——帮助!-拿着!
- Help! - Take that!
-别闹了!-噢,哎哟!
- Cut it out! - Oh, ouch!
噢!哦!
Ow! Oh!
看箭!
Take that!
玩游戏!
Play the game!
是时候了,你知道吗?
The time has come, you know?
你是说我现在死了?
You mean I die now?
哦,是的,确实如此。
Oh, yes, indeed.
按照约定,我们达成协议,好吗?
As per agreed, we'll seal our pact, okay?
看箭!
Take that!
为贾尔斯爵士欢呼!
Hooray for Sir Giles!
于是,按照约定,贾尔斯爵士彻底改造了这条凶猛的巨龙,于是满意的村民们欢迎他进入社会。
And so as per agreed, Sir Giles completely reformed this ferocious dragon, whereupon the satisfied villagers welcomed him into society.
演讲!演讲!演讲!
Speech! Speech! Speech!
我保证不大喊大叫。
I promise not to rant and roar.
并在农村肆虐。
And scourge the countryside anymore.
因为他是一个快乐的好人因为他是一个快乐的好人因为他是一个快乐的好人
For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow For he's a jolly good fellow
所以在你犹豫不决的时候,他们拍了电影?
So while you were shilly-shallying, they made the picture?
我从不知道它会失败。
I never knew it to fail.
我认识你这么多年,你总是太迟了。
In all the years I've known you, you've always been too late.
真的,罗伯特,我不明白你为什么总是让这些机会从指缝间溜走。
Really, Robert, I can't understand why you're forever letting these opportunities slip through your fingers.
换做别人,几个月前就该想到了。
Anyone else would have thought of it in time, months ago.
但是你……哈!
But you... Ha!
那你为什么不说点什么呢?
Well, why don't you say something?
电影精选列表