-你好,艾伯特。
- Hello Albert.
这是怎么回事?
What's going on here?
中国的婚礼吗?
Chinese wedding?
-不,是葬礼。
- No, funeral.
有人死了吗?
Is somebody dead?
-希望如此。
- I hope so.
他们要把他埋了。
They're gonna Bury him.
-哦,谁?
- Ooh, who?
-傅满洲博士。
- Dr. Fu manchu.
你没读过他的故事吗?
Haven't you ever read about him?
你觉得能进去吗?
- Do you feel equal to going in?
-不,史密斯探长。
- No, no inspector Smith.
对我来说还是太可怕了。
It's still so horrible to me.
-我带莉娅去兜兜风,一会儿来接你。
- I'll take Lia for a little drive and we'll pick you up later.
-好吧,贝瑞丝医生。
- All right Dr. Betreace.
-噢,我说,探长。
- Oh, I say, inspector.
-你好,卡姆登。
- Oh, hello Camden.
你是为了你的论文报道这个吗?
Are you covering this for your paper?
是的,有几个细节我想澄清一下。
- Yes, there are several details I wish to clear out.
-好吧,我很乐意帮你,如果你进去等我,我正式参加葬礼。
- Well, I'll be glad to help you if you'll come inside and wait for me while I officially attend the service.
-非常感谢。
- Thanks very much.
-我们坐这儿吧。-哦,谢谢。
- Let's sit down here. - Oh, thanks.
你能告诉我傅满洲到底杀了多少人吗?
Can you tell me how many men fu manchu actually murdered?
-恐怕我们永远也不会知道了,他的方法太聪明了。
- I'm afraid we'll never know, he was too clever in his methods.
听着,卡姆登,你能不能说服你的报纸把这部分故事软化一点?
Look here, Camden, can't you persuade your paper to soften that part of the story?
在傅满洲疯掉之前,他是一位了不起的科学家,为人类工作。
Before fu manchu went insane, he was a magnificent scientist working for mankind.
不仅如此,在义和团运动期间,他还是白人在中国最好的朋友。
And not only that, during the boxer rioting he was the best friend the white man had in China.
当中国叛军袭击英国代表团埃尔瑟姆时,一名传教士把他的小女儿送到福镇避难。
And when the Chinese rebel attacked the British delegation eltham, one of the missionaries sent his little girl to fu for safety.
但是一些中国狙击手利用傅园慧的花♥园♥墙来保护自己。
But some of the Chinese snipers used fu's garden wall for protection.
白♥军♥被迫开火,傅满洲心爱的妻子和小儿子就死在了他的眼前。
The white troops were obliged to fire and fu manchu's wife and little son whom he adored were killed before his eyes.
-这就是他发疯的原因吗?
- Is that why he went insane?
——是的。
- Yes.
他错误地认为他的白人朋友故意向他的房♥子开枪,他向他的神发誓,他要把他们消灭到第三代。
And in the mistaken belief that his white friends had intentionally fired on his house, he swore to his gods that he'd wiped them out to the third generation.
他会利用这个孩子,莉亚·埃尔瑟姆来复仇。
And that he would use the child, Lia eltham in his vengeance.
在接下来的20年里,傅花了谋杀幸存的义和团军官骚乱在俄♥罗♥斯♥,德国和法国。
The next 20 years, fu spent murdering the surviving officers of the boxer rioting in Russia, Germany and France.
在临死前,他给每个受害者都送去了这条染血的龙。
And just before death, fu sent to each of his victims this blood-stained dragon.
这污点代表他妻子的血。
The stain represents his wife's blood.
他每杀害一名军官,就给沾有血迹的天平重新镀金。
For every officer he murdered, he re gilded a scale that had been covered with blood.
-啊,还剩一个。
- Ah, there's one left.
-是的,他想杀了小皮特。
- Yes, he meant to kill young petrie for that scale.
他把女孩莉娅带进了阴谋,完全无辜地欺骗了她的父亲,利用她来引诱那个男孩。
He brought the girl Lia into the plot, all entirely innocently upon her father and used her to lure the boy.
有一次他把他们俩都关进了莱姆豪斯监狱。
And one time he actually had them both prisoners in limehouse.
-啊,那就是你那次著名的抓捕行动的时候,对吧?
- Ah, that was when you made your famous capture, wasn't it?
-我恐怕是被死神俘获了
- I'm afraid death made the capture.
我们抓到他时,他吞下了自己调制的东方毒药。
He took some oriental poison he concocted just as we got him.
嗯。
Huh.
一个令人愉快的家伙。
A delightful chap.
探长,你今天为什么来这里?
Inspector, why are you here today?
-看着棺材被封上,也向一位真正伟大的人表达敬意。
- To see the coffin sealed and also to pay my respects to a truly great man.
-还有一件事,探长
- Just one more thing, inspector.
小皮特里和那个女孩怎么了?
What's happened to young petrie and the girl?
-他们经历了一场可怕的考验,但他们还年轻,而且深爱着彼此。
- They've been through a horrible ordeal, but they're young and very much in love.
事实上,我已经看中了一件结婚礼物。
As a matter of fact, I've got my eye on a wedding present.
-我想要的最好的葬礼。
- As nice a funeral as I could wish for.
-是的,主人。
- Yes master.
别那么严肃,笨蛋。
Do not look so serious, stupid one.
我脸上的蜡使我笑不出来。
This wax on my face makes it difficult to laugh.
现在,昌,我们有工作要做。
And now Chang, we have work to do.
我们绝不能容忍♥任何人的干涉。
We must not tolerate interference from anyone.
我祖先的神啊,请帮助我履行我对你的庄严承诺。
Gods of my ancestors, help me to keep my solemn promise to you.
只有一次生命。
Only one life more.
让杰克·皮特里的鲜血抹去福家的污迹。
Let the blood of Jack petrie wipe this stain from the house of fu.
-你听到了吗?
- Do you hear that?
管风琴手正在小教堂里练习婚礼进行曲。
The organist is practicing the wedding march in the chapel.
-阿加莎姨妈和海伦姨妈在这里举♥行♥婚礼真是太好了。
- Wasn't it nice of aunt Agatha and aunt Helen to have the wedding here?
——是的。
- Yes.
-你知道我曾祖父就是在那个教堂结婚的。
- You know my great grandfather was married in that chapel.
-再过几个小时我们就结婚了
- In a few more hours we'll be married.
-南希告诉过我,罗恩格林游♥行♥总是先来的。
- Nancy was telling me, the lohengrin march always comes first.
像这样慢慢地,庄严地走向圣坛。
Slowly and solemnly up to the altar like that.
然后
And then
带着胜利的精神回到岛上,我找到我的人了。
Back down the isle in triumph in the spirit of, I've got my man.
阿加莎。
Agatha.
-你在这儿啊
- Oh, there you are.
你好。
Hello.
我不知道怎样才能感谢你和海伦阿姨为我们所做的一切。
- I don't know how we'll ever be able to thank you and aunt Helen for all you're doing for us.
-亲爱的,你已经付了我们一千倍的钱了。
- My dear, you've already paid us a thousandfold.
-的确。
- Indeed you have.
你难道不知道两个处♥女♥在自己家里举♥行♥婚礼是多么激动人心吗。
Don't you realize the thrill two maiden ladies feel having a wedding in their own house.
-那是你自己说的,亲爱的。
- Speak for yourself, my dear.
我不会因为感情用事而激动。
I get no thrill at all out of sentiment.
-阿加莎,别装亚马逊人的样子。
- Oh, don't put on your Amazon mood Agatha.
-看看你要去的地方。-我不能。
- Look where you're going. - I can't.
哦,去吧,去吧。
Oh, get along, get it.
相处。
Get along.
老灵愿意,肉体却软弱了。
The old spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak.
-你怎么了,希尔维斯特?
- What's the matter with you, Sylvester?
你抖得像果冻一样。
You're quaking like a jelly.
-我帮不了你,阿加莎女士
- I can't help you, lady Agatha.
自从傅满洲走进我的生活,我就一直很紧张。
Ever since fu manchu came into my life, I've been nothing but a nervous wreck.
早餐后我已经喝了八杯浓茶,但似乎没什么用。
I've imbibed eight strong cups of tea since breakfast, but nothing seems to help.
-好吧,现在没什么好紧张的。
- Well, there's nothing to be nervous about now.
傅满洲死了,是吗?
Fu manchu is dead, isn't he?
-他们是这么说的。
- So they tell me.
哇,我的灵魂和身体。
Whoa, my soul and body.
等等,别这么做,我求你了。
Wait, don't do it, I beg of you.
-现在又怎么了?
- What's the matter now?
-世界上没有什么比新郎在婚礼前亲吻新娘更肯定会带来坏运气的了。
- There's nothing in the world so sure to bring bad luck as the groom kissing the bride before the wedding.
——垃圾。
- Rubbish.
-如果他们在婚礼前不接吻,就不会有婚礼。
- If they didn't kiss before the wedding, there'd never be any wedding.
现在你去揭开祈祷书里的婚礼仪式。
Now run along you to uncover the marriage service in the prayer book.
你们两个都不知道一个字。
You don't know a word of it, either of you.
我会照顾他的。
I'll take care of him.
-哦,请不要。
- Oh, please don't.
-别管他们。
- Leave them alone.
-爱与珍惜至死不渝
- To love and to Cherish until death us do part.
-我们会很开心的。
- We're going to be so happy.
那是什么?
What was that?
-那只是飞机的影子。
- That was only an aeroplane shadow.
Lia吗?
Lia?
-我的感觉就像傅博士还活着的时候一样。
- I feel just the way I used to when Dr. Fu was alive and near.
H。
H no.
我点的菜都准备好了吗?
- Is everything prepared as I have ordered?
我们飞机的迷彩布置好了吗?
Is the camouflage arranged for our airplane?
-我照你说的做了,主人。
- I did as you ordered, master.
-皮特里医生的婚礼,今天举♥行♥。
- And the wedding of Dr. Petrie, it takes place today.
-是的,今天,尊敬的先生。
- Yes, today, honorable one.
好。
Good.
虽然他们认为不应该向我发出邀请,但我将是一位感兴趣的客人,尽管我看不见他们。
Although they have not seen fit to send me an invitation, I shall be nevertheless an interested, though invisible, guest.
-哇,你真可爱。
- Wow, you are lovely.
过来对着大镜子照照自己。
Come and have a look at yourself in the large mirror.
只是可爱。
Just lovely.
这件礼服很漂亮,我知道你会很开心的。
That gown is beautiful and you're going to be so happy, I know.
哦,亲爱的,我喜欢婚礼。
Oh, I love weddings, dear.
-哦,我喜欢那些珍珠。
- Oh, I love those pearls.
别针,我的别针呢?
Pins, where are my pins?
- Fai lu,我要把婚礼花束直接扔向你,注意你接住它。
- Fai lu, I'm going to throw the wedding bouquet straight at you, see that you catch it.
-我来接。
- I'll catch.
-天越来越黑了。
- Look how dark it's getting.
-暴风雨一定要来了。
- There must be a storm coming.
电影精选列表