我剥夺了她的权利,把她赶出上海,
I dispossess her, throw her out of Shanghai,
她邀请我去庆祝她的离去。
she invites me to celebrate her departure.
我年轻时不该拒绝,
In my younger days I shouldn't have refused,
太糟糕了,尽可能礼貌地转达我的歉意。
too bad, send my regrets as politely as you know how.
很好,先生。
Very good, sir.
[巨响][玻璃粉碎]
[loud bang] [glass shattering]
(电♥话♥响了)
[phone ringing]
回答这个电♥话♥。
Answer that phone.
是吗?
Yes?
没有人,先生。
Nobody there, sir.
叫个牧师来怎么样?
How 'bout call a priest?
很好,先生。
Very good, sir.
我要是你就不会出去,长官,
I wouldn't go out there if I were you, sir,
可能会很危险。
it might be dangerous.
这是查明真♥相♥的最好办法
Well, that's the best way to find out
如果他们的目标是我。
if they're aiming at me.
(玻璃叮叮当当的)
[glass tinkling]
瑞尔森。
Ryerson.
又是那个人力车苦力。
There's that rickshaw coolie again.
在我看来是第一枪
Looks to me like the first shot
准备鸣炮致敬。
of an intended 21 gun salute.
给他一枚硬币,告诉他我想见他。
Give him a coin and tell him I'd like to see him.
很好,先生。
Very good, sir.
我渐渐喜欢上这个家伙了。
I'm becoming fond of the fellow.
(激动人心的音乐)
[exciting music]
(玻璃叮叮当当的)
[glass tinkling]
他在这里,先生。
He's here, sir.
我们又见面了,嗯?
So, we meet again, eh?
你savee英语吗?
You savee English?
你会说中国话还是广东话?
You speakee Chinee, Cantonee?
让我看看那张请柬。
Let me see that invitation.
你知道这事吗?
You know anything about this?
breakee窗口吗?
You breakee window?
你没有,你有没有开枪,对吧?
You didn't, by any chance here any shots, did you?
繁荣,繁荣?
Boom, boom?
听着,如果我再在我家附近发现你
See here, if I find you in the vicinity of my house again
我会把你送进监狱。
I'll have you put in jail.
我看你确实会说英语。
I see you do speak English.
等待。
Wait.
把他关起来,他就没事了。
Lock him up, that should take care of him.
我会尽力的,先生。
I'll do my very best, sir.
[讲外语]
[speaks in a foreign language]
这听起来有点俄♥罗♥斯♥的味道,不是吗?
That sounded slightly Russian, didn't it?
他说什么?
What'd he say?
我想他说过中国没有监狱
I think he said that no Chinese jail
有足够的力量抓住他,长官。
is strong enough to hold him, sir.
从我听到的中国监狱的情况来看,他可能是对的。
From what I hear of Chinese jails he might be right.
是的,先生。
Yes, sir.
好吧,我们继续处理剩下的信件吧。
Well, let's get on with the rest of this correspondence.
我希望处理起来会容易些。
I hope it'll be easier to dispose of.
我相信会的,先生。
I'm sure it will, sir.
把请柬给我。
Give me that invitation.
8:30,正式。
8:30, formal.
Mother Gin Sling请求
Mother Gin Sling requests
有幸与你共进晚餐
the pleasure of your company at dinner
在中国新年。
on Chinese New Year.
母亲杜松子酒吊索。
Mother Gin Sling.
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
嘿。
Hey.
(玻璃打破)
[glass breaking]
给我来点白兰地和硫磺,换换口味,
Bring me some brandy and sulfur for a change,
赶走恶灵。
chase away the evil spirits.
做帐篷的奥马尔在哪儿?
Where's Omar, the tent maker?
那个波斯诗人呢?
Where's that Persian poet?
表现自己,罂粟。
Behave yourself, Poppy.
你在中国,你是白人。
You're in China and you're white.
看到你这样对我们没好处。
It's not good for us to see you like this.
如果你继续下去,会给你的种族蒙羞的。
You'll bring discredit to your race if you continue.
别跟我说教!
Don't preach to me!
让我的种族自己照顾自己。
And let my race take care of itself.
扰乱你们的是什么?
What's upsetting you?
有什么事吗?
What's the matter?
我今晚输的还不够多吗?
Didn't I lose enough tonight?
到目前为止,你什么也没失去
So far you've lost nothing
而是几张上面有我背书的纸。
but pieces of paper with my endorsement on them.
你不会为没有报酬的东西背书。
You wouldn't endorse anything that wouldn't be paid.
我知道会有回报的。
I know it will be paid.
来,睡一会儿,然后你可以再玩一会儿。
Come, get some sleep, then you can play some more.
别碰我!
Don't touch me!
别抓我。
Don't paw me.
我有足够的钱买♥♥这套衣服
I have enough money to buy this whole outfit
以及里面的一切。
and everything that's in it.
不管怎样,这里最重要的就是钱。
All that counts here is money, anyway.
但这是你最后一次见到我,
But this is the last time you'll see me,
你明白吗?
you understand?
最后一次。
The last time.
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
(敲门)
[knocking]
开放,你!
Open up, you!
(敲门)
[knocking]
开放,你!
Open up, you!
(敲门)
[knocking]
来吧,亲爱的,让我进去。
Come on, honey, let me in.
亲爱的!
Honey!
(哭泣)
[sobbing]
(跺足)
[stomps foot]
(哭泣)
[sobbing]
我的脚踝疼,我伤到它了!
My ankle hurts, I hurt it!
哦,我的脚踝受伤了!
Oh, I hurt my ankle!
的帮助!
Help!
(戏剧性的哭泣)
[dramatic sobbing]
我的脚踝受伤了!
My ankle hurts!
(哭泣)
[sobbing]
你伤到自己了吗,我的孩子?
Did you hurt yourself, my little one?
我扭伤了脚踝,走不动了。
I turned my ankle, I can't walk.
唉,那太糟糕了。
Why, that's too bad.
奥马尔,你能把我抱进去吗?
Omar, would you carry me in, please?
疼得厉害吗,亲爱的?
Does it hurt badly, my sweet?
(跺足)
[stomps foot]
她在哪里呢?
Where is she?
我那断足的小羚羊,谁在哪里?
Where is who, my little broken footed antelope?
你知道我说的是谁。
You know exactly who I mean.
我知道它。
I knew it.
这个非常非常小的粉扑
This very, very small powder puff
不是你的,是吗?
doesn't belong to you, does it?
或许这只是一种幻觉。
Or maybe it's an illusion.
快来,诗人是怎么说的
Come, quick, what does the poet say
当他看到海市蜃楼的时候?
when he sees a mirage?
我对海市蜃楼和粉扑都不在行。
I'm no authority on mirages or powder puffs.
这是迪克西的,对吗?
This belongs to Dixie, doesn't it?
迪克西从什么时候开始垄断粉扑了?
Since when has Dixie had a monopoly on powder puffs?
奥马尔,别这样折磨我。
Omar, don't torture me like this.
(哭泣)
[sobbing]
维多利亚。
Victoria.
坐下来。
Sit down.
告诉我,维多利亚,
Tell me, Victoria,
你心里有什么疑虑吗
has there any been any doubt in your mind
我爱你胜过这世上的一切?
that I love you better than anything in the world?
我知道,爸爸。
I know, Dad.
你为什么这么问?
Why do you ask?
电影精选列表