Great, thank you.
很好 谢谢
And the winner of the $10,000 prize
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美元奖金获得者
And the big contest
我们今晚
Tonight is...
最大的赢家是...
Tara
塔拉
Oh my god! Honk the goose.
上帝 靠啊
What? Oh my god, I won?
什么 上帝 我赢了吗
How is that even possible?
怎么可能呢
Well, the guy who got hit by the horse gave her a $1,000 tip.
刚被马撞倒得那人给了她$1000小费
I had that table. That's my table.
我服务的那桌 那是我的桌子
Jesus, Donnie.
天哪 多尼
You gave me a table, I gave you a table.
你给我一桌 我给你一桌
That is the most selfless thing anyone has ever done for me.
这是别人为我做的最无私的事情了
Well, when the Champ kills me,
在拳王杀了我的时候
just see to it I get a decent burial.
看着给我个体面的葬礼就行了
You're not gonna die.
你不会死的
I'll give you mouth to mouth.
我要给你个舌吻
Stick a sock in it before I puke.
在我吐之前往里面塞只袜子
Richardo. It's time.
理查尔 到时候了
All right, if you guys will excuse me for one second...
好的 允许我离开一下
All right, baby,
好的 宝贝儿
What is the final take?
赚了多少钱
Am I sitting in the lap of luxury or what?
我是不是可以好好的享受了呢 还是什么
Well, we made...
我们赚了
$19,017.
19,017美元
$19,017.
19,017美元
Pretty good.
很不错嘛
But last time I checked,
不过我想
19 is lower than 20, right?
19小于20 没错吧
That makes you a grand short, short shorts.
从你那扣1000
What's that?
那是什么
The waiter's tips. Problem solved.
服务员的小费 问题解决了
I'll just take a grand out of that then.
我从这拿点不就完了
No no no, hold on.
不不不 等会
Excuse me, Champ. About the 10 grand.
不好意思 拳王 那1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥奖金
Not now, Tara. The what?
现在别 塔拉 什么东西
The $10,000.
1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美金
Oh, there is no $10,000.
这没有1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美金
That was all predicated on an illusion.
那只不过是一个幻想罢了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Okay, I'll break it down. If I needed to make 20 tonight,
好吧 我说明白点 如果我今天晚上需要2万
Why would I give away 10? That makes no sense.
为什么我要拿出1万给别人 根本没道理啊
Right, Rich?
对吧 瑞奇
Right.
对
Thank you.
谢谢
Adieu.
再见
Champ.
拳王
This money belongs to the waiters.
这些钱本该是服务生的
And you owe Tara $10,000.
而你欠塔拉1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥美金
What the hell is wrong with you, Richardo?
你♥他♥妈♥的怎么回事啊 理查尔
You offered a prize and now you owe her.
你设的这个奖 而现在你欠她的
You want to make something of it?
你真想说道说道吗
Yeah, I do.
对 我想
Just do what you promised, you motherfucker.
按你承诺的去做 你♥娘♥的♥
What?
什么
Well well well,
好好好
Looks like somebody's little acorns
看来某人的小橡果
Done grew into big nuts.
终于长成大坚果了
You're finally acting like a man.
你终于表现得像个爷们了
But you're too little too late.
不过你太弱也太晚了
I still got to pay the Yakuza 20,000 yen.
我还是得付给小混混20000日元
Wait, yen or dollars?
等会 日元还是美金
Same thing, stupid.
一样的 笨蛋
Yen is japanese for dollars.
日元就是日语中美元的意思
Actually, Champ, 20,000 yen
拳王 实际上 2000日元
Is about 170 american dollars.
大概是170美元
Ah-so.
所以
In circumspeculation that makes sense.
这还差不多
When I was in the orient I used to wonder to myself
我在日本的时候我还奇怪
Why is everything so small yet so expensive?
为什么东西都那么小却都那么贵
Good work, Dr. Doolittle.
干得好 杜利特尔医生
170 for me.
给我170美元
10 grand for you.
给你一万
What do you think I should do with the rest of it?
那你说其他的这些该怎么办呢
I think you should give it to the waiters.
我觉得你应该给服务员
I think they earned it. Yeah, I guess so.
我觉得这是他们应得的 对 我想也是
I was wrong to think they could be replaced by robots.
关于机器人能取代他们的想法是我错了
Nice one, Rich.
干得好 瑞奇
Feed, my pretties, feed.
撒钱啦 我亲爱的们 发钱啦
Oh my god!
天哪
Money money money!
钱钱钱
Oh god.
上帝
Wow, Rich.
瑞奇
That was legendary. Thank you.
你刚才太神了 谢谢
Well, I guess I should thank you properly for what you did.
我想我该感谢你为我所做的一切
That's so nice.
真好
Okay okay, what the fuck, Donnie?
行了行了 你怎么回事啊 多尼
You see that, Donnie?
看见了吗 多尼
That's how you kiss a girl, you fucking fruit cake.
怎么亲一个女孩 你个白♥痴♥
I hate you.
我恨你
Nice going, dog.
烂家伙 你有一手
Oh, god.
哦 上帝
It tastes like tartar sauce.
尝起来就像塔塔酱
Wait wait wait wait. Hold on.
等等等等 等会
I almost forgot.
我差点忘了
I still got to kick the shit out of the low man.
我还是得打最后一名
Is he fucking serious?
他是认真的吗
Oh god.
上帝
Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself, huh?
你为什么要打自己 你为什么要打自己呀
Why are you hitting yourself? Why are you hitting yourself?
你为什么要打自己 你为什么要打自己呢
Why are you hitting yourself? Have you gone crazy, huh?
你为什么要打自己呢 你疯了吗
Are you crazy, man?
你疯了吗
All right, come on. Let's get this over with.
好的 来吧 该停了
I've got to get home and watch "dancing with the stars."
我得回家去看《和明星一起跳舞》了
Nick Lachey is doing the jitterbug.
尼克·拉奇要做吉特巴
He's good. Have you ever seen him?
他跳得不错 你看过吗
No no. You've got your guards up.
没有没有 你在做防卫
You want to fight? You're just kidding, right, Champ?
你想打一架吗 你只是开玩笑对吧 拳王
Don't be so scared. You should learn to control your fears.
别害怕 你该学会如何控制自己的畏惧心理
Take me for instance. I'm afraid of the dark.
拿我来说 我怕黑
But you'd never know it 'cause I have mental discipline.
但你从来不知道 因为我会从精神上控制它
You know what I'm saying? I don't even use a nightlight no more.
你知道我在说什么吗 我都不再用夜灯了
Okay okay. What's up?
好 好 怎么了
What? What's up? What's up?
什么 怎么了 怎么了
It's the cry of the cougar, the fist to the face
这是美洲狮的怒吼 迎面而来的拳头
No pride or glory for the loser
失败者没有骄傲没有荣誉
There's blood and broken teeth all over the place
到处都是鲜血和被打掉的牙
And the last thing you'll hear
你最后听到的
Is the cry of the cougar
就是美洲狮的怒吼
Lock your doors
锁上你的房♥门
Get off the streets, I'm on the prowl
走到大街上 我在徘徊
I'm telling you I'm on the hunt now
告诉你我在打猎
Don't try to stop me
不要试图阻止我
I smell raw meat and I ain't had shit to eat for six days
我嗅到了生肉的味道 我已经一周没有进食
Who wants a piece? Who wants a shot?
谁想来一块 谁想试一试
Who wants a long and brutal bloody painful smackdown?
谁想要被漫长痛苦而血腥惨烈的摔一跤
You in the glasses, I'm talking to you
戴眼镜的 就是你
How'd you like my foot up your ass?
我给你来一脚怎么样
It's the cry of the cougar
这是美洲狮的怒吼
The fist to the face
迎面而来的拳头
电影精选列表