You and l are the same.
你和我是一类人
Except...
除非...
Except?
除非什么
Where l failed, you may succeed.
我失败了 但是你还有成功的机会
What about my uncle, Sir Benjamin? Can't he help?
我的堂叔本杰明爵士呢 他不能帮忙吗
Never ever mention that man to me again. Do you understand?
再也不准跟我提起这个男人 明白吗
Your past is behind you.
你的过去已然成为历史
Your future awaits you, if you want it.
但是如果你愿意 未来在等着你
You decide.
由你来决定
l want to help.
我希望能帮得上忙
l just don't know what l'm supposed to do to begin.
我只是不知道我应该从何处开始做起
Find the pearls. Nobody knows where they are.
找到珍珠项链 没人知道它藏在哪里
Each family blames the other for taking them.
两家都互相指责对方拿走了它们
Well, they're both to blame.
他们两家都有错
The De Noirs took the casket
但是德?诺阿卖♥♥掉了城♥堡♥
and we must have the key.
我们拿走了盒子的钥匙
The key.
钥匙
Now for the casket. You have to take me there.
现在我们去城门 你必须把我带到那里去
Where? To the De Noirs.
去哪儿 去找德?诺阿家族
You have to take me to where they live.
你必须把我带到他们的住处去
There it is.
到了
Loveday, are you all right?
拉芙黛 你没事吧
l'm sorry! l can never go back there!
对不起 我不能再回到那里去了
Loveday!
拉芙黛
Loveday! Loveday!
拉芙黛 拉芙黛!!
Come along, you!
你过来
Father, l've prepared a plan to snatch the girl.
爸爸 我可以派人在河边巡逻
Don't go near Moonacre. That house is damned!
别去月亮坪附近 那栋房♥子马上就要完蛋了
No. Word here is
不 留在这儿就可以了
she's about to meet her downfall.
她自投罗网了
Let go of me!
放开我
How kind of you to join us, Moon Princess.
你能来真是太好了 月亮公主
Oh, oh, now what is this?
这是什么
She has brought us the lost key, gentlemen!
她把丢失的钥匙带来了 先生们
Because the terrible De Noirs
因为遗失的珍珠
Have had the moon pearls hidden up here all the time,
一直都藏在宝盒里 对吗
Haven't we?
对吗
Well, it's true, isn't it? Your ancestor stole them!
这么说是真的了 你的祖先偷走了它
My ancestor?
我的祖先
Well, perhaps, princess,
公主 也许…
l should introduce you.
我应该给你们互相介绍一下
Maria Merryweather, the last moon princess.
玛瑞雅?梅瑞威勒 最后一位月亮公主
Sir William.
威廉男爵
The very first Coeur De Noir.
第一位诺阿男爵
The pearl casket.
珍珠宝盒
You've hidden them!
你把珍珠藏起来了
They were never there, girl!
压根就不在盒子里 丫头
Your filthy Merryweather family took them.
是你们可恶梅瑞威勒家族
Before he picked up the box,
在他拿到盒子之前
they stole the pearls.
就拿走了它们
But soon the final moon will rise
但是很快 月亮即将升起来
And the thieving Merryweathers will be punished!
而可恶的小偷梅瑞威勒一家将得到惩罚
And now that we have you here,
既然现在在这儿抓住了你
There's nothing anyone can do to stop it.
就没有人能够阻止这一切发生了
At last
而最终
the entire valley will be ours.
整个山谷都将成为我们的囊中之物了
And the De Noirs
德?诺阿家族
will finally feast upon revenge!
将终于得以报仇雪恨了
Leave me alone, you oaf!
别推我 你这只猫头鹰
For someone in your current predicament,
即使你做了这么多蠢事
l have to admire your spirit.
我还是要佩服你的精神
l told you she was feisty, Robin!
她是个巫婆 罗宾
l wouldn't take that from her, Robin. What are you gonna do?
我不会拿走的 罗宾 你想怎么办
Sort her out. Hey, lock her in!
看好 把她关起来
Right, sir.
是 先生
Welcome to your new home!
欢迎你来到你的新房♥间
Make friends with the cockroaches. Sweet dreams.
和蟑螂做朋友吧 做个好梦
Come on, let's go. Guard, watch her. She's slippery.
好了 咱们走吧 门卫 看好她 她很滑头
Where is that girl?
那个小丫头跑哪里去了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Absolutely irresponsible! lrresponsible.
她要付全部责任 没有责任
Damn right foolhardy. Foolhardy... Foolhardy.
让我失望透顶 失望透顶啊
Oh, this dress!
这个破裙子
Come back, you little witch! Come back!
回来 回来 小巫婆 回来
She's escaping! Come back!
她逃跑了 回家
Come back! You won't get away!
快回来 你逃不掉的
Stop her!
拦住她
Stop her! Don't let her get away!
拦住她 别让她跑啦
After her!
追上她
Princess...
小公主
What are you gonna do now?
你现在想怎么着
Quick! After her!
去吧 去找她
She will never find her way out of the forest.
她永远也不会找到离开森林的路的
Come on! After her!
去吧 去找她
She can't have come this far. No. Let's try north.
她肯定跑不了这么远 咱们往北边找找
How will we find her?
找到她怎么办
l want her killed!
必要的话杀了她
l won't let her stop the curse.
我不能让她阻止诅咒
Their death is our victory.
只有他们灭族 我们才算胜利
Stupid girl. You should have stayed where you were.
笨丫头 她应该留下来就安全了
Come on! Giddy up!
快 驾
Robin.
洛宾
Come on.
快走
This way.
这边来
Oh, Rolf.
洛夫
Rolf.
洛夫
Point me. Can you find the way home?
你能找到回家的路吗
That demon dog can't protect you forever!
那只蠢狗不可能永远保护你
Maria! Oh!
玛瑞雅
That'll be Miss Maria home, then, sir.
玛瑞雅小姐回来了 先生
Oh, Uncle... Uncle Benjamin, Miss Heliotrope...
本杰明叔叔 西丽卓普
l have such a story to tell. Maria, what...?
我遇到了点麻烦 玛丽亚 怎样
Where...?
在哪里
Where are your...? Where are your...?
你的…在哪儿啊
Miss Heliotrope!
西丽卓普小姐
Are you all right, ma'am? Miss Heliotrope.
你还好吧 西丽卓普小姐
l'm perfectly all right, yes.
我没关系
But where... where are your clothes, my dear one?
你的衣服呢 我亲爱的
How dare you come home in this manner and at this hour!
你怎么敢这么晚才回来 还穿成这样
l'm sorry but you don't know what happened.
对不起 但是你不知道出了什么事
l was... l was in the forest and l got...
我刚才在森林里 然后我...
ln the forest? Did l not expressly forbid you to enter the forest?
在森林里 我有没有告诉过你不要去森林
Yes, but... Listen, l have so much to tell you.
是的 但是... 听我说 我有好多事情要告诉你
Go upstairs this instant and tidy yourself up!
马上给我上楼去 把自己弄干净
But... Just do as your told!
但是... 快去按我说的做
You are not my father.
你不是我爸爸
Maria, my dear...
玛瑞雅 亲爱的 我...
Maria. Maria, open this door.
玛瑞雅 玛瑞雅 开门
Listen.
听我说
lt may be possible that l was... a little bit on the firm side earlier.
有可能刚才我有点儿...过火了
The point is you were gone for such a long time
但问题是 你出去了那么久
And without even telling us.
又没有告诉我们
l... We...
我... 我们…
Miss Heliotrope was beside herself with worry.
西丽卓普小姐都快急疯了
Maria.
玛瑞雅
l know that...
我知道...
Well, given that women and l don't always see eye to eye...
我不擅于跟女人面对面打交道
..It wouldn't be untrue to say that...
但我只是想真心的说一句
l'm glad that you're back.
我很高兴你回来了
Who put this back on the wall?
是谁把这幅画又挂回来了
电影精选列表