今生今世 ♪
♪ Ever and ever ♪
不要从那开始唱 史蒂夫
Don't start there Steve
作为你的直肠病医生我建议你别从那开始
as your proctologists I would advise you do not start there.
我们看看会如何
Let's see what happens.
♪ 今生今世 ♪
♪ Ever and ever ♪
♪ 永生永世 ♪
♪ Forever and ever ♪
♪ 你将成为 ♪
♪ You'll be ♪
♪ 那位 ♪
♪ The one ♪
看吧 一半的听众走了
See what happened, now half the audience's left
♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be the one. ♪
-你好 观众 -好啦
- Hello, viewers. - All right.
♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be the one ♪
♪ 照耀我的人 生生世世 ♪
♪ Who shines on me, for all eternity. ♪
说句公道话 迪米斯唱的时候
To be fair, when Demis did it, he...
此歌♥原唱为迪米斯
♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be the one ♪
用假声
Use Falsetto
你是故意唱那么难听吗
Are you deliberately doing it badly?
♪ 照耀我的人 ♪
♪ Shines on me ♪
好吧 准备好了吗
Right, okay, ready?
♪ 生生世世 ♪
♪ in all eternity ♪
可以让我唱一下吗
Can I have a go?
可以 唱吧
Yeah, go on.
♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you'll be the one. ♪
如果你那么唱 就是假声
If you do that, it is falsetto.
你用了假声
You used falsetto.
我有没有打断你 然后告诉你该怎么唱
Did I talk over you doing it and tell you how to do it?
-没有 -没有 因为你不知道
- No. - No, because you don't know how to do it
因为 我说应该用假声
'cause well, I was gonna say it's falsetto.
他用假声了
He went into falsetto.
对他用了 但我还没唱到用假声的地方
Yes he went into it but I haven't reached that stage yet.
-你唱到了 -他并没有开头就用假声
- Well you did. - He didn't start in falsetto.
-他用了吗 -没有
- Did he, Steve? - No.
-我一开始就用假声了吗 -没有
- Did I start in falsetto? -No.
所以我的唱法和迪米斯一样
电影精选列表