-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-你们两个男人,跟我待在屋里。
- You two men, stay in the house with me.
-是的,先生。
- Yes, sir.
-我的第一个请求是你们马上回房♥间去。
- My first request is that you retire to your rooms immediately.
哈丁。
Harding.
-是的,先生。
- Yes sir.
-你陪着皮特里医生。
- You stay with Dr. Petrie here.
一刻也不要离开他。
Don't leave him for a moment.
——劳伦斯。-是的,先生。
- Lawrence. - Yes, sir.
-你要保护莉亚小姐。
- You are to guard Ms. Lia.
现在请记住,傅满洲今晚也在这里
And now please remember, fu manchu was in this house tonight
他的陷阱可能安放在最意想不到的地方。
and his traps may be laid in the most unsuspected places.
远离所有窗户。
Keep away from all windows.
我不想过分惊动你但是傅满洲可能还在这房♥子里。
I don't wish to alarm you unduly but fu manchu may still be in this house.
-如果我看到什么,我会死的。
- If I see anything, I'll die.
我知道我会死。
I know I'll die.
如果我什么都看不见,我会吓死的。
And if I don't see anything, I'll be scared to death.
-我不为自己担心。
- I'm not afraid for myself.
是给你的。
It's for you.
-来吧,莉亚。
- Come Lia.
-希尔维斯特,你在怕什么?
- Sylvester, what are you afraid of?
-我什么都不怕。
- I'm afraid of nothing.
——什么?
- Nothing?
-没什么,不过我要坐一晚上。
- Nothing, but I shall sit up all night.
-皮特里。
- Petrie.
-是的,探长。
- Yes, inspector.
-我想再看一遍房♥子的设计图。
- I wanna go over the plans of the house again.
-亲爱的希尔维斯特,那只是菲利斯的叫声。
- Sylvester dear, that was only Phyllis barking.
只是觉得我明天可能就死了。
Just think I may be dead tomorrow.
如果我不在了,就没有人会同情我了。
And if I'm not here, there won't be anybody left to be sorry for me.
-这还不是全部,这悲惨的傅满族。
- And that's not all, this miserable fu manchu.
-是的,夫人。
- Yes, my lady.
-我告诉你,如果苏格兰场由我们女人来管理,他绝不会被允许表现得如此狂热。
- I tell you if we women were running Scotland yard, he'd never had been allowed to behave in this feverish way.
-是的,夫人。
- Yes, my lady.
-你知道那是什么吗?
- Do you know what it was?
——倾听。
- Listen.
-别害怕,树林里可能有人。
- Don't be frightened, it's probably some men in the wood.
-不,不是那样,是湿婆的召唤。
- No, it's not that, it's the call of siva.
-湿婆的召唤?
- The call of siva?
-是的,我在东方听到过。
- Yes, I heard it in the orient.
傅博士告诉我,这是一个当地暴徒部落使用的信♥号♥♥。
Dr. Fu told me it was a signal used by a tribe of native thugs.
——嘘。
- Shhh.
-史密斯,门锁上了。
- Smith, it's locked.
-用你的肩膀去做。
- Put your shoulder to it.
-莉亚,阿加莎阿姨!-电灯开关在哪里?
- Lia, aunt Agatha! - Where's the light switch?
-这边。
- Over here.
-你看这里,皮特里?
- You look in here, petrie?
皮特里。
Petrie.
当心!
Look out!
别碰那个。
Don't touch that.
这是吹枪上的一个点,可能是下了毒。
It's a dot from a blow gun and maybe poisoned.
傅的第二个音符。
The second note from fu.
“尊敬的皮特里医生,午夜时分,请您一个人到沼地的立石那儿去。
"Esteemed Dr. Petrie, be at the standing stones on the moor at midnight quite alone.
很明显这是个陷阱,但有了莉娅这个珍贵的诱饵,你马上就会陷进去。
Obviously this is a trap, yet with Lia as the precious bait, you will instantly walk into it.
对于一个东方人来说,女人不值得冒险,但作为一个白人,你将无法忍♥受她遭受折磨的想法。
To an oriental, a woman would not be worth the risk, but being a white man, you will not be able to bear the thought of her suffering torture.
你的多愁善感会给你带来好处。
Your sentimentality will bring you.
同情你,傅满洲。”
With sympathy, fu manchu."
你要去哪里?
Where are you going?
-当然是对立石。
- To the standing stones, of course.
-听着,医生,我知道你是个胆小鬼,你的祖先都很勇敢。
- Listen doctor, I realize you are a petrie and descended from a long line of brave men.
但不要让你的勇气超过你的常识。
But don't let your courage outrun your common sense.
-史密斯,我比任何人都尊敬你。
- Smith, I have more respect for you than any man alive.
但一想到莉娅被福抓到我就快疯了。
But the thought of Lia in fu's clutches is driving me mad.
我得做点什么。
I've got to do something.
-等一下。
- Wait a minute.
-我等不及了,已经11点了,他还在折磨她。
- I can't wait, it's already 11 o'clock and he's torturing her.
他在信里是这么说的。
He said so in that note.
-你不觉得你的死会折磨她吗?
- Don't you think your death would torture her?
-别跟我讲道理,史密斯。
- Don't try and reason with me, Smith.
只有一件事我能理解。
There's only one thing I can understand.
傅满洲已经得到了莉娅。
Fu manchu has got Lia.
-我知道,正因为如此,我们可能会得到福满族,救莉亚和阿加莎夫人。
- I know it and because of that, we may get fu manchu and save Lia and lady Agatha.
但你得听我的命令。
But you've got to follow my orders.
-你有什么计划?
- What's your plan?
-今晚午夜。
- Tonight at midnight.
-我们已经包围了这里,长官
- We've got the place surrounded, sir.
这是我们在不被观察的情况下能达到的最近距离了。
That's the closest we can get without being observed.
-很好。
- Very good.
记得让你的人在进攻前藏好。
Remember to keep your men hidden until the attack.
傅满洲说皮特里必须一个人来。
Fu manchu said that petrie must come alone.
-很好,先生。
- Very good sir.
-灯光呢?
- How about lights?
-我们有40辆汽车。
- We've got 40 motor cars.
当我开了两枪,他们接到命令,打开车灯,把整个地方都亮起来。
When I fire two shots, they have orders to turn their headlights on and flood the whole place with the lights.
然后我们靠近了。
Then we close in.
他来了。
Here he comes now.
-准备好了吗,史密斯?
- Everything ready, Smith?
-都准备好了。
- Everything's ready.
最好用你的车,皮特里。
Better use your car, petrie.
他们等你12点整来。
They're expecting you at 12 sharp.
现在是11:40。
It's now 11:40.
-大家各就各位,快点。
- Every man to his post, hurry.
-很好,先生。
- Very good, sir.
-呼叫飞机。
- Call for planes.
快点,快点。
Hurry, hurry.
-主人,大门已经关了。
- Master, the gates are shut.
-把这个放进黑玛瑙瓶里。
- Put this in the black onyx bottle.
你确定这里没人怀疑我们吗?
Are you certain that no one suspects us in this place?
-很确定,尊敬的先生。
- Quite certain, honorable one.
-很好。
- It is well.
这个旧染坊非常适合我们的需要,你按照我的命令精心地准备了它。
This old dye-works is excellent for our purposes and you have prepared it very cleverly in accordance with my orders.
我的好心肠会报答你的。
My good nature shall reward you.
-他在哪里,那个可怜的傅满族?
- Where is he, that miserable fu manchu?
我要求见他,马上!
I demand that I see him, and at once!
既然她已经恢复了理智,要使她保持安静是不可能的。
- Since she has come to herself, it is impossible to keep her quiet.
-允许进入。
- Permit to come in.
-你的手。
- Your hands.
-你有事要告诉我,阿加莎女士?
- You have something to tell me, lady Agatha?
-我有很多事要告诉你。
- I have a great deal to tell you.
你这样继续下去是什么意思?
What do you mean by carrying on in this fashion?
把女人吓得半死,玩谋杀游戏。
Frightening women half out of their wits and making a game of murder.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
投资局在哪儿?
Where's Lia?
-她没有你那么好的体质,还没有恢复过来。
- Not having your superb constitution, she has not yet to recovered.
-你敢动那女孩一根毫毛,我,我要求你立刻放了我们。
- You dare so much to lay a hand on that girl, I, I demand that you release us at once.
-我能理解你很害怕发现自己在我手里,无助。
- I can well understand you're being terrified to find yourself in my hands, helpless.
但作为一个英国女人,你太骄傲了,不敢表现出你的恐惧。
But being an English woman, you are too proud to show your fear.
-傅博士,如果你知道什么对你有好处,你就放弃这种夸张的废话,滚回中国去。
- If you know what's good for you, Dr. Fu, you will give up this melodramatic nonsense and get back to China.
-请原谅我。
- You will pardon me.
我很同意你的看法。
I quite agree with you.
我期待着找个时间继续我们的讨论。
I shall look forward to continuing our discussion some other time.
现在我有一件更重要的事。
Just now I have a matter of some greater importance.
护送夫人回牢房♥,确保她一切安好。
Escort her ladyship to her cell and see that she has every comfort.
小冰期,Lia。
Lia, Lia.
小莲花。
Little lotus blossom.
你醒了。
You are awake.
-哦,是你。
- Oh, it is you.
我很抱歉不得不打断你的婚礼,亲爱的。
I regret that it was necessary to interrupt your wedding, my dear.
但也许幸运的是,仪式没有结束。
But perhaps it is fortunate the ceremony was not completed.
宁做伤心的情人,不做伤心的寡妇。
It is better to be a sorrowing sweetheart then an inconsolable widow.
电影精选列表