哈丁,那个…哈丁。
Harding, the dri... Harding.
-皮特里医生,你很高兴知道你很健康
- It will please you to know, Dr. Petrie that your health is perfect.
你恢复得很快。
You recover quickly.
-莉亚在哪儿?
- Where's Lia?
-莉娅在这里,很安全。
- Lia is here and safe.
-现在你抓到我了,就放她走。
- Now that you've got me, you let her go.
-这些细节可以稍后讨论。
- Those details can be discussed later.
我现在急需你的专业服务,医生。
I have a present and very urgent need for your professional services, doctor.
-什么意思?
- What do you mean?
-你看到你朋友的子弹击中了目标。
- You see your friend's bullet reached its Mark.
它嵌在这里,在我头骨底部附近。
It is embedded in here, near the base of my skull.
由于子弹击中了神经,可能已经造成了瘫痪。
Possible paralysis has already set in because the bullet impinges on a nerve.
我叫来的任何医生都有职业义务把我交给警♥察♥。
Any physician I might call in would be professionally bound to turn me over to the police.
我为成为这么受追捧的名人所付出的代价。
The price I pay for being such a sought after celebrity.
-这跟我有什么关系?
- Well, what is this to do with me?
-皮特里医生,我知道你是伦敦最熟练的年轻外科医生之一。
- You, Dr. Petrie, I know to be one of the most skillful young surgeons in London.
这次行动很微妙,但并不一定危险。
This operation is delicate, but not necessarily dangerous.
事实上,可以在局部麻醉的情况下进行。
In fact, it can be done under a local anesthetic.
我想让你做手术取出子弹。
I intend that you shall operate and remove the bullet.
-很好,我来做手术。
- Very well, I'll operate.
-我能在你脑子里读到那部分,我年轻的朋友。
- I can read the part in your mind, my young friend.
在这样一个微妙的地方,刀会滑一点,你的敌人就消失了。
In such a delicate spot, the knife will slip a little and your enemy is gone.
不是这样吗?
Is it not so?
-我会尽力的。
- I'll do the best I can.
我只能这样了。
I can't do any more than that.
-你可以而且你会做得更多。
- You can and you will do more than that.
今晚你将是伦敦最熟练的外科医生手术将会非常成功否则莉娅将永远保持现状。
Tonight you will be the most skillful surgeon in London and the operation will be eminently successful or Lia will remain in her present condition forever.
-你对莉亚做了什么?
- What have you done to Lia?
把莉亚女士带进来。
Bring Ms. Lia in.
投资局。
Lia.
不要吓唬她,观察她就行了。
- Do not frighten her, merely observe her.
我拿走了她的脑子,医生。
I have taken her mind, doctor.
只有我能恢复它。
And only I can restore it.
但手术成功后会还给你的。
But you shall have it back for the successful operation.
现在你的手不会滑落了。
And now your hand will not slip.
会吗,皮特里医生?
Will it, Dr. Petrie?
-哦,莉亚,莉亚。
- Oh Lia, Lia.
-你准备好了吗?
- Are you ready?
-是的,但是我没有乐器。
- Yes, but I have no instruments.
-我想我已经具备了所有需要的条件。
- I think I have all that is required.
我自己也经常解剖。
I do considerable dissecting myself.
我们走吧。
Let us go.
约翰逊,把昌带到这个房♥间来。
- Johnson, bring Chang in this room.
仔细观察他。
Watch him carefully.
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-发言人,跟我来。
- Speaker, come with me.
-很好,先生。
- Very good, sir.
-约翰逊,我想和你谈谈。
- Johnson, I want you a moment.
常♥万♥全♥是否仍不愿表态?
Is Chang still unwilling to make a statement?
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-好吧,仔细看着他。
- Well, watch him carefully.
在任何情况下都不能让他逃跑。
Under no circumstances must he be allowed to escape.
-好的,先生。
- Right, sir.
-探长,探长,他逃走了。
- Inspector, inspector, he has escaped.
-没关系,约翰逊,是我计划好的。
- It's all right, Johnson, I planned it.
他从那扇窗户逃走了,现在正被跟踪。
He escaped through that window and is now being followed.
我希望他能从伤口中清醒过来带我们去找傅满洲。
I'm hoping he's dazed enough from his wounds to lead us to fu manchu.
-杀我的诱惑一定很大,医生,
- The temptation to kill me must be very great, doctor,
因为你必须明白我们关于莉娅的交易并没有改变我对神的承诺。
since you must realize that our bargain concerning Lia does not alter my promise to my gods.
我痊愈后的第一件事,当然是杀了你。
My first act when I am recovered, after curing Lia, of course, will be to take your life.
但记住莉亚,你会控制自己的。
But remembering Lia, you will control yourself.
我在你手里感觉很安全。
I feel perfectly safe in your hands.
-我们追踪张到了河边的一个仓库。
- We traced Chang to a warehouse on the river.
我肯定那是傅的藏身之处。
I'm positive it's fu's hiding place.
先生,我给您带路。
I'll show you the way, sir.
-好的,跟我来。
- All right, come with me.
杰克逊,你跟我来。
Jackson, you'll follow me.
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-我已经做完了。
- I've finished.
-嗯。
-Mmm.
你手术做得及时。
You operated just in time.
-把你的肩膀伸进去。
- Put your shoulder into it.
不要开枪。
Don't shoot.
晚上好,医生。
Good evening, doctor.
-晚上好,探长。
- Good evening, inspector.
-别伤害他。
- Don't hurt him.
看医生对他的病人有多关心。
- See how solicitous the doctor is of his patient.
-什么意思?
- What do you mean?
-我刚给他做了手术,但他不能有事。
- I've just operated on him, but nothing must happen to him.
-如果你的人放开我,在隔壁房♥间,我就告诉你为什么医生这么担心。
- If your men will release me, in the next room, I will show you why the doctor is so concerned.
-是莉娅。
- It's Lia.
-是的,莉娅。
- Yes, Lia.
史密斯,他叫什么就做什么。
- Smith do anything that he asks.
-放了他。
- Release him.
-你的人必须安静地待在这里。
- Your men must stay here quietly.
兴奋可能会让我无法恢复莉娅的心智。
Excitement might put Lia beyond my power to restore her mind.
在我治好莉娅之前,我还得请你帮个忙。
Before I cure Lia, I must ask another favor.
这次是史密斯探长。
This time from inspector Smith.
-什么事?
- What is it?
-我必须自♥由♥地走出那扇门,史密斯,必须允许我毫发无伤地离开英格兰。
- I must walk out of that door a free man, Smith, and I must be allowed to leave england unharmed.
-我不同意。
- I'll not agree to that.
-史密斯,想想你说的话。
- Well Smith, think of what you're saying.
为了莉娅,为了我,他让我做什么我都愿意。
For Lia's sake, for my sake, I'd do anything he asks.
-一个很好的问题探长和一个掌握一切主动权的恶棍。
- A nice problem inspector and the villain holding all the cards.
我看得出你已经动摇了。
I can see that you are wavering already.
你不能拒绝朋友的请求。
You can't refuse your friend's request.
你不能就这样丢下这个可怜的姑娘。
You can't leave the poor gal in this condition.
英格兰永远不会原谅你。
England would never forgive you.
-你能保证再也不回英国吗?
- Do you promise never to return to england?
——很高兴。
- Gladly.
比起你的气候,我更喜欢东方的阳光。
I prefer the sun of the orient to your climate.
-好吧,那我同意。
- Very well, then I agree.
来,莉亚,坐在这把椅子上。
Come Lia, sit in this chair.
喝。
Drink deeply.
喝。
Drink deeply.
在那里。
There.
看着她,医生。
Watch her, doctor.
她一会儿就会恢复的。
She will recover in a moment.
现在,探长,既然你也是一个说话算数的人,你准备好让我安全上船了吗?
And now, inspector, since you are also a man of your word, are you ready to give me a safe conduct to the boat?
-我亲自护送你。
- I'll escort you myself.
记住你答应过不再回来的。
Remember you promised never to return.
-我的承诺是神圣的,我的朋友。
- I hold promises very sacred, my friend.
——杰克?-是的,亲爱的。
- Jack? - Yes, dear.
-比如,我答应过皮特里医生,让莉娅恢复理智。
- For example, I promised Dr. Petrie, to return Lia's sanity.
我已经做到了。
That I have done.
只有一个承诺没有实现。
There remains but one promise unfulfilled.
为我妻子和孩子的死报仇
To avenge the death of my wife and child.
我向我祖先的神许诺过,派特里医生的生命。
I have promised the gods of my ancestors, Dr. Petrie's life.
——没有。站着别动!
- No. - Stand still!
如果你们谁乱动或大叫,我就会拔掉这根触针我们都会被炸死。
If one of you moves or cries out, I will pull this contact pin and we shall all be blown to death.
我欢迎死亡因为皮特里医生会和我一起死。
I shall welcome death for Dr. Petrie will die with me.
那我这辈子的工作就完成了,但皮特里医生可以通过自杀来拯救你们。
Then my life's work will be finished, but Dr. Petrie can save you all by taking his own life.
-不不不!
- No, no, no!
-为了向你表明我并不是完全没有感情,我安排了一个快速而无痛的死亡。
- To show you that I am not entirely devoid of feeling, I have arranged a quick and painless death.
在架子最上面的白瓶子里有一种药水,它会立即把你的存在抹掉。
In the white bottle on the top shelf is a potion which will immediately blot out your existence.
你很勇敢,会毫不犹豫地为你所爱的人牺牲自己的生命。
You are brave and will not hesitate to sacrifice your life for those you love.
我不等了,喝吧。
I shall not wait, drink.
十秒钟后它就会爆♥炸♥。
In 10 seconds it will explode.
如果你愿意喝下毒药,我就把这颗炸♥弹♥扔进河里。
If you will drink the poison, I will throw this bomb into the river.
如果没有,看,我已经拉开了大头针!
If not, see, I have pulled the pin!
电影精选列表