就像我曾经去到了
It was like I traveled in a time
一个所有东西都是一样的地方 除了 没有
where everything was the same except, not.
怎么了
What?
没事
- Nothing.
那是什么
What is that?
相信我吧
- Trust me.
吃起来像蜂蜜
- Tastes like honey.
那是什么
What's that?
也许是只熊
- Maybe a bear.
快跑
Run.
还有东西落下的吗
- There even any left?
应该没了
- Barely.
嘿 等一下
- Hey, stop for a second.
把它收起来
Put it away.
嘿
Hey.
谁在那
Who's over there?
你是新来的吗
Are you new?
呃 我并不觉得他像我们的人
Eh, I don't think he's like, one of us.
看他糟透了
Look how fucked up he is.
我们要把他带下来吗
Should we bring him down?
不 他们会知道我们在这的
- No, they're gonna know that we're up here,
然后
and then--
呃
- um.
你们有水吗
Do you have water?
给你
- Here.
喝吧
Drink.
你想要告诉我们你叫什么吗
You wanna tell me your name?
耶利米
- Jeremiah.
你在开玩笑吧
- You're kidding.
我们的名字一样耶
- You stole my name.
他也是耶利米
- He's Jeremiah, too.
我是加里 这个是卢克
I'm Gary, this is Luke.
你能站起来吗
Can you stand?
嘿 兄弟们 怎么样了
Hey gang, how's it going?
我知道外面很热啊
Yeah, I know it's hot out here.
我们很快就弄完了
We'll be done pretty soon.
嘿
- Hey.
不要把我们刚才是怎么发现你的事情说出去
Don't say anything about when we found you earlier.
如果有人问起的话 就说
If he asks, just,
我们在追着一只流浪猫
we were chasing a stray cat,
然后就在那发现你了 好吗
we just found you there, all right?
好
Okay.
很好
Good.
你吃完的时候 耶利米会带你去
Whenever you're finished, Jeremiah will show you
洗澡的地方
where you can take a shower.
给他些干净衣服穿
Get him some clean clothes to put on.
你洗干净澡之后 我们谈谈 好吗
And after you get clean, we'll talk, okay?
好的
Okay.
挺好吃的吧
Good, right?
现在我想让你们花些时间
And now I want you to take some time
写下三件你在这里
to write down three things you've learned
学到的东西 即使是很小的事情
while you were here, even if they were little things
你回家之后可以用在日常生活中
that you can incorporate into your life back home.
那些看上去有毒
Those might look poisonous.
那些是真正可以吃的
Those are actually ones that are safe to eat.
这些你应该能穿
These should fit.
两张床都是你的
Yeah, these are both for you,
随你挑 上铺还是下铺
so just whatever, top or bottom.
好的
Okay.
好吧
All right.
这里是厕所 你可以在里面换衣服
There's a bathroom in here you can change in.
拿着这个
Take that.
这是麦克斯
This is Max.
你家里有狗或者猫吗
You have dogs at home or cats?
有一只猫
A cat.
只有一只吗
Just one?
真正养的只有一只
One official one.
但我还会喂一些流浪猫
I feed a few strays though, too.
你一定很喜欢动物
You must like animals.
你还能告诉我些别的关于你的事情吗
What else can you tell me about yourself?
你知道 除非你把事情跟我说 否则我没有办法帮助你
You know, I can't start to help you unless you talk to me.
你能告诉我你从哪里来吗
Can you tell me where you came from?
树林里
The woods.
树林里
The woods.
什么意思
What does that mean?
我之前在树林里野营
I was in the woods camping.
和谁一起
With who?
我的哥哥
My brother.
那你的哥哥现在在哪里呢
And where's your brother now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们明天早上再说吧
Maybe we should talk in the morning
先让你休息休息
after you've had a chance to rest.
来吧麦克斯 我们回家吧 伙计
Come on Max, let's go home, buddy.
我能再问你一个事吗
Can I just ask you one other thing?
可以
Okay.
你的真名叫什么
What's your real name?
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
什么事
What?
他有问你我们在哪找到你的吗
Did he ask about where we found you?
没有
No.
很好
Good.
你怎么想
What do you think?
我觉得他在说谎
I think he's lying.
你为什么觉得他在说谎
Why do you think he's lying?
直觉
Just my gut.
我们今天得去除杂草
We have to do weeds today.
是轮流的
It's a rotating thing.
你以前做过院里的活吗
Have you ever done yard work before?
没有
No.
你以前有做过任何事吗
You ever done anything before?
我们会教你的
We'll show you.
并不难
It's not hard.
我们在晚上之前必须
We need to finish all this stuff
把这些都完成
by the end of today.
你们在那边的空地干活 好吗
You guys work in the patch over there, okay?
千万别去那边的树林
Stay out of those woods over there.
我听说那个在逃杀手躲在里面
I hear that's where that escaped killer's hiding.
闭嘴
Shut up.
我听说的就是这样
Well, that's what I heard.
你们得在这干活到吃午饭的时间
Well you still gotta work over there until lunch time.
耶利米 你在听吗
Jeremiah, are you listening?
有 我在听
Yeah, I'm listening.
我不是叫你待在车里别动吗
I thought I told you to stay in the car.
走吧
Come on.
终于醒了
Finally.
加里想找你谈话
Gary wants to talk to you.
他看上去像个罪犯
He looks like a criminal.
他就是罪犯
He is a criminal.
-他把警♥察♥引到这里来了 -他很危险
- He's brought the cops here. - He's dangerous.
伙计们 他到底是什么人
Guys, what the hell is he?
那边的是他吗
Is that him there?
耶利米
Jeremiah!
好了好了 散开吧 都散开吧
Okay gang, let's break it up, move along, move along.
来吧 咱们走
Come on, let's go.
年纪不大 跑得倒是挺快
You're pretty fast for a little guy.
你经历了这么多事
After what all you've been through,
你真是个勇敢的孩子
you're a real brave kid.
你知道吗
You know that?
我们这些天花了很多精力找你
We've been lookin' hard for you these past days.