看好那扇门。
Watch that door.
-你觉得他们看到了吗?
- Do you think they saw it?
-但愿如此,亲爱的。
- We can only hope so, my dear.
你最好回去。
You better go back.
-满洲人会对你做什么?
- What's fu manchu going to do to you?
-什么都不用,只要你帮我。
- Nothing if you'll help me.
现在,听我说,莉亚。
Now, listen to me, Lia.
-我认为这只是空袭,但如果我们遭到攻击,就用这些手榴弹。
- I think it is only the air raid, but if we should be attacked, use these hand grenades.
它们的威力足以把几十个人炸成碎片。
They are powerful enough to blow to bits a score of men.
-门没栓。
- The door is unbolted.
注意我的信♥号♥♥。
Watch for my signal.
-不幸的是,这些菜大多是为我准备的,而且是中国菜。
- Unfortunately, most of these dishes were prepared for me and they're Chinese.
希望你的调色板不会被激怒。
I hope your palette will not be outraged.
坐下来。
Sit down.
这是燕窝汤。
This is bird's nest soup.
-这个死刑犯吃了一顿丰盛的晚餐。
- The condemned man ate a hearty dinner.
-你确定信♥号♥♥来自威尔逊染厂吗?
- Are you sure the signal came from the old Wilson dyeworks?
-是的,先生,我确定了。
- Yes, sir, I made certain.
-好,走吧。-好的,你走上面那条路。
- Good, let's go. - Right, you take the upper road.
我们再找些人来。
We'll pick up some more men.
-你吃得慢是为了拖延你的命运,还是因为你不喜欢吃鸡蛋?
- Are you eating slowly to delay your fate or is it that you do not enjoy your eggs?
它们有点野味。
They are a bit gamey.
我们认为三岁是鸡蛋的合适年龄。
- We consider three years the proper age for eggs.
-只有三年?
- Only three years?
也许一些调味品可以掩盖东方风味。
Perhaps some condiments would disguise the oriental flavor.
-不,真的,我更喜欢原版。
- No, really, I prefer the original.
5000万中国人不会错。
50 million Chinese can't be wrong.
-勇敢到死的人。
- A brave man to the last.
而这个,探长,是鱼翅。
And this, inspector, is a shark's fin.
在这道菜里,我们提供酒水。
And with this course, we serve our liquor.
让我们为你的勇气干杯,探长。
Let's drink, inspector, to your courage.
还有你那聪明的大脑,我很遗憾地说,你的大脑很快就会停止运作。
And also to that brilliant brain of yours, which I regret to add will presently cease to function.
-别动。
- Keep still.
你敢出声,我就把这把刀插♥进♥你的喉咙。
One sound and I'll plunge this knife in your throat.
听我说,医生。
Listen to me, doctor.
向我保证立刻释放阿加莎女士,莉娅和我否则我马上杀了你。
Give me your word that lady Agatha, Lia, and myself are given immediate freedom or I'll kill you instantly.
不要大声喊叫。
Don't cry out.
史密斯,我对你很失望。
- Smith, I am disappointed in you.
你要知道我会为这种紧急情况做好准备的。
You must know that I would be prepared for some such emergency.
如果我被发现死了,我的仆人奉命不仅要处死你,还要处死阿加莎夫人和莉亚。
If I'm found dead, my servants have orders to put to death not only you, but lady Agatha and Lia as well.
我不怕,史密斯先生,你认为怎样好就怎样吧。
- I'm not afraid, Mr. Smith, you do what you think is best.
-现在你有勇气了,莉亚。
- Now you have courage, Lia.
但不幸的是,探长是个多愁善感的人,英国男人无法忍♥受女人被折磨。
But unfortunately the inspector is a sentimentalist and englishmen cannot bear the thought of women being tortured.
-你可以为了打败我而死,但绝不是无法治愈的精神错乱。
- You may be willing to suffer death to defeat me, but not incurable insanity.
除非你向我保证放了我们,哪怕有一点,
Unless you give me your word to release us, one twist of this,
我会把这杯酒灌进你的喉咙毁掉你的大脑,只有大脑知道解药。
And I'll force this drink down your throat and destroy the brain, which alone knows the antidote.
-如果我处在你的位置,我的第一步就会把杯子倒空。
- Had I been in your position, my first move would have been to empty that cup.
十有八♥九♥,你已经这么做了,但是——那就准备冒险吧,医生。
Nine times out of 10, you've already done so, but- - prepare to take the chance then, doctor.
我没时间和你争论。
I have no time to argue.
你赢了。
You win.
你赢了。
You win.
我保证。
I give my word.
-你发誓?
- Your word of honor?
-我发誓。
- My word of honor.
我保证会把你和那两个女人毫发无损地送回格林伍德塔。
I promise to return you and the two women unharmed to greenwood towers.
但作为交换,我必须保证我和我仆人的安全。
But in exchange, I must be guaranteed safety for myself and my servants.
-我给你六个小时。
- I'll give you a six hours.
五个就够了。
- Five will be quite sufficient.
-很好,很便宜。
- Very well, it's a bargain.
-我有一种刺痛的好奇心,想知道你是不是一直在用空杯子威胁我。
- I have a tingling curiosity to know if you have been threatening me with an empty cup.
你能满足它吗?
Will you satisfy it?
否则我就会失望了。
I should have been disappointed otherwise.
他们有枪,找掩护。
They got the guns, take cover.
快!
Quick!
快点,伙计们,快点。
Hurry up men, hurry up.
来吧,孩子们。
Come on boys.
快点,把门撞开。
Come on, break down that door.
-是你的人,探长
- It is your men, inspector.
既然他们的到来使你无法履行你的那部分交易,我当然可以摆脱我的交易。
Since their arrival makes it impossible for you to keep your part of the bargain, certainly I am released from mine.
-哦,哦,你这畜生。
- Oh, oh, you beast.
请把我弄出去。
Please get me out.
-昌,杀了那个人。
- Chang, kill that man.
——快点。
- Hurry.
穿过那扇门。
Through that door.
-莉亚在哪儿?
- Where's Lia?
-傅把她带出去了
- Fu's got her out there.
我只是受了点轻伤,探长。
I am but slightly wounded, inspector.
这不是故事的结束,只是另一章的结束。
It is not the end of the story, only the end of another chapter.
-哦,史密斯,我再也不能忍♥受了。
- Oh, Smith, I can't stand this any longer.
为什么不让我出去做点什么呢?
Why don't you let me get out and do something?
-我知道你正在经历什么,但你可以自己看到,我们正在尽一切可能。
- I know what you're going through, but you can see for yourself that everything possible is being done.
不列颠群岛上所有的警♥察♥都在警戒。
All the police in the British isles are on the lookout.
每个港口都被监视着。
Every port is being watched.
哈丁带了50个精兵在城里侦查。
Harding has 50 picked men scouting the city.
如果有人能找到他,那一定是哈丁。
And if anyone can find him, Harding can.
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-你找到那个叫张的中国人了吗?
- Have you got that chinaman, Chang to talk yet?
-还没有,先生。
- Not yet, sir.
-继续尝试。
- Keep trying.
-好的,先生。
- Right, sir.
-哈丁。
- Oh, Harding.
是你吗,哈里斯?
Oh, that you Harris?
什么?
What?
你把他弄丢了,在哪里?
You've lost him, where?
在河边?
By the river?
多久以前?
How long ago?
把所有人都派去找他。
Put every man you've got into finding him.
是的,马上。
Yes, at once.
-跟我念。
- Repeat after me.
史密斯检查员。
Inspector Smith.
-史密斯探长。
- Inspector Smith.
-哈丁说话。
- Harding talking.
-哈丁说话。
- Harding talking.
-我们抓住他了。
- We've got him.
-我马上开车来接你。
- I'm coming for you immediately in the car.
-我马上开车来接你。
- I'm coming for your immediately in the car.
-我们需要皮特里医生
- We'll need Dr. Petrie.
现在用激动的语气说话。
Now speak in an excited tone.
-史密斯探长,我是哈丁。
- Inspector Smith, Harding talking.
我们抓到他了,我马上开车来找你。
We've got him, I'm coming for you immediately in the car.
我们需要皮特里医生。
We'll need Dr. Petrie.
-哈丁找你,先生
- Harding's on the phone, sir.
-哈丁?
- Harding?
是的哈丁。
Yes Harding.
-史密斯探长,我是哈丁。
- Inspector Smith, Harding talking.
我们抓到他了,我马上开车来找你。
We've got him, I'm coming for you immediately in the car.
我们需要皮特里医生。
We'll need Dr. Petrie.
-莉亚呢?
- What about Lia?
-他太兴奋了,就挂断了
- He's so excited, he rang off.
-他说什么,怎么了?
- What did he say, what's up?
-戴上你的帽子,皮特,哈丁有福。
- Get your hat petrie, Harding has got fu.
我们在楼下等他。
We'll wait for him below.
-是的,我知道,但是史密斯。
- Yes, I know, but Smith.
他找到莉亚了吗?
Has he got Lia?
-你好,哈丁。-史密斯探长。
- Hello, Harding. - Inspector Smith.
是的。
Yes.
-哈丁,我们把史密斯留下了。
- Harding, we've left Smith behind.
哦,司机。
Oh, driver.
司机。
Driver.
哈丁,我们在这车里干什么?
Harding, what are we doing in this car?
电影精选列表