- 所以我想要帮忙. - 这就是我要说的
- That's why I want to help. - Yeah,that's what I'm saying.
我不需要任何人来帮我
I don't want anyone else offering me help,
或者是来问东问西,或者是来插手做些什么事
or asking questions,or jumping in on things.
我需要一些自己的空间,你懂吗?
I just need some space,you know?
不是针对你,我是指所有人
Not just from you.Everyone.
可以吗?
Ok?
也许你需要让查理给你一点空间
Maybe you need space from Charlie.
什么?
What?
你说过你对他不放心
You said you weren't sure about him.
关于这一切,也许你可以...
About any of this.Maybe if you could just...
这个
This
这可不是在离婚礼只剩两天的时候能对那个马上就要结婚的人说的话
this is not something you say to people two days before their wedding.
我给你说这些,因为我觉得你似乎并不这么觉得
I'm telling you this because I feel like you don't actually know that.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我可不会让我妈或者任何认识我的人
I would not let my own mother say that shit to me
对我说这种话
or anyone who actually knows me.
陌...陌生人
S... strangers.
什么?
What?
有...呃...
S...uh...
有时候...
Sometimes...
人们能,呃...
People can,um...
对陌生人说一些他们...
Talk to strangers in ways that they...
你周六时可别给我这样
Don't be like this on Saturday.
拜
Bye.
我的房♥子简直是灾难现场
'My house is a fucking disaster
因为明天是个大日子
'because tomorrow is the big day.
不知不觉的它就来了
'It really crept up on us.
我简直太激动了,我觉得我们准备好了
"I'm really excited.I guess we're ready.'
喂,克莱尔?
'Hello,Claire?
嗨,你是...?
Hi is...is this...?
嗯,我是查理,怎么了?
"Yeah,it's Charlie.What's up?"
哦...
Oh...
抱歉打扰你了...
Sorry to bug you,um...
我在找奥莉薇亚
I'm looking for Olivia.
哦,她现在有点忙
'Uh,she's pretty busy tonight.
我们和家人一起在彩排婚礼的晚餐
"We just got to the rehearsal dinner with the family.'
呃...
um...
你们需要葡萄酒吗?
Do you need wine?
什么...呃?
"What...huh?'
我这边可能有多的一瓶酒
I might have an extra bottle lying around.
嘿,呃...
'Hey,um...
她只是想让我来看看这是不是什么很紧急的电♥话♥
'She wanted me to check that this wasn't an emergency.
你明天早上10点来也还是没问题的,对吧?
"You're still good for tomorrow at 10am, right?"
是的,当然了,我...
Yes.Of course,I...
- 我不会缺席的. - 好,那就好...
- I would never miss it. - 'Ok,good.Yeah,um...
很好,如果你想的话,也可以早点来
'Well,cool,uh...You can come early if you want to.
我们会变得非常的忙,所以...
"We're just going to be running around and pretty busy,so...
没问题
Sure.
好的!
"Ok!
抱歉...
Sorry...
不,没事的,就这样吧,明天见哦
'No,you're good.Look,we'll just see you tomorrow.
好吗?
'Ok?'
你在打断她,查理
you interrupted her,Charlie.
好,没问题,呃...
"Yeah,alright.Well,uh...
明天见了,拜拜
"We'll see you tomorrow.Alright.Bye.'
你看看我们现在多风光
'I mean,look how amazing we turned out."
- 哦,该死! - 你能信吗?
- Oh,fuck! - Can you believe
我们正做“前一天晚上分开”的事情吗?
we're doing the "separating the night before" thing?
我们至少可以在没有查理那种审视的目光下喝上几杯
We can at least drink without that stupid Charlie look of judgment.
唔!
Hmm!
真♥他♥妈♥蠢!
So fucking stupid!
太他妈蠢了!
So fucking stupid!
那玻璃天花板看着可真够蠢的
That glass ceiling is a real bitch.
我希望这一切最终都朝着
'I'm hoping this goes a long way
晋升的方向去
'towards finally getting that promotion.'
你周六时可别给我这样
'Don't be like this on Saturday.
简直完美
'Absolutely perfect.'
啊!
Ugh!
人们总是想追求自己没有的东西
I guess we all want what we don't have.
'Well,I met a boy toy here this week.
'I wish my hair would do that.
'Well, we all want
what we don't have.
'I wish my hair would do that.
'...or anyone who actually knows me.'
'so what's up with the hair stylist?'
"when you actually know someone..."
不!
No!
最终效果很完美
"The finish is perfect.'
拜,大伙儿,回头见
Bye,guys.See you later.
哦...
Uh...
我需要帮助
I need help.
能借用下你的电♥话♥吗?
Could I use your phone?
好的,在这儿等一下,我去拿
Yeah.Wait right here,let me grab it.
什么?
What?
Nm.
葬礼?
Funeral?
她是...?
Is she.?
你还不知道吗?
Don't you already know?
克莱尔?
Claire?
嘿,瞧瞧,我可不紧张,你倒是有点紧张
Hey,look.I'm not nervous,you're nervous.
嘿,克莱尔
Hey,Claire.
嘿
Hey.
谢谢你来了
Thanks for being here.
你能保证让她幸福吗?
Do you promise to make her happy?
什么? 我们在练习我的誓词吗?
What,are we practicing my vows?
是,当然了
Yeah,of course.
你能保证你真的了解她吗?
Do you promise you really see her?
是的
I do.
让我来吧
Let me get that.
克莱尔?
Claire?
是,嗨
Yeah,hi.
太好了
Great.
奥莉薇亚在这边,跟我来
Olivia's right this way,just follow me.
谢谢
Thanks.
我不太确定该走哪儿,我从没有来过这儿
I wasn't sure where to go,I've never been here before.
这里很漂亮对吧?
Isn't it so beautiful?
你是怎么认识奥莉薇亚的?
How do you know Olivia?
哦,抱歉,我是她妈妈
Oh,I'm sorry.I'm her mother.
我是...我是弗兰基
I'm...I'm Frankie.
哦,很...很高兴见到你
Oh,it...it's nice to meet you.
奥莉薇亚总是提起你
Olivia talks about you all the time.
别这么拘束
Don't be silly.
哦,我的天啊,克莱尔
Oh,my god,Claire.
我真是太感激你能来了
Thank you so much for coming through.
这对我太重要了
It means everything.
我应该在哪儿准备?
Where should I set up?
- 呃,就在这儿,可以吗? - 可以
- Uh,is right here ok? - Yeah.
- 呃,这是给你的. - 谢谢
- Uh,this is for you. - Thank you.
- 我一会儿就好. - 好的
- I'll just be a few minutes. - Ok.
我准备好了
I'm ready.
去照照镜子吧
Go take a look.
你们觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
看着如何?
How does it look?
- 你看看真的是太美了. - 谢谢
- You look so beautiful. - Thank you.
漂亮!
Beautiful!
哦,我的天啊,我真为你开心
Oh,my god,I'm so happy for you!
你也想做个发型吗?
Do you want to get your hair done,too?
你能把它弄得像奥莉薇亚的一样吗?
Can you make it pretty like Olivia's?
我当然可以
Of course I can.
你本来就很美,所以弄起来会很简单
You're very beautiful,so it's gonna be easy.
来吧
Come on.
穿好了
There you go.
奥莉薇亚,你看着太美了
Olivia,you look amazing.
查理已经准备好等着掲婚纱了