Okay. If you stop, I'll look.
- 你想停下来。
- 停下来! 哦! 哦!
- You wanted to stop.
- Stop it! Ow! Ow!
来吧,看看那个。
Come on, have a look at that.
看看那个。 看看那个。
Have a look at that.
Take a look at that.
那怎么样? 那是什么?
How 'bout that? What is that?
那是什么? 嗯? 嗯?
What is that? Huh? Huh?
天啊!
Oh, God!
是的,当然,你得多加点东西……
Yeah, of course, you gotta throw
in a little somethin' extra...
只是为了让他们知道这不是周六早上的卡♥通♥片,
just to let 'em know it ain't
Saturday mornin' cartoons,
如果你明白我的意思。
if you know what I mean.
我会发生什么?
What's gonna happen to me?
你以为我在乎你会发生什么事?
You think I give a goddamn
what happens to you?
你让我走吗?
Are you letting me go?
你想办法。 这是你该死的生活。
You figure it out.
It's your goddamn life.
我不明白。
I don't understand.
好吧,欢迎来到现实世界。
Well, welcome to the real world.
你不知道你到底在做什么。
You don't know
what the hell you're doin'.
只是你认为你要去哪里?
Just where do you think
you're goin'?
好的。
Okay.
如果那是你想要的...
If that's what you want...
它是由你决定。
it's up to you.
活到老,学到老。
Live and learn.
哦! 哦,妈的,不!
Oh! Oh, shit, no!
不! 不! 天哪,不!
No! No! God, no!
有人!
Somebody!
天啊。
Oh, God.
打开这扇门!
Open this door!
- 世界上有什么?
- 天啊。
- What in the world?
- Oh, God.
- 没关系。 没关系。
- 他在外面。
- It's okay. It's okay.
- He's out there.
不,不,没关系。 没关系,还不错。
No, no, it's fine.
It's all right.
就——就过来吧。 过来。
Just-- just come here.
Come here.
坐下吧。 坐下,马上。
Just sit down.
Sit down, right now.
我要去看看是什么。 不,一切都会好的。
I'm gonna go see what's what.
No. It's gonna be all right.
现在就坐在那里。 我会没事儿的。 现在,听着。
Now just sit there.
I'll be fine. Now, listen.
我只是要去吓唬他们。
I'm just gonna go put
a little scare into 'em.
好吧,你有任何球,露出你的脸。
All right, you got any balls,
show your face.
男孩们,这是一个漫长的夜晚。
It's been a long night, boys.
我可以采取一点行动。
I could use a little action.
这没什么。
It's nothin'.
不,他在外面拿着电锯。
No, he's out there
with a chainsaw.
不,他有电锯。 他用电锯追着我。
No, he had a chainsaw. He was
chasing me with a chainsaw.
听这里。 这只是当地的男孩
Listen here.
It's just local boys
试图让你有点害怕,仅此而已。
tryin' to give you
a little scare, that's all.
不,那个开着清障车的家伙杀了肖恩。
No, the guy with the wrecker
killed Sean.
地狱的钟声。 现在是派对时间。 你的朋友呢?
Hell's bells. It's party time.
What about your friends?
我不知道。 他们试图搭便车。
I don't know.
They tried to get a ride.
W.E.,到底是怎么回事?
W.E., what the hell is goin' on?
维尔默在哪里? 嘿,我不想听。
Where's Vilmer?
Hey, I don't wanna hear it.
你快点过来。 好的。
You get your butt over here
mucho-quicko. All right.
我告诉你,那个老人,他的神经被击中了。 现在听。
I tell ya, that old man,
his nerves are shot. Now listen.
你不用担心。
Don't you worry.
维尔默有所作为,这是有充分理由的。
Vilmer does something,
it's for a good reason.
- 维尔默是谁?
- 好问题。
- Who's Vilmer?
- Good question.
嘿,你知道吗? 你看起来真的很漂亮
Hey, you know what?
You look real pretty
摘下眼镜。
with your glasses off.
- 什么?
- 嗯,什么...
- What?
- Well, what...
你应该带个麻袋什么的。
You should've brought
a gunnysack or somethin'.
这对你来说是什么样的? 绿鸡蛋?
What's this look like to you?
Green eggs?
那么,你到底在等什么? 把她绑起来!
Well, what the hell
you waitin' for? Tie her up!
嘿! 你坐在这里,小女士。
Hey! You sit right
down here, little lady.
我有足够的麻烦——
I got enough trouble--
该死的,W.E.,现在看看你是怎么开始的。
Goddamn it, W.E.,
now look what you got started.
等到维尔默听说这件事。
Wait till Vilmer
hears about this.
我向天发誓。
I swear to God.
去!
Go!
我的枪呢?
Where's my gun?
开始时的抵抗比结束时更容易抵抗。
It is easier to resist at
the beginning than at the end.
一定要告诉维尔默我要去披萨店停下来
Be sure to tell Vilmer I'm gonna
stop off at the pizza place
并请我们吃晚饭,好吗?
and pick us up
some dinner, all right?
你为什么做这个?
Why are you doing this?
“谈话是一个圈子游戏。”
"Conversation is
a game of circles."
那是拉尔夫沃尔多爱默生。
That's Ralph Waldo Emerson.
如果我要让你放松怎么办,嗯?
What if I was
to turn you loose, huh?
你会给我什么,嗯?
What would you give me, huh?
对此你怎么看,嗯?
What do you think
about that, huh?
你想要什么?
What do you want?
- 你想要什么?
- 我会告诉你我想要什么。
- What do you want?
- I'll tell you what I want.
W.E.,你到底在做什么?
W.E., what the hell
are you doin' back there?
让我告诉你。
I tell you what.
长大了,好吗?
Grow up, will you?
并告诉维尔默我叫我们的订单
And tell Vilmer
I called our order in
所以当我到达那里时它已经准备好了......
so it would be ready
when I got there...
然后我就直接回家了。
and then I'm
comin' straight home.
好吧,我们有一个中型豪华...
Okay, we got
one medium deluxe...
一份中号♥意大利辣香肠,一份大份素食主义者。
one medium pepperoni,
one large vegetarian.
你的饮料马上就出来了。
And your drinks'll
be out in a minute.
- 好的。 - 帮帮我!
- Okay.
- Help me!
- 呃,女士? - 嗯。
- Uh, lady?
- Uh-huh.
我想你的后备箱里有东西。
I think you got something
in your trunk.
那只是我被绑在那里的人。
That's just somebody
I got tied up back there.
- 真的? - 嗯。
- Really?
- Uh-huh.
真的,后面是什么?
Really, what's back there?
你要过来看看吗?
You wanna come see?
当然。
Sure.
我——我最好不要。 我可能会遇到麻烦什么的。
I-- I better not. I might get
in trouble or something.
好的。
All right.
你能闭嘴,别再踢我的车了。
Will you shut up
and quit kickin' my car.
好吧,但我无法呼吸。
Okay, but I can't breathe.
欢迎来到巴德。 请问我可以得到你的订单吗?
电影精选列表