(锣响)
[gong ringing]
(戏剧性的管弦乐)
[dramatic orchestral music]
(欢快的音乐)
[upbeat music]
(吹口哨)
[whistle blowing]
[说外语]
[speaking in a foreign language]
下定决心吧,
Make up your mind,
要么别推,要么别拉。
either quit shoving or quit pulling.
这是最后一站。
This is the last stop.
安♥拉♥总能提供新的女人,值得称赞。
Allah be praised for always providing new women.
[用外语争论]
[arguing in a foreign language]
我先看到她的,别忘了。
I saw her first, let's not forget that.
下次我和你出去的时候,我会带一个望远镜。
Next time I go out with you I'll bring a telescope.
下次你跟我出去的时候,多带一张脸来。
Next time you go out with me bring along another face.
让我们把工作平均分配,
Let's divide the work evenly,
你要对抗正义的武装力量
you take on the armed forces of justice
我来对付那姑娘。
and I'll tackle the girl.
你的作战计划
That battle plan of yours
从未对我有利过。
has never worked to my advantage yet.
[说外语]
[speaking in a foreign language]
条条大路通上海,
All roads lead to Shanghai,
但并不是所有人都受到如此正式的欢迎。
but not everyone is welcomed so officially.
你为什么要走在队伍前面?
Why are you heading this procession?
你往他眼睛里吐口水了吗,我的小荷花?
Did you spit in his eye, my little lotus?
莲花我的脚,他们要带我去冷藏箱。
Lotus my foot, they're taking me to the cooler.
我把这里用来赚钱的东西都吃光了。
I ran out of whatever they use 'round here for money.
这是严重的。
That's serious.
是什么让你当的?
What put you in hock?
我不得不在他的鸡笼里歇息。
I had to roost in his coop.
中国一流酒店
First class Chinese hotel
如果你不在乎头等舱是什么意思。
if you don't care what first class means.
突然他们给了我一张账单
And all of sudden they handed me a bill
上面的印♥章♥比结婚证还多。
with more seals on it than a marriage license.
加起来就是80个阴阳
It added up to 80 yin-yang
或者两辆装满铜钱的手推车。
or two wheelbarrows full of copper cash.
我不喜欢随身带着钱,
I don't believe in carrying money with me,
但幸运的是,我的胖朋友
but fortunately my fat friend
是挤压的专家。
is an expert at squeeze.
挤谁?
Squeeze who?
我不想挤在他身边。
I wouldn't like to squeezed by him.
看得出来你刚来我们这里。
I can see you're new to our shores.
挤是古老的中国贡品,
Squeeze is an old Chinese tribute,
在你们国家以贪污的名义盛行。
popular in your country under the name of graft.
听说过吗?
Ever heard of it?
你是美国人,对吗?
You're an American, aren't you?
当然,如果布鲁克林还在美国的话。
Sure, if Brooklyn is still in America.
[用外语喋喋不休]
[chattering in foreign language]
先生们,
Gentlemen,
对不起,
excuse me,
请原谅。
I beg your pardon.
金钱是一种奇妙的肥料。
A wonderful fertilizer, money.
我想让你见见我的老朋友,
I want you to meet an old friend,
迪克西·波默罗伊,展望公园。
Uh, Dixie Pomeroy, Prospect Park.
Percival Montgomery Howe,上海。
Percival Montgomery Howe, Shanghai.
我现在该怎么办?
What do I do now?
没什么,我的小鸽子,
Nothing my little pigeon,
但如果你能走进我华丽的灵车,
but if you'll step into my magnificent hearse,
在今晚结束之前,你可能有很多事情要做。
you might have enough to do before the evening is over.
(激动人心的音乐)
[exciting music]
坐下来,伸开四肢,直到老板检查你。
Sit down and sprawl until the boss looks you over.
我想是那位穿黑色睡衣的先生
I though the gentleman in the black nightgown
是老板。
was the boss.
老富翁?
Old Moneybags?
他是个跑腿的
He's an errand boy
像我这样。
like myself.
真正的老板是位非凡的女士,
The real boss is a remarkable lady,
你见过的最冷血的龙。
the most cold-blooded dragon you'll ever meet.
她会像猫吞老鼠一样吞掉你的。
She'll devour you like a cat swallows a mouse.
是吗?
Yeah?
那只会让我更饿。
That only makes me more hungry.
我们什么时候吃饭?
When do we eat?
我会让厨师送您上去
I'll have the chef send you up
一对有千年历史的蛋。
a brace of thousand year old eggs.
你喜欢软的还是炒的?
Do you like 'em soft or scrambled?
(人群聊天)
[crowd chattering]
(戏剧性的音乐)
[dramatic music]
有香烟吗?
Got a cigarette?
你吗?
You?
我不抽烟。
I don't smoke.
(观众抱怨)
[crowd grumbling]
[讲外语]
[speaks in a foreign language]
马塞尔。
Marcel.
粘贴,坏,莱茵河。
Paste, bad, Rhine.
除非你收集莱茵石。
Unless you collect rhinestones.
您没有值钱的东西吗,先生?
Haven't you something of value, monsieur?
只有这个。
Only this.
[笑]
[laughing]
[说外语]
[speaking in a foreign language]
真是个金矿。
What a gold mine.
爬catty很多鱼satee很好。
Crawl catty plenty fish satee nice.
赚钱剁剁。
Makee money chop chop.
[笑]
[laughing]
是这些小偷,这些骗子,
Oh, it's these pilferers, these crooks around here,
他们只信任我一会儿。
they only trust me for a moment.
我可以让他们看到一个诚实的人
I could show 'em an honest man
匆匆离开上海
and skip Shanghai in a hurry.
这种东西能让一个女孩
It's things like these that can make a girl
一周中的任何一天,任何方向移♥动♥。
move any day of the week and in any direction.
一块翡翠,你喜欢吗?
One piecee emerald, you likee?
一个piecee薪水。
One piecee paycheck.
阿♥拉♥,阿♥拉♥,阿♥拉♥是伟大的。
Allah, Allah, Allah is great.
你说得对,先生,你说得对。
You are right, monsieur, you are.
这个角落呢?
What about this corner?
维多利亚,我承诺太多了吗?
Well, Victoria, did I promise too much?
这地方是不是很棒?
Isn't this place marvelous?
看看这些脸,一半都是欧亚混血儿。
Look at those faces, half of them are Eurasians.
谁说两个人永远不会见面?
Who said never the twain shall meet?
爪哇、苏门答腊、印度支那、
Java, Sumatra, Indochinese,
葡萄牙人,菲律宾人,俄♥罗♥斯♥人,马来人,
Portuguese, Filipinos, Russians, Malayan,
真是个女巫的安息日。
what a witches sabbath.
如果他们看到我们进来
If any of them saw us coming in here
我宁愿坐在这里。
I'd sit me here's plenty.
与此相比,另一个地方就像幼儿园。
The other place is like kindergartens compared with this.
它闻起来非常邪恶。
It smells so incredibly evil.
我不认为有这样的地方存在
I didn't think such a place existed
除了在我自己的想象中。
except in my own imagination.
它有一种可怕的熟悉,
It has a ghastly familiarity,
就像一个记得一半的梦。
like a half remembered dream.
这里什么事都可能发生。
Anything could happen here.
任何时刻。
Any moment.
看看那个阿♥拉♥伯人,不管他是什么。
Look at that Arabian, or whatever he is.
我想知道,
I wonder,
他是戴着毡帽睡觉吗?
does he sleep in his fez?
(人群聊天)
[crowd chattering]
帮我把这个变成金子。
Turn this into gold for me.
那边那个女人是谁?
Who's that female over there?
女性什么?
What female?
我说他很了不起。
I say he is marvelous.
他从阿♥拉♥伯战马上摔下来不是很好看吗?
Wouldn't he look wonderful falling off an Arabian charger?
他不是那种会从马上摔下来的人。
He's not the type that falls from a horse.
你认为他是什么人?
What do you think he is?
电影精选列表