从你温暖的小床上被抱起。
Plucked from the heart of your warm little bed.
在你的头顶撒上盐。
Sprinkled with salt on the top of your head.
美味。
Delicious.
哦,真漂亮。简单精致。
Oh, that's exquisite. Simply exquisite.
是的,当然。完全正确。
Yes, of course. Quite right.
你介意我朗诵一首诗吗?
Do you mind if I recite a poem?
你,男孩?什么……什么……哦,一点也不。
You, boy? What... What... Oh, not at all.
当然,当然。相反,相反。
Of course, of course. Rather, rather.
这夜晚。
'Tis evening.
从天上的星星上,一道柔和而神秘的光芒带来了友谊、欢乐和爱情的思念。
From the stars above, a soft, mysterious light brings thoughts of friendship, joy, and love.
现在打一架怎么样?
Now how 'bout that fight?
——哦!-好极了。
- Oh! - Splendid, quite.
战斗?战斗!
Fight? Fight!
没什么好吵的。
There's nothing to fight about.
再说,我也不相信。
Besides, I don't believe in it.
但是龙和骑士总是打架。
But dragons and knights always fight.
没错,天哪。
That's right, by Jove.
你不能让全村的人失望。
You can't disappoint the whole village.
-不是板球,你知道的。——请!
- Not cricket, you know. - Please!
我…我不想再讨论这个问题了。
I... I do not wish to discuss it further.
我拒绝听。
I refuse to listen.
我绝对不会打架。
I absolutely will not fight.
晚安
Good night.
你知道,这太遗憾了。
You know, it's a shame.
他好像不太对劲。
He doesn't seem right.
这真是一个美丽的地方。
This is really a beautiful spot.
-为了打架。-是的,完全正确。
- For a fight. - Yes, quite right.
哎呀,我几乎能看见了。旗帜在飘扬。
Why, I can almost see it. The flags are waving.
人们在欢呼。
The people are cheering.
-乐队在演奏。-龙出现了。
- Bands are playing. - The dragon appears.
多么美丽的景色啊。
What a beautiful sight.
他的鳞片在黎明的晨光中闪闪发光。
With his scales all agleam in the dawn's early light.
哦,你只是在奉承我。
Oh, you're just flattering me.
不,不,伙计。这是真的。
No, no, fellow. It's true.
那个美丽的少女向你扔花。
That beautiful damsel throws flowers at you.
-看我?-看着你。
- At me? - At you.
我说唱,我咆哮。我出风头了。
I rap and I roar. I cut quite a figure.
贾尔斯爵士有一支长矛,跟这个差不多,只是更大。
Sir Giles has a spear, just like this, only bigger.
我准备好充电,然后…你是说矛吗?
I get set for the charge, and... Did you say spear?
是的,矛。
Yes, spear.
哦。
Oh.
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
不,我会受伤的。我不会这么做的。
No, I'll get hurt. I won't do it.
美好的一天。
Good day.
等一下,老伙计。
Just a second, old chap.
我们可以这样解决。
We might fix it this way.
你的意思是……
You mean...
哦。
Oh.
那么。
Quite so.
但你确定这是真的吗?
But are you sure it's quite honest?
稍等,我们看看。
Just a second, we'll look.
书上没有反对的地方。
Nothing against it here in the book.
不!
No!
书上没有反对的地方。
Nothing against it here in the book.
如果它看起来像一场战斗,我相信它没有问题。
If it looks like a battle, I'm sure it's all right.
那好吧。这是解决。明天我们战斗。
Very well then. It's settled. Tomorrow we fight.
-晚安。-晚安。
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安。-晚安。
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安。-晚安。
- Good night. - Good night.
-晚安。-晚安。
- Good night. - Good night.
要打架了要打架了打架?
There's going to be a fight There's going to be a fight A fight?
男孩!吉尔斯先生!
Boy! Sir Giles!
等一下。哦,等等,求你了!
Wait a minute. Oh, wait, please!
我还是闭上我的大嘴巴吧?
Oh, why don't I keep my big mouth shut?
所以第二天,村民们聚集在一起,看这位勇敢的骑士与嗜血的龙决一死战。
So the next day, the villagers gathered to see the valiant knight engage the bloodthirsty dragon in a battle to the, uh, finish.
我赌贾尔斯20赔1。
I'm giving 20 to 1 odds on Giles.
好吧,小姑娘。龙身上有两块。
All right, little lady. Two bits on the dragon.
聪明的一个。
Smart one.
气球。给小家伙们买♥♥个气球。
Balloons. Buy the little ones a balloon.
它们很有趣,不贵。
They're amusing, inexpensive.
一个不错的侧座,在一个不错的位置。
A nice side seat in a nice side spot.
女士,注意脚下。小心脚下。
Here now, mind your step, lady. Mind your step.
听着,龙没机会了。
Look, the dragon ain't got a chance.
是啊,他会把龙干掉的。
Aye, he'll do the dragon in.
万岁,贾尔斯爵士!
Hooray, Sir Giles!
没用的。
It's no use.
你还不如叫那些人走开。
You might as well tell the people to go away.
我做不到。
I can't do it.
哦,再试一次。
Oh, but try again.
要想喷火,你就得发疯,我没生任何人的气。
You've got to be mad to breathe fire, and I'm not mad at anybody.
但是要努力尝试。
But try real hard.
集中精神。
Concentrate.
不是很好,是吗?
Not very good, is it?
不。
Nope.
可惜你不是真正的龙,而是朋克诗人。
Too bad you're not a real dragon instead of a punk poet.
朋克诗人!
Punk poet!
哦,再说一遍。
Oh, say that again.
——朋克诗人。——再一次!
- Punk poet. - Again!
——朋克诗人。——再一次!
- Punk poet. - Again!
——朋克诗人。——哇!哇!
- Punk poet. - Whoo! Whoo!
我疯了!我疯了!
I'm mad! I'm mad!
朋克诗人,朋克诗人,朋克诗人。
Punk poet, punk poet, punk poet.
哦,我疯了!我疯了!
Ooh, I'm mad! I'm mad!
木星。
By Jove.
嘘。
Boo.
Boo Boo Boo, Boo, Boo, Boo
Boo Boo Boo, boo, boo, boo
嘘
Boo
龙万岁!
Hooray for the dragon!
龙!
Dragon!
龙?
Dragon?
非凡。
Extraordinary.
战斗机的消失了。
Fighter's disappeared.
哇呼!我在这里!
Yoo-hoo! Here I am!
哦,原来你是。
Oh, so you are.
我还好吗?
Am I doing all right?
我说,老伙计。
I say, old boy.
别这么傻了,好吗?
Stop acting this silly, will you?
哦!
Oh!
啊!的帮助!哦,哦,不。
Ahh! Help! Oh, oh, no.
的帮助!叫救命!
Help! Call help!
太可怕了,不是吗?
It's horrible, ain't it?
哦!哦,不!的帮助!的帮助!
Oh! Oh, no! Help! Help!
帮帮我!一块还是两块?
Help me! One lump or two?
的帮助!哦!
Help! Oh!
别介意我这么做。嘿,你这个混♥蛋♥!
Don't mind if I do. Hey, you bugger!
的帮助!的帮助!
Help! Help!
现在我来追你。
Now I'll chase you.
的帮助!哦!
Help! Oh!
哦,不,不,不。
Oh, no, no, no.
的帮助!哦!
Help! Oh!
嗨,贾尔斯爵士!
Hey, Sir Giles!
天哪。
Egad.
骑士万岁!万岁!
Hooray for the knight! Hooray!
龙万岁!万岁!
Hooray for the dragon! Hooray!
骑士万岁!
Hooray for the knight!
龙万岁!
Hooray for the dragon!
骑士万岁!龙万岁!
Hooray for the knight! Hooray for the dragon!
骑士万岁!龙万岁!
Hooray for the knight! Hooray for the dragon!
骑士!龙!
Knight! Dragon!
骑士!龙!
Knight! Dragon!
电影精选列表