歌♥唱吧 女神 歌♥唱阿喀琉斯的愤怒
Sing, Goddess, Achilles' rage,
出自《伊里亚特》 相传是由盲诗人荷马所作史诗
他的暴怒招致了这场凶险的灾祸
Black and murderous,
给希腊人带来了受之不尽的苦难
that cost the Greeks Incalculable pain,
将许多豪杰强健的魂魄打入了冥府
pitched countless souls of heroes into Hades' dark.
而把他们的躯体
Left their bodies to rot
作为美食 扔给了狗和兀鸟
as corpses for dogs and birds.
你昨晚学的吗
Did you learn that last night?
这里没什么可看的 是吧
There's not a lot here, is there,
-没有 -你要是细细一想的话
- Not really. - When you think about it?
的确 和电影上的不一样
No, it's not like the film.
以前这里全是沙滩
It was all sandy beaches, wasn't it?
希腊人在这里驻营了十年
Greeks were camped here for ten years.
-太长了 -驻营太久了
- Too long, isn't it? - Too long to camp.
我顶多撑一周
I can do a week, tops.
-湖区那次 -对 带着枕头
- In the Lake District. - Yeah, with a pillow.
第一部《旅程》中的情节
我驻营一定要带枕头
I won't camp without a pillow.
我昨晚做噩梦了
Had a bad dream last night.
什么样的梦 是预兆梦吗
How was it, a portent?
我不知道 反正是噩梦
I don't know, it was, it was bad.
我曾经在旧防潮布上做过预兆梦
I had a portent once on the old groundsheet.
把头伸出来点
Stick your head out more.
向着光线 就是这样
Find your light. That's it.
叫一声"啊哈"
Do an "ah-hah."
-啊哈 -拍好了
- Ah-hah! - Got it.
希腊环游记
星期一
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
敬这次愉快的旅行
Here's to an enjoyable excursion.
没错
Yeah.
太好喝了
Bellissimo.
太奇怪了
It's very odd, isn't it,
从土耳其出发去希腊
to start a trip to Greece in Turkey?
这是《观察家报》的主意
It was the Observers' idea,
追溯奥德修斯和奥德赛的足迹
to retrace the steps of Odysseus and the Odyssey,
我们就在做这件事
so that's we're doing.
奥德赛十年漂泊之路 我们六天走完
A ten-year Odyssey in six days, I mean
这太有挑战性了 史蒂夫
it's ambitious, Steve.
可能听起来很有挑战性
It might sound ambitious,
但你想想詹姆斯·乔伊斯写的《尤里西斯》
but if you think of "Ulysses", by James Joyce.
意识流小说的代表作 被誉为20世纪百大英文小说之首
谢谢你告诉我作者 不然我还不知道呢
Thanks for telling me the author, I'd never have known.
我只是提了那么一嘴
I'm just putting the information out there
以防你不
in case you don't...
我不想 你知道的
I don't want, you know..
就像我说
Well, that's like me saying
《哈利·波特》是J·K·罗琳写的一样
"Harry Potter" by J. K. Rowling.
我不会把《哈利·波特》和《尤里西斯》
I wouldn't put "Harry Potter" and "Ulysses"
相提并论
in the same camp.
都是书是它们唯一的共同点
Apart from they're both books.
-《哈利·波特》销量火爆 -但是
- "Harry Potter" has sold truckloads of books. - But...
没错 但问题是
Yeah, but the thing is,
我不通过销量来衡量一本书成功与否
I don't measure success by units sold.
-我通过 -你老跟我说
- I measure success... - You're always telling me
你电视节目的数据
the figures for your TV shows.
没错 但是 只是说
And, yes, but it's not, it's just...
-还有节目的综合数据 -没错
- And the consolidated ones at that. - It's... Yes.
虽然实际观看时间并不理想
'Cause the actual time of viewing aren't impressive
但你的确告诉了我综合数据
but you do tell me the consolidated figures.
被人喜欢是好事
It's nice to be liked,
但你不应该绞尽脑汁地让别人喜欢你
but you shouldn't go out there trying to be liked.
你这么想
If you think that
我们的旅行已经跨越了将近十年
we have been doing these trips for nearly ten years,
那我想 从宏观角度来看
then I suppose the, in a macro sense,
我们的奥德赛之旅已经进行了十年
we've been on this Odyssey for ten years.
-是吧 -已经十年了吗
- Yeah? - Is it ten years?
是的 没错
Yeah. It is.
从湖区开始
Since the Lakes.
有点李察·基尔的范
A bit of Richard Gere there.
美国影视演员
就是怪了点
Just looking off.
没错 真有范
Yeah, lovely.
而且你长得还像他
Yeah. And you're looking more like him as well.
-是好事吗 -不 我不是认真的
- That's good? - No, I wasn't being serious.
我在开玩笑
I was joking.
你长得一点也不像他
You look nothing like him.
老天爷 你欣然接受了我的吹捧 是吧
My God, you lapped the compliment up, didn't you?
-看看你 -倒也不是没道理
- Look at that. - Well, it's not unreasonable.
我没有 我 我不怎么显年龄
I'm not.. I, I mean, I'm wearing my years reasonably well.
是这样 但你绝不可能长得像李察·基尔
Yeah, but in no way do you resemble Richard Gere.
好吧 我绝不可能长得像
Okay, I don't resemble...
你长得像帅气的史蒂夫 ·库根
You look like a great Steve Coogan.
指他本人
因为你精神气十足
'Cause you're looking terrific.
我对此很满意
And I'm happy with that,
-超满意 -你真把自己当李察·基尔了
- more than that. - Yeah, you clutched at Richard Gere.
我年龄越大魅力越大
I look better as I get older.
-好多女人都这么说 -没错 没错
- Lots of women say that. - Yes, you do, yes, you do.
-好多女人都这么说 -这样吧 我
- Lots of women say that. -Well, I'm gonna,
我作为男人也不得不说
a man's gonna say it.
我这就说了 你年龄越大魅力越大
I'm saying it, you look better older.
谢谢夸奖
Well, thank you.
你年轻时让人难以直视
You were unpalatable as a young man.
这是什么
What's this?
如果我没看错的话 这是企鹅经典出版的
If I'm not mistaken, it's a Penguin Classic.
还是亚里士多德写的
And it's by Aristotle.
我了解亚里 我了解所有的士多德
I know Ari, yeah. I know all the Stotles.
《诗学》 给你念
"Poetics". Listen to this.
"史诗 悲剧和喜剧的创作
"Epic poetry and the composition of tragedy, as well as comedy
及诗歌♥和音乐的艺术
"and the arts of poetry and music
都是模仿
"are all imitations.
模仿是人类的天性
"Imitation comes naturally to human beings.
模仿带来的普世快乐也是如此"
"And so does the universal pleasure in imitation."
不是我说的
Not my words.
是亚里士多德说的
The words of Aristotle.
那么多的艺术和表演都是模仿
So much of art and acting is imitation.
剧情片 史蒂夫 ·库根饰演喜剧演员史坦·劳莱
无伤大雅 你在《斯坦和奥利》中
Nothing wrong with it. You did a fantastic imitation
把史坦·劳莱模仿得惟妙惟肖 太棒了
of Stan Laurel in Stan and Ollie, it was superb.
我觉得 也许不能称之为模仿
I'm not sure it's an imitation, that's the thing.
我在英国电影艺术学院的屏幕上看到的
I watched it on a BAFTA screener.
我只在去厨房♥的时候暂停了三次
I only paused it three times to go to the kitchen.
在我们家
And that in our house..
-算很好了 -好吧 知道了 但
- That's good. - Okay, well, yeah, but...
你有做这个动作
You had this, yeah?
还有停顿 你还记得吧
Had the pause, you know the pause?
-你做得很巧妙 -那是自然
- You did that beautifully. - I certainly did.
你别光坐着了 给我搭把手
Now, why don't you just stop sitting there and help me?
好吧 我能试试 但
Well, I'd... I'd try, but, uh, I... I..
我不太明白你想让我♥干♥嘛
I don't know what you want me to do.
扮演史坦·劳莱和汤姆·哈迪 准备好了吗
Stan Laurel and Tom Hardy, ready?
你别光坐着了 过来给我搭把手
Why don't you just come and help me instead of sitting there?
我听不清你的话 汤姆
I can't hear what you're saying, Tom.
你总是吐字不清
You always mumble your lines.
菜来了
Here you go.
谢谢你们 太好了 真棒
Thank you very much. Lovely, really nice.
有虫在咬我
I'm being bitten.
在树下可缓解不了这一状况
It doesn't help that we're under a tree.
昆虫就喜欢躲在树下 你知道原因吗
Insects love to be under trees. Do you know why?
我前阵子去我那片地里
I went out on my land recently.
-嗯 -坐在树下
- Yeah. - Uh, to sit under a tree.
-是14万平方公里吗 -15万
- Thirty-six acres, isn't it? - Thirty-eight.
我坐在树下想要
And I went to sit under a tree just to...
电影精选列表