Okay. I'll take it.
好吧 我吃药
It's so big! Get him!
太大了 抓住他
Zongo, calm down.
多哥 冷静点
What the fuck?
咋啦
Hey, Mr. Lobo.
罗伯先生
Men's room? Just down the hall.
男厕 在大堂尽头那
Miami.
还真是迈阿密
Open. There.
开门 快点
Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it. Got it.
好了 好了
Easy. easy, Zongo. easy. Shh.
放松 多哥 放松 别出声
Easy. That's good.
放松点 不错
That's good. Get him up.
很好 把他弄起来
Hey, you look better.
看上去你好点了
Yeah, I'm better now.
是 现在好点了
I am gonna win this thing, face or no face.
我就要得到了 荣誉或耻辱 拼了
Got a birthday table and I've got 'em in the palm of my hand.
有桌客人生日 我要他们全听我的
So you want to sing with me? Yes, I do.
你要和我一起唱歌♥吗 好的
Get your poop in a group.
把你衣服整理好
Any second now. Believe it when I see it.
马上就到了 一定要信我
Sorry.
很抱歉
Oh shit.
该死的
Connor, hey.
是柯纳啊
Mr. Lobo, I just need a minute of your time
罗伯先生 请您听我说几句话
To talk about why you fired me.
你为什么炒了我呢
Connor, please. I don't know what you're taking about.
柯纳 拜托 我不知道你在说什么
It's okay, I understand.
其实 我明白的
I mean, you cast me to play a big-nosed cop
我是说 您让我去演一个大鼻子警♥察♥
And I got a nose job. It was stupid.
我就去整了鼻子 太蠢了
I didn't even know you had a nose job.
我都不知道你还整了鼻子
Looks pretty good though. Turn your head that way.
看起来还不错啊 头看那边
Yeah. who's your doctor?
对 你医生是谁
I've got a 12-year old daughter with a fucking beak.
我女儿12岁 长了一张丑嘴
She's got bean bag tits and a big caboose too.
还有一嘴歪牙
That poor girl's gonna have a hard road ahead.
那可怜的小女孩未来可不容易咯
Mr. Lobo, I know I made a mistake.
罗伯先生 我知道我做错了
Look, kid, I didn't fire you for having a small nose.
听着孩子 我不是因为你去整容才炒你
Mr. Lobo, I am not gonna turn you in to the nose police.
罗伯先生 我不是想再去演那警♥察♥
You kill me, man.
别玩我了 伙计
It was hard growing up with that nose.
长那个鼻子让我挺难堪的
You are a real fucking moron, you know that?
你就是个傻子 知道不
What? You read the script, didn't you, shithead?
啥 你读过剧本 对吧 白♥痴♥
It's all nose jokes.
全是鼻子的包袱
"I've been nosing around. I smell a rat."
比如"我到处在嗅线索 我闻到了只耗子"
And then you show up with that little cat nose.
你却带着小猫的鼻子出现了
Doesn't make any sense.
完全没道理啊
Do you realize how hard it is to rewrite an entire season?
再重写个故事得多难啊你知道吗
No, sir. You were a kid with a big nose.
不 先生 你才是人小鬼大
You got on TV but you fucked it up.
你能上电视但你却自己搞砸了
You. Who? You fucked it up.
就是你 怪谁呢 你自己搞砸了
Look, Mr. Lobo, I found out about this place
罗伯先生 我发现了个地方
That does nose enlargements.
能帮我隆鼻子
And if all goes well I could actually have the money to do it by tomorrow.
如果进展顺利的话 我明天就能做了
The new honker is gonna be a goddamn fire hose.
大鼻子一定会火的
What are we supposed to do?
那我们要怎么做呢
Bring back detective Shep Winford from the dead with a big nose?
让夏普·温福德带着各大鼻子气死回生
This isn't fucking "X Files."
我们可不是在演狗屁X档案
Goodbye.
再见
So you didn't donkey punch Morgan Fairchild.
你没干过摩根·费瑞奇尔得
Oh, Jesus Christ.
我的天啊
Hey, wasn't I in last place an hour ago?
天啊 我一小时前不是还在最后一名吗
Yes, you were.
的确
Was zongo here? oh, Zongo was here all right.
多哥在这吗 他整晚都在
Sold 18 entrees to a party of six.
给六人那桌卖♥♥了18道菜
I don't remember any of that.
我一点都想不起来
Not even the Champ offering 10 grand?
老板说给第一的1万块也不记得了
10 grand for what? Top seller.
干吗给1万块 最佳销♥售♥员
Fucking dodo bird.
该死的废物
Nuts?
傻帽
Are you okay?
你还好吗
I am Zongo.
我现在是多哥
I am still going to win this contest
我一定要赢了比赛
Because I can hold it together under pressure.
因为我抗压能力绝佳
Welcome to the Slammin's Salmon.
欢迎光临拳王饭店
Be graceful and amazing
要优雅 一鸣惊人
'cause that's what I am.
那样才是我呢
Donnie?
多尼
Who the fuck is Donnie?
谁他妈的是多尼
I'm donnie, Mr. Salmon.
我是多尼 斯莱蒙先生
Good try, Dave.
搞笑 戴维
No, I'm Dave's twin brother.
不是 我是戴维的双胞胎兄弟
And you know what? Another thing,
你知道不 还有一件事
I don't care how severe her peanut allergy is.
我才不管她对花生过敏啥的
Did anybody ever tell you you guys look exactly alike?
没人跟你说过你俩长的一模一样吗
Every day.
天天说
Is that why you wear the blue lipstick?
怪不得你涂蓝色唇膏
Either way, I hope you like hospital food.
随便吧 希望你喜欢医院的干粮
No, I was recently a busboy.
不要 我只是杂工啊
I wasn't a part of this thing. Yeah, you know what?
这件事我可没参与啊 是吗 知道吗
Excuses are like assholes. Everybody's got one,
借口都是放屁 谁都有借口
But don't nobody want to admit it.
就是没人敢认账
Now get your ass out of last place
马上把你名字从最后一名那弄下来
Or I'm gonna use your spine for a jump rope.
否则我就抽你的筋当跳绳
What the fuck?
我...靠
I'd still hit that.
我还是喜欢
I got it. Nice.
我拿到了 棒
Dude, where's the south african bing diamond?
兄弟 那颗南非亮钻呢
Shit!
他妈的
Ladies, hello and welcome to the Slammin' Salmon tonight.
小姐们 欢迎光临拳王饭店
Let me tell you about some of the more delicious things on our menu.
容我为你们推荐几道非常好吃的菜
Uh, we have a boneless fillet of...
有无骨比目鱼
Champion...
冠军...
Also a very nice black eye...
还有非常棒的黑眼...
Sock-eyed Salmon. It's very nice.
熏三文鱼 非常棒
It's sautade...
是用渔网...
Heartbeat...
心跳加速...
He's watching me.
他在看着我
Little story for you, Dave II,
在你工作前 戴维二世
Before you get back to work.
告诉你个秘密
When I was training for the dispute in Beirut,
当年我在贝鲁特受训的时候
I used to run 10 miles a day with a baby camel strapped to my back.
每天跑10英里 还要背着头驼羔
So you can understand how bemusing I find it
这你就知道我为啥发现你想跑的时候
That you're trying to run away from me.
感觉多么想不通了吧
I was...
我刚...
Don't run. just take it.
别跑 认命吧
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
好 来啊 来啊
Here's to "CFI Hotlanta"
敬"CFI海特兰大"
And its record 15 emmy award nominations.
让我们打破了艾美奖15项提名记录
Yay. Hear hear.
太好了 干杯
Connor.
柯纳
Come here. Come here a second.
过来 过来一下
Come here. Come here.
过来 过来
Hey, buddy, we couldn't have done it without you, man.
伙计 没有你我们不可能成功的
Hear hear. Hear hear.
敬你 敬你
Thanks a million.
非常感谢
Oh, Connor, have you met our newest cast member?
柯纳 还没见过我们的新演员吧
This is Steve Lemmaduche.
他叫史蒂夫·莱蒙杜奇
Hey, buddy. what's crackin'?
哥们儿 咋了
Call me Duche.
叫我肚脐
Hey, what are those guys eating over there?
那边那些人吃的是啥
Over there? That's the salmon.
那边吗 三文鱼
电影精选列表