- 在洞里开火!
- I'm sorry!
- Fire in the hole!
- 燃烧!
- 不!
- Burn!
- No!
看着她燃烧! 看着她燃烧!
Watch her burn!
Watch her burn!
烧伤!
Burn!
烧伤!
Burn!
现在,你为什么要这么做?
Now, why'd you have to do that?
你知道我永远无法从我的衣服上去除那种气味。
You know I can never get
that smell out of my clothes.
天啊。 天啊
Oh, God. Oh, God
哦,天哪,不。
Oh, God, no.
好...
Well...
你到底想要什么?
what the hell do you want?
我认为这是一个修辞问题。
I assume that that is
a rhetorical question.
你假设你该死的很好。
You assume whatever
you goddamn well please.
这不是我的屁♥股♥。
It ain't no skin off my ass.
你想让我这么想吗?
Is that what you
want me to think?
说你是个傻孩子?
That you're a silly boy?
天啊。 天啊。 哦,上帝,你必须帮助我。
Oh, God. Oh, God.
Oh, God, you have to help me.
这些人疯了。 请,来吧。 我们走吧。
These people are crazy.
Please, come on. Let's go.
- 我们离开这里吧。 请。
- 没关系,还不错。 嘘。 嘘。
- Let's get out of here. Please.
- It's all right. Shush. Shush.
那里,那里。 那里,那里。 来吧,现在。 来吧。
There, there. There, there.
Come on, now. Come on.
来吧。 嘘。 那里。
Come on. Shh.
There.
那更好。 嘘。
That's better. Shh.
来吧,现在。 嘘。 嘘。 来吧。
Come on, now.
Shh. Shh. Come on.
没关系,还不错。 没关系,还不错。
It's all right. It's all right.
坐下吧。 你去吧。
Just sit down.
There you go.
那里。 没关系。
There. That's all right.
在那里,那很好。 你就呆在那里。
There, that's fine.
You just stay there.
会好的,好吗?
It's gonna be fine, okay?
来吧,现在。 嘘,嘘。 没关系,还不错。
Come on, now.
Shh, shh. It's all right.
没关系,还不错。 来吧。
It's all right. Come on.
在那里,看到了吗?
There, see?
这是什么?
What is this?
不?
No?
其他人可以告诉吗?
Can anybody else tell?
事情会改变的。
Things are gonna change.
我可以向你保证那个。
I can promise you that.
你就坐在那里。
You just sit there.
- 不,不,不,请不要走。
- 你就坐在那里。
- No. No. No, don't go, please.
- You just sit there.
不。
No.
他妈的!
Fuck!
这太骇人听闻了。
This is appalling.
你来这里有一个原因...
You are here for one reason...
只有一个原因。
and one reason only.
你明白吗?
Do you understand that?
我想听你说你明白这一点。
I want to hear you say
you understand that.
不?
No?
这很简单。
It's very simple.
我想要这些人
I want these people
要知道恐怖的意思。
to know the meaning of horror.
恐怖。
Horror.
明白了吗?
Is that clear?
你不想做一个傻孩子。
You don't want to be
a silly boy.
明白了吗?
Is... that... clear?
明白了吗?
Is... that... clear?
他妈的是的。
Fuckin' A it is.
什么 -
What--
什么——你是什么——
What--
What are you--
你在做什么?
what are you doing?
为什么像你这样的女人有事...
Why a woman like you has
anything to do...
有了这个...
with this...
削弱...
cripple...
对我来说是个谜。
is a mystery to me.
混♥蛋♥,你知道我为什么在这里。
Bastard, you know
exactly why I'm here.
你是什么,你要做什么?
What are you,
what are you gonna do?
天啊。 我什么都不要! 不好了!
Oh, God. I don't
want anything! Oh, no!
天啊。 不好了!
Oh, God. Oh, no!
什么? 什么?
What? What?
你现在在做什么?
What are you doin' now?
不。 不是你的错! 停下!
Don't. It's not your fault!
Stop that!
停下来。
Stop it.
停止。 不是你的错!
Stop. It's not your fault!
停止!
Stop!
不! 请不要!
Don't! Please don't!
得到她,得到她,得到她!
Get her, get her, get her!
抓住她,皮革! 抓住她,皮革!
Get her, Leather!
Get her, Leather!
今天我们玩得更开心了!
We got some more fun today!
维尔默!
Vilmer!
抓住那个婊♥子♥!
Get that bitch!
去!
Go!
谢谢你,斯波蒂什夫人。
Thank you, Mrs. Spottish.
这是一个美丽的早晨。
It's a beautiful morning.
- 停止! 停止!
- 不要停! 不要停!
- Stop! Stop!
- Don't stop! Don't stop!
停止! 请停止! 哦,天哪,不!
Stop! Please stop!
Oh, God, no!
有个怪物用电锯追着她!
There's a monster chasing her
with a chainsaw!
踩它,斯波提什先生!
Step on it, Mr. Spottish!
我的天啊!
Oh, my God!
哦,不,不,不,不,不。 你没有什么好害怕的。
Oh, no, no, no, no.
You have nothing to fear.
这...
This...
所有这些...
all of this...
这是一个可憎的。
It's been an abomination.
你真的必须接受我真诚的道歉。
You really must accept
my sincere apologies.
这应该是一种精神体验。
It was supposed to be
a spiritual experience.
我不能告诉你怎么...
I can't tell you how...
我很失望。
disappointed I am.
我想这是我们都生活在一起的东西。
I suppose it's something
we all live with.
像我们这样为某事努力的人...
People like us
who strive for something...
一种和谐的感觉。
a sense of harmony.
也许是失望让我们继续前进。
Perhaps it's disappointment
that keeps us going.
很遗憾...
Unfortunately...
这对我来说从来都不容易。
it's never been easy for me.
我的许多失败之一。
One of my many failings.
去你的。
Fuck you.
要不要去当地医院...
Would you like to go
to the local hospital...
还是去警♥察♥局?
or to a police station?
你知道,这不是第一次
You know, this isn't
the first time
发生了这样的事情。
something like this
has happened.
错过? 错过?
Miss? Miss?
我们将找出这一切是怎么回事。
We will find out
what this is all about.
这还不是结束。
电影精选列表