Like orangutans?
就像猩猩一样
Yeah, exactly like orangutans.
对 确实像猩猩
Coincidence?
我也同意
Happy birthday?
生日快乐吗
Donnie, leave us.
多尼 你出去
Bring me a cocktail onion from the bar, please.
给我从吧台拿杯鸡尾酒
What can I say? I thought I'd help you get a big tip.
我能说什么 我想帮你赚些小费
Just like the old days.
就像以往一样
And while we're at it...
我们服务的时候
May I ask for your hand?
你能嫁给我吗
Ooh, I accept.
我同意了
You know, if you and I work together,
你知道 如果我们能齐心合力
We will definitely win this key largo prize.
我们肯定会赢得基拉戈的大奖
Mmm, no.
不
Come on, Mia. why are you being so difficult?
米亚 你为什么要对我这样呢
I want my tickle friend back.
我只是想和你和好如初
You do? Ooh!
你会吗 喔
Rich, did you just take a bite of that?
瑞奇 你刚才吃了那块吗
Rich?
瑞奇
Something's stuck.
噎着了
Jesus christ, there was a diamond ring in that brownie.
天呀 里面有个钻戒呀
It was in the send back area. it was up for grabs.
它在退回区 我们可以随便吃呀
You said it was a send back.
你说那是退还的呀
I said I want my tickle friend back.
我说我想要和她合好如初
What the fuck is a tickle friend?
什么合好如初
Cough it up.
把它挤出来
Come on!
快点
I'm not choking. I swallowed it.
我透不过气啦 我已经咽了
Get it out.
吐出来
Clam chowder for the gentleman.
先生你的杂烩
One, two, three.
一 二 三
The salmon and haricots verts for the lady.
女士的鲑鱼扁豆
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Soup spoon.
汤匙
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Is there anything else I can get you this evening?
今晚还有什么我能为你们效劳的吗
I think we're fine for now.
我想没有了
Thank you.
谢谢
One, two, three.
一 二 三
Uh, enjoy your wine.
请喝吧
Dude, it's heading down to funkytown.
老兄已经到小腹啦
I can't feel it anymore.
我一点也感觉不到
What is that thing? It's a stud finder.
那东西是干什么 这是戒指探测仪
Stud finder? Sounds like a gay dating service.
戒指探测仪 像同志约会时用的东西
Can we just get the ring, please?
我们赶快找那戒指吧
Tara. What?
塔拉 怎么了
We need medical help.
我们需要急救
Rich just swallowed a really important diamond ring.
瑞奇刚才吞了一个很重要的钻戒
Um, is it still in the esophagus?
它还在食道吗
Okay, well, it's too deep to expunge by vomiting.
进的太深了 吐不出来了
It could tear the esophageal tissue on its way up.
如果硬吐出来会伤到食道组织的
After all, it is a diamond.
毕竟那是钻石
Hardest substance known to man!
最硬的东西
Look, my advice... you have to pass it anally.
我的建议是你还是屙出来吧
Oh, shit. Hope it doesn't turn into coal.
操 希望不要变质
Dude, you better pray it doesn't fork off into your dick.
老兄你还是祈祷别搞坏了你的老二
Nuts, what was with that counting thing at the table?
傻帽你在服务时数什么呢
Counting?
数数
Did you take your meds today?
你今天吃药了吗
Meds? yeah, 3:30. took 'em before I came here.
药 吃了 下下午三点半吃的 在我来之前
Next one is at 8:30.
下一回吃是八点半
Right now.
就是现在
Wait, did you account for daylight savings?
你算上夏时制调的时间了吗
Daylight savings. No. No.
夏时至调的时间 没有
Well, that means that your body actually thinks it's 9:30.
意思就是你身体的时钟现在是九点半
You were supposed to take your meds an hour ago.
你应该一小时之前就吃药呢
Uh-oh. Not good.
情况不妙呀
Okay, look, why don't you take them and I'll watch your section?
你现在快去吃药 我看着你的客人
Yeah.
好的
Probably all those cock rings jangling around in there.
也许这些肚腩正在这里吵闹呢
Nuts, nuts, nuts, where are you going?
疯子你去哪里
I've got to get something out of the coat room.
我去更衣室拿引些东西
Just take a second.
马上出来
Can you watch these guy's tables?
你能照看一下这服务生的客人吗
I got a diamond ring in me, man.
我吞了个戒指
That's all right. I'll get it later.
好吧 我等下拿
Was he just skipping? What?
他刚刚是蹦蹦跳跳吗 什么
Was he just skipping? Pig in a poke.
他刚刚是蹦蹦跳跳吗 隔山买♥♥牛
Let's get back to work.
我们回去工作吧
I think I got a pretty good bead on a lunch box.
我觉得我在午餐盒上发现了一个很漂亮的珠子
What's up, buddy?
怎么了 伙计
Okay, there's been a bit of a snag.
好吧 有点小麻烦
Okay, what?
怎么了
Someone ate your engagement ring.
有人把你的订婚戒指吃了
You're fucking with me. That's good.
你在跟我开玩笑对吧 真好笑
No. I put the ring in the brownie
没有 我把戒指放到蛋糕里
And I turned my back for just one second
我就转身了一下下
And a member of the staff ate the brownie.
一个员工就把蛋糕吃了
You stupid cock. That was a $450,000
你个蠢蛋 那是颗值45万美元的
South African bing diamond.
南非大钻石
I want to speak to the manager
我现在要跟经理
and the asshole who ate it now.
还有那个吃了我的戒指的混♥蛋♥谈谈
Did you know some dumb fuck ate my ring?
你知道有个蠢货吃了我的戒指吗
Yes, sir. And I'm terribly sorry about that.
知道 先生 而且我感到十分的抱歉
So what are you gonna do about it?
那么你们准备做点什么补救
I'm trying to pass it.
我准备把它排出来
Come again? I'm trying to pass it.
再说一遍 我准备把它排出来
Anally. Coffee, cigarettes, laxatives.
通过肛♥门♥ 咖啡 烟 泻药
It was you? Uh, yes it was.
是你吃了它 是的
That was a $450,000 South African bing diamond you just ate.
你刚刚吃的是45万美元的南非大钻石
Uh, your meal is on the house tonight.
你今晚的饭免单了
Screw the meal.
去他的饭
If you don't fuck out that shitting
如果你不快点把钻石拉出来
Diamond and fast I'm gonna kick your ass.
我就揍扁你
And Conster, there will be a sequel to that.
康斯特 这会有续集
Como se dice "Cleveland Steamer"?
就像克利夫兰蒸
Don't worry about it.
别担心
Yo, Dave.
戴维
No, don't even say it.
不 别跟我说
The woman said it's cold.
那女人说凉了
It's steaming. I know.
它还在冒气 我知道
Fucking customers, huh?
可恶的顾客
I mean,
我是说
I told her to cook with her ass and then go fuck herself but she insisted.
我让她自己来做然后去他妈的 但是她坚持
I like you, guy.
你喜欢你 盖伊
Jamie, nuke the dick out of it.
杰米 微波一下
Hey, what's that blue shit on your lips?
你嘴唇上的蓝色是怎么回事
Nothing.
没什么
Blue curacao. Are you drunk?
蓝橙酒 你喝多了
Asshole, I got you this fucking job.
混♥蛋♥ 我帮你找了这份工作
You screw this up, I'm telling mom.
你却把它搞砸了 我要告诉妈妈
No!
不要
Come on, Dave, get him!
加油 戴维 捉住她
Get him, Dave. Come on, man.
抓住他 戴维 加油 伙计
I'm gonna stick your fucking face in the oven.
我要把你的脸卡在烤箱里
I fucking hate you!
我他妈的恨你
Come on
打呀
Twins are disgusting, man.
双胞胎真是烦人 伙计
Want me to put your head in the oven?
你想让我把你的头放在烤箱里吗
'cause I'll do it! I'll do it!
我成全你 我会的
电影精选列表