萨姆
- Sam.
萨姆
Sam.
过来
Come on.
你睡着了吗
Did you sleep?
没有
- Not really.
我们在哪
Where are we?
哪都不是
- Nowhere.
孩子
- Son?
孩子
Son?
你自己一个人在这吗
You all alone up here?
呃 哦不
- Uh, oh no.
我和我哥哥在一起
I'm with my brother.
啊 好吧
- Ah, well.
你们俩在这是要找些有趣的的事情做吗
You two lookin' for something fun to do in the area, huh?
你们有很多选择
You got plenty to choose from.
哦 不 我们只是要去露营
- Oh no, we're just going camping.
哦 露营
- Oh camping.
是的
- Yeah.
好吧 我给你推荐两个我喜欢的露营地
- Well, you got two really good campsites that I like.
黑熊露营地和飞鸟露营地
The black bear campsite and the flying loon campsite.
但现在 黑熊露营地关了
Now, black bear campsite is closed.
我们试着闭着眼睛休息一下吧 好吗
- Let's try and rest our eyes for a bit, okay?
那里会有真的床吗
- Are there gonna be actual beds there?
有啊 那有床和沙发 还有个浴室
- Yeah, there's beds and a couch and a bathroom.
我的意思是 就像一个正常的房♥子 除了有点小
I mean, it's like a normal house, except it's small.
我觉得还会有台电视 我不确定
I think there's a TV, I'm not sure.
好吧 但那怎么会有电缆
- Well, how is there cable
如果房♥子是在树林中的话
if it's in the middle of the woods?
我不知道 有天线吧
- I don't know, the antenna?
有暖气吗
- Is it heated?
我不记得了
- I can't remember.
那冬天变冷的时候怎么办
- Then what happens in the winter when it gets cold?
我们休息一下 好吗
- Why don't we try and rest for a moment, okay?
你想要点别的吗
You want anything else?
要吗
Hm?
你现在开心吗
Are you having fun?
是的
- Yes.
我的意思是 你看上去不像很开心
- I mean, it doesn't look like you're having fun.
我感到有点怪
- I kinda feel weird.
哪里怪了
- Weird how?
就好像当我想睡的时候
- It's like when I try to sleep.
我会一直在想
I can't stop thinking,
还有当我觉得我睡着了的时候 结果发现我还醒着
and when I think I'm asleep, turns out that I'm still awake,
我好像不能分清什么是现实 什么是梦境
and then I kind of can't tell what's like real or a dream,
或者别的
or whatever.
你在想些什么
- What are you thinking of?
你知道的 就是胡思乱想
- You know, things.
你想知道我怎样想的吗
- You wanna know what I think?
如果你想要停止想东西或者梦到某些事
If you wanna stop thinking or dreaming about certain things,
停下来就好
just stop.
怎么停下来
- How?
你脑袋里的那些东西
- The things inside your head,
只有在你想的才会变得真实
they're only as real as you want them to be.
所以如果你想的话 你可以决定他们不是真的
So if you want, you can just decide they're not real.
但决定什么不是真的呢
- Decide what's not real, though?
所有东西
- Everything.
这次旅行前的所有事
Everything from before this trip.
所有都不存在 除非你想要它们存在
None of it exists, not unless you want it to.
以这个杯子为例
Take this cup.
它不存在
It doesn't exist.
来 看着我
Here, look at me.
这很傻缺
- This is stupid.
相信我
- Trust me.
但它就在这啊
- But it's right there.
什么东西
- What is?
你的杯子
- Your cup.
发生了什么
What's going on?
什么也没发生
- Nothing's going on.
你只是个孩子
You're just a kid
一个和哥哥去露营的孩子
going on a camping trip with your big brother.
你们俩还想要点什么
- Anything else I can get for you two?
呃 咖啡带走
- Um, coffee to go?
还有请结账
And a check, please.
没问题
- No problem.
谢谢
- Thank you.
嗨 小乔
- Hey Joe.
真想不到现在会碰到你
Didn't think I'd see you till a little later.
去付给那位女士吧
- Go pay the lady.
我不在的时候不要进去那
- Don't get in there without me.
那里关了吗
- Is it closed?
是吧 也许
- Yeah, maybe.
不好意思
- Excuse me.
嘿 过来
- Hey, come here.
这是凯莉
This is Kelly.
她在这工作
She works here.
嗨
- Hi.
你叫什么
What's your name?
耶利米
- Jeremiah.
啊 跟我表弟的名字一样
- Oh, that's my cousin's name.
我刚刚告诉凯莉
- I was just telling Kelly that we, uh,
我们刚在路上抛锚了
broke down up the road.
哦 对
- Oh yeah.
车好像发生了点故障
- Something got knocked out of place.
不太确定
Not too sure.
好吧 不远处有个车♥库♥
- Well there's a garage not far from here.
如果你们想的话 我能给你们叫一辆拖车
I could call you a tow, if you want me to.
是吗
- Yeah?
对 我可以顺路载你们过去
- Yeah, I can give you a ride down there
如果你们不介意等一下的话
if you don't mind waiting a little bit.
好的 我们十分感谢
- Well, we'd really appreciate it.
是吧
Wouldn't we?
来 衣服穿好
Come on, put your clothes on.
你告诉她你的真名了吗
- Did you already tell her what your real name is?
是的
- Yeah.
糟透了
- You suck.
她想和你发♥生♥关♥系♥
She wants to do you.
我只是显得有礼貌点而已
- I'm just being polite.
你应该去争取一下的
- You should go for it.
你会吗
Would you ever?
去吧
Do it.
去上她
Use her hole.
我马上回来
- I'll be right back.
横贯美国 始于
- Across America, starting at--
焦点故事 今晚有新的细节
- top story, there's new details tonight
关于那场摧毁了一座两层的房♥子的大火
about the tragic fire that destroyed a two-story home
就在几天晚上前的新布赖顿
in new Brighton several nights ago.
消防员在废墟中发现了一具成年女性的尸体
Firefighters have discovered the remains of an adult male,
她是这间屋子的主人
the owner of the house, among the ruins.
你醒了吗
- You awake?
你还好吧
You okay?
不要碰我 你好恶心欸
- Get off me, you're gross.
她说现在是淡季
- She says this is their off season.
所以在接下来的几个月里这基本上没人
So basically no one's here for the next few months.
所以呢
- So?
所以
- So.
她说我们可以免费住这
She said we can stay here for free
我们想住多久都可以
for however long we want.
你知道的 有些人暂时住在这
You know, some people live in these places permanently.
还有我之前在想 我们这么下去也不行
And I was thinking, things aren't really workin' out
事情不会照着我们想的来
the way they were supposed to.