if you're frigid.
我不是!
I am not!
听着,男人需要性,好吗? 对你不好
Look, guys need sex,
okay? It's bad for you
全力以赴,然后没有得到它。
to get all worked up
and then not get it.
您可能会患上“前列腺癌”。 那是你要的吗?
You can get "prostrate" cancer.
Is that what you want?
那是谎言。
That's a lie.
希瑟,小心!
Heather, look out!
希瑟!
Heather!
他妈的!
Fuck!
你♥他♥妈♥怎么了?
What the fuck
is the matter with you?
我父亲会杀了我的。 非常感谢你♥他♥妈♥!
My father's gonna kill me.
Thank you very fucking much!
拉屎。
Shit.
我死了。 我现在死定了。
I'm dead.
I'm so fuckin' dead right now.
天啊。
Oh, man.
不做♥爱♥不会得癌症。
You can't get cancer
from not having sex.
啊对。 就像你知道的那样。
Oh, right.
Like you'd know.
你这辈子从来没有约会过,你太丑了。
You never had a date in
your life, you're so ugly.
- 她不是。 - 闭嘴,肖恩。
- She is not.
- Shut up, Sean.
他只是想让你认为这是你的错。
He's just trying to make
you think it's your fault.
听着,我爸爸是个医生,好吗?
Look, my father's
a doctor, okay?
我想我知道我在说什么,所以去你的,珍妮。
I think I know what I'm talking
about, so fuck you, Jenny.
是真的。 这是我的错。 我不会和他发生性关系。
It's true. It is my fault.
I won't have sex with him.
这不怪你。
That doesn't make it your fault.
是的,但是如果他得了癌症,所有的头发都被所有的药物或其他东西掉了怎么办?
Yeah, but what if
he gets cancer
and all his hair falls out
from all the drugs or something?
它可能发生。
It could happen.
是的,珍妮,所以闭嘴,好吗?
Yeah, Jenny, so just shut up,
all right?
不,那只是让你和他发生性关系的台词。
No, that's just a line
to get you to have sex with him.
- 问肖恩。 - 她是对的。
- Ask Sean.
- She's right.
他的生活从来没有过硬的。
He's never had a hard-on
in his life.
我知道他所有的台词。
I know all his lines.
他住在我对面的街上,一直住到八年级。
He lived across the street
from me till the eighth grade.
闭嘴,肖恩。
Shut up, Sean.
在他变得太酷之前我们甚至是朋友,
We were even friends
before he got too cool,
真♥他♥妈♥烦。
so fucking annoying.
嘿,这不是我的错
Hey, it's not my fault
原来你是个小怪胎。
you turned out
to be such a little geek.
他以前经常来我家
He used to come over
to my house all the time
他会嘲笑所有让他感到高兴的女孩。
and he'd be laughing about
all the girls he'd felt up.
他的主要路线是告诉他们他的父亲是一名医生......
His big line was to tell 'em
that his father was a doctor...
他们可能会得乳腺癌
and that they could
get breast cancer
如果他们没有得到足够的感觉。
if they didn't get
felt up enough.
- 巴里!
- 好吧,我撒谎了。 大不了。
- Barry!
- Okay, I lied. Big deal.
他们愚蠢到相信这一点不是我的错。
It's not my fault they're
stupid enough to believe it.
- 真是个笨蛋。
- 你有什么问题,珍妮?
- What a schmuck.
- What's your problem, Jenny?
只是因为你讨厌男人。
Just 'cause you hate guys.
他只是想转移话题。
He's just tryin'
to change the subject.
你有什么好怕的呢? 他们可能会想操你吗?
What are you afraid of?
That they might try to fuck you?
不。
No.
这不像是一个大秘密。
It's not like it's a big secret.
- 什么? - 问任何人。
- What?
- Ask anybody.
你从不参加派对。 你永远不会去任何地方
You never go to parties.
You never go anywhere
除非你和肖恩在一起。
unless you're with Sean.
谁都知道他是个小傻瓜
Everybody knows that
he's a little pothead
而你只是朋友。
and all you are is friends.
顺便说一句,我知道你在我的车里做什么。
By the way, I know
what you're doin' in my car.
你快被石头砸死了。
You're gettin' stoned.
如果我爸爸明天闻到这种狗屎,
If my dad smells
this shit tomorrow,
我要踢你的屁♥股♥。
I'm gonna kick your ass.
等等,等等,等等。
Wait, wait, wait.
我只是想到了一件很酷的事情。
I just thought of
something so cool.
如果我们陷入沉船怎么办
What if we got into a wreck
我们撞到了我们前面的一辆车,我们都死了?
and we crashed into a car
in front of us and we all died?
他们可以为此写一首歌♥。
They could write
a song about it.
住口。
Shut up.
- 我们到底在哪里? - 太棒了。 我们迷路了。
- Where the hell are we?
- Oh, great. We're lost.
不,我们不是。 我们所要做的就是回去。
No, we're not.
All we have to do is go back.
寻找可以转身的地方。
Look for a place
where we could turn around.
很酷的衣服,珍妮。 这是什么?
Cool dress, Jenny. What's this?
停止。
Stop.
什么事?
What's the matter?
害怕别人发现你有乳♥头♥?
Afraid somebody
might find out you have tits?
巴里!
Barry!
- 女孩有乳♥头♥。 - 别管她,巴里。
- Girls have tits.
- Leave her alone, Barry.
没有地方可以转身。
There's no place to turn around.
从来没有地方可以转身。 这很糟糕。
There's never any place
to turn around. This sucks.
这些混♥蛋♥不知道怎么修路。
These assholes don't know
how to make roads.
那是什么? 大家看到了吗?
What was that?
Did you all see that?
小心!
Watch out!
不好了。 我死定了。
Oh, no. I'm so dead.
- 他还好吗?
- 我不知道。
- Is he okay?
- I don't know.
上帝!
God!
这会留下疤痕。
This is gonna leave a scar.
我没有受伤。 我没有受伤。
I'm not hurt. I'm not hurt.
- 妈的。
- 他的头。
- Oh, shit.
- His head.
我的天啊! 他死了吗?
Oh, my God!
Is he dead?
他死了吗?
Did he die?
不,他只是昏倒了。 你可以从他的眼睛里看出。
No, he's just passed out.
You can tell by his eyes.
是的,但他可能会感到震惊。 我们需要带他去看医生。
Yeah, but he could be in shock.
We need to get him to a doctor.
是的,对。 并给他温暖。
Yeah, right.
And keep him warm.
- 好的。
- 你怎么知道的?
- All right.
- How did you know that?
会有不好的事情发生。 我能感觉到。
Something bad's gonna happen.
I can feel it.
他要死了。 看着他。
He's gonna die. Look at him.
你觉得会开始吗?
Do you think it'll start?
我死了。 请有人杀了我。
I'm dead.
Somebody kill me, please.
这是我的错。
It's my fault.
如果他死了,我就是一个杀人犯。
If he dies, I'll be a murderer.
我们得找个地方叫救护车。
We've gotta find someplace
where we can call an ambulance.
- 我要走了。
- 好吧,来吧。
电影精选列表