把你那下♥贱♥的舌头变成滔滔不绝的诗歌♥。
that cheap tongue of yours into spouting poetry.
也许我没受过教育
Well, maybe I haven't had education,
但我知道该怎么做
but I know how to behave.
让自己变得神圣,
Makin' a holy show of yourself,
你应该感到羞愧。
you oughta be ashamed.
每个人都会遇到麻烦,
Everybody goes through troubles,
我也有份了。
I've had my share.
因为这对我们来说很艰难
Just 'cause it's tough for us,
我们没必要为难别人。
we don't have to make it tough for others.
在我看来,你可以把他带走。
You can have him as far as I'm concerned.
对你没有任何好处。
Won't do you any good.
那样的人没必要让生活变得更好。
Guy like that doesn't have to make life any better.
他永远不会帮你起来,他只会帮你下去。
He'd never help you up, he'd only help you down.
我让我的灵魂穿越无形,
I sent my soul through the invisible,
要在来世拼写的字母:
some letter of that afterlife to spell:
渐渐地,我的灵魂回到了我的身边
and by and by my Soul returned to me
回答说:“我自己就是天堂和地狱。”
and answered, "I myself am Heaven and Hell."
如果你想听,你可以听那个波斯蠢话,
If you wanna you can listen to that Persian tripe,
我走了。
I'm going.
呆在原地别动。
Stay where you are.
你不会。
You're not going.
(不和谐的钢琴音符)
[discordant piano notes]
让我走!
Let me go!
出去,奥马尔。
Get out, Omar.
你太,迪克西。
You too, Dixie.
你自己滚吧!
Get out of here yourself!
他们会呆在这里。
They'll stay here.
这是我的房♥子,我想和你单独在一起。
This is my house and I want to be left alone with you.
我不管这是谁的房♥子,
I don't care whose house it is,
他们会一直待在这里,直到我让他们走。
they'll stay here until I want them to go.
如果你还能听得到的话
If you can still listen to anything
然后听了。
then listen now.
我刚被告知我是你母亲。
I've just been informed that I'm your mother.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你疯了。
You're crazy.
迪克西,出去。
Dixie, get out.
[尖叫声和鞭炮从外面爆♥炸♥]
[loud screams and firecrackers exploding from outside]
奥马尔,你也去吧。
And Omar, you too, go.
不去,奥马尔。
Don't go, Omar.
别走,我不知道自己在说什么。
Don't go, I didn't know what I was saying.
让他走。
Let him go.
我有权命令你。
I have the right to command you.
听到了吗,我是你妈妈,放他走。
Do you hear me, I'm your mother, let him go.
你有什么权力命令我?
What right have you to command me?
我和你没有任何联♥系♥了
I have no more connection with you
比街上的癞蛤♥蟆♥强多了。
than with a toad out on the street.
妈妈,你为什么不忘记那句连篇累牍的话?
Mother, why don't you forget that litany?
总得有人是我的母亲
Somebody had to be my mother,
但我可以告诉你一件事
but I can tell you one thing,
如果我可以选择,你将是地球上我最后一个选择,
if I had my choice you'd be the last one on Earth I'd pick,
母亲杜松子酒吊索。
Mother Gin Sling.
(枪射击)
[gun firing]
[尖叫声和爆竹声]
[loud screams and firecrackers exploding]
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
我们现在该怎么办?
What should we do now?
警♥察♥会来的。
The police will be here.
这次我们不会贿赂他们了,对吧?
This time we'll not bribe them, will we?
(鞭炮爆♥炸♥)
[firecrackers exploding]
喜欢中国新年吗?
Likee Chinese New Year?
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
电影精选列表