- 嗨,莎拉吗? - 是的
- Hi,Sarah? - Yes.
- 嗨,我是克莱尔.很高兴认识你. - 很高兴认识你
- Hi,I'm Claire.Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
这边请
Right this way.
那么,你对你的发型有什么想法吗?
So,what's the plan?
我需要补一下发色,然后再稍微修剪一下
I need a color touch-up,as you can see, and a trim.
好的,没问题
Ok,sounds good.
你有什么想喝的吗? 水还是葡萄酒?
Can I get you something to drink? Water,wine?
哦,天哪,葡萄酒听着很棒
Oh,my gosh,a glass of wine sounds amazing.
那就红酒吧?
Yes red?
我这就去倒酒,然后去拿染色剂
I'll be right back with that and the color.
- 你的酒. - 哦,谢谢
- Here you go. - Oh,thank you.
那,你是来镇上办事的吗?
So, are you in town for work?
是啊,呃...
Yeah, um...
我看你很明显不像本地人吗?
Is it that obvious I'm not from around here?
哦...倒也不是
Uh... no.
你经常出差去旅游吗?
Do you travel a lot for work?
是啊
Yeah.
那一定很爽吧
Must be exciting.
其实也没看上去那么令人羡慕
It's not as luxurious as it seems.
我想念我的家人了
And I miss my family.
家人?
Family?
是,我丈夫还有我12岁的孩子
Yep.Husband and a 12-year-old.
真好
Sweet.
有时候我自己也许很讨厌这样,因为...
Sometimes I wonder if I hate being gone so much because...
他好像已经完全不在意了
He seems so fine with it.
我好想是被孤立了一般
I'm obsolete.
你肯定是想多了
I'm sure that's not true.
母亲永远是母亲
Moms are moms.
也许吧,即使是我们不在他们身边的时候
I guess,even when we can't be.
你是做什么的?
What do you do?
平面设计
Graphic design.
真的?
Really?
看起来并不像是会要去出差的工作
Didn't think that was a job you had to travel for.
更像是在家里就能做的工作
Seems like a job you could just do at home.
不过我对这行一点也不了解
But I don't know anything about it,though,really.
其实基本上是在家里的
Well,you mostly can.
但是我更喜欢去面对面与大客户交流
But I prefer to meet bigger clients face-to-face.
当你看着他们的眼睛,你就会和他们有更好的沟通交流
You make a better connection when you can look them in the eye.
我希望我的发型能像这个一样
I wish my hair would do that.
人们总是想追求着自己没有的东西
But we all want what we don't have.
可不是呢
That's certainly true.
噢,呃...
Oh, um...
你介意我接个电♥话♥吗? 是我老公打来的
Do you mind if I get this? It's my husband.
你随意
Not at all.
嘿,宝贝,怎么了?
Hey babe,what's up?
大卫还好吗?
How's David?
你可以告诉他我这周末就回家了
Well,you can tell him I'll be home this weekend,
到时候应该就会好多了
and it better be done by then.
晚安,克莱尔
Have a good night,Claire.
好的,明天再说.我也爱你,拜
Ok,talk to you tomorrow.Love you,too.Bye.
我是不是让你加班了? 不好意思
Am I keeping you late? I feel bad.
哦,没有
Oh,no.
我经常在周内的晚上加班
I work late most week nights.
这似乎就是我最有价值的时间
It seems to be my most valuable time.
哦,呃...抱歉,我...
Oh,uh... sorry,I,uh...
我这周在这里找了个小男友
Well,I met a boy toy here this week,
然后现在他缠上我了
and now he won't leave me alone.
是吗?
Yeah?
我也是个人,你懂吧?
I'm only human, you know?
总会有寂寞难耐的时候
It gets lonely.
即使是在家的时候我们也很久没有做过了
And even at home we haven't had sex since.
你喜欢堪萨斯城吗?
Are you liking Kansas City?
噢...
Oh...
喜欢,嗯...
Yeah,uh...
我没别的意思
Don't get me wrong,
我喜欢旅行,我...
I love traveling,I...
我很享受不断地认识新的人,这对我很有启发
I love constantly meeting new people,it's so inspiring.
没错
Yeah.
这也是我喜欢做头发的原因
That's why I do hair.
真的吗?
Really?
真的.你可以短暂进入别人的生活
Yeah.You get to go in and out of people's lives,
听着他们的故事,然后给点人生建议
you hear stories,you give life advice.
就像是和家人相处一样
It's almost like having a family.
家人...
Family...
你知道吗?
You know something?
我在老家有一个姐姐,还有两个好朋友
I have a sister,I have two best friends at home,
我甚至还有个理疗医生
I even have a therapist,
而唯一知道我劈腿了格雷格的两个人...
and the only two people who know I'm cheating on Greg...
就是那个小男朋友和你
Are boy toy and you.
为什么?
Why?
你信任我?
You trust me?
你完全就是个陌生人
You're a total stranger.
你在我的生活圈之外
You're...you're outside my actual real life.
于你而言,我觉得这件事完全不重要
With you,I...I trust that it doesn't matter.
我确信我不会再与你有交集了
I trust I'll never see you again
至于我的秘密...也会随着你而消失
and my secret just...Vanishes with you.
嗨,派珀!
Hi,pepper!
我的小宝贝今天过得怎么样?
How's my girl?
人们总是想追求自己没有的东西
I guess we all want what we don't have.
你有用过跑步机吗?
Are you ever gonna use it?
没有,你买♥♥的时候我就告诉过你我不会用的
No,and I told you that when you bought it for me.
- 跑步机更安全. - 比什么更安全? 阳光吗?
- It's safer. - Safer than what? Sunshine?
比一个人跑不安全
Safer than going alone.
如果你陪我一起跑我就不是一个人了
I wouldn't be alone if you would come with me.
我要去洗个澡了
I'm going to take a shower.
你洗完的时候我可能已经出门了
I might be gone by the time you get done.
好的,小心一点哦,外面很危险的
Well,be careful,I hear it's dangerous out there.
- 你的咖啡. - 谢谢
- There you go. - Thanks.
嗨
Hi.
嗨,想要点什么?
Hi, what can I get for you?
我想要杯卡布奇诺,谢谢
Can I get a cappuccino, please?
- 好的,没问题.什么杯? - 小贝的
- Yeah,for sure.What size? - Small.
- 还需要其他的吗? - 不需要了
- Anything else for you? - No.
好的
Alright.
马上就为你做好
I'll have that right out for you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
中杯杏仁奶茶拿铁吗?
Medium almond milk chai latte?
呃...
Uh...
克莱尔?
Claire?
- 还是和往常一样吗? - 呃...
- Want your usual? - Um...
杏仁奶茶拿铁,谢谢
Chai latte with almond milk,please.
好的,就和往常一样的...中杯吗?
Ok,so your usual.Um...medium?
- 小杯就行. - 好的
- Small is fine. - Ok.
谢谢
Thanks.
克莱尔?
Claire?
你需要的奶茶拿铁
That chai for you that you clearly need.
谢谢
Thanks.
回头见
See yal
嘿,我是奥莉薇亚,怎么回事?
Hey,yeah,it's Olivia.What the fuck?
我知道
I get that,
但是看一下左下角那里
but look in the lower left-hand corner.
你看到那里写的"罢♥工♥室管理"了吗?
You see where it says "cuticle management"?
很明显那里应该是"办公室"而不是"罢♥工♥室"
Yeah,this is in fact an ad for cubicles,not cuticles.
是啊,肯定要改过来
Yeah,it's a problem.
好,很好
Ok,great.
谢谢
Thank you.
我现在还来得及道歉吗?
Is it too soon to say I'm sorry?
- 不算晚. - 我听说娜塔莉放你鸽子了
- Yeah. - I heard about Natalie bailing.
我发誓他平时是真的很可靠的
She's always been really reliable,I swear.
没事,不是你的错.别担心