这是我见过的最棒的相机。
That's the gosh darndest camera I ever saw.
你应该从上面看看。
You ought to see it from the top.
-你愿意吗?-不不不
- Would you like to? - No, no, no.
斯利姆,来个客人怎么样?
Slim, how 'bout a visitor?
-我的老朋友?-当然,让他上来。
- Old pal of mine? - Sure, send him up.
来吧。
Come on.
我有时在高处会头晕。
I sometimes get dizzy up high.
把你的东西给我。
Give me your things.
我就不能从下面看看吗?
Couldn't I just as well see it from down here?
继续。这是一个晴朗的日子。你可以看到卡特琳娜。
Go on. It's a clear day. You can see Catalina.
现在,放轻松。看你自己。
Now, take it easy. Watch yourself.
看你自己。
Watch yourself.
就是这个。
There it is.
我有个偷♥拍♥相机。
I got a candid camera.
这很好。
That's fine.
现在看那边。
Now look right through there.
在这里。
Right there.
看起来有点模糊。
Uh, looks kind of fuzzy.
模糊?有点模糊。
Fuzzy? Kind of fuzzy.
让我们来看看。嗯。
Let's see. Hmm.
哦。
Oh.
好吧,我会被诅咒的。
Well, I'll be darned.
嘿,我们要走了,不是吗?
Say, we're going right along, aren't we?
就在树中间。
Right down between the trees.
就像穿过真正的森林一样。
Just like going through a real forest.
天啊,真了不起,不是吗?
Boy, that's something, isn't it?
你给它多少曝光?
How much exposure do you give it?
24,在916处解散。
24, dissolve shot at 916.
我明白了。
I see.
我不知道为了拍唐老鸭你得跑上摩天大楼。
Didn't know you had to run up a skyscraper just to photograph Donald Duck.
哦,这是我们表演魔术的地方。
Oh, this is just where we do our trick stuff.
唐纳德在那边有他自己的相机。
Donald has his own camera over there.
在那里?那是你让他动的地方吗?
Over there? Is that where you make him move?
对,那是他表演魔术的地方。
Yeah, it's where he does his tricks.
那是给我的。我能看看吗?
That's for me. Could I see that?
哦,好的,继续。往下走?
Oh, yeah, go ahead. Down this way?
是啊,小心那根电缆。
Yeah, watch out for that cable now.
那么,值得爬上去吗?
Well, was it worth the climb?
我也有同感。这是唐老鸭出没的地方吗?
I'll say. Is this where Donald Duck hangs out?
啊哈。想见见他吗?
Uh-huh. Want to meet him?
这就是我来的原因。
That's what I came over for.
你在干什么,让他冷静下来吗?
What are you doing, cooling him off?
不,我只是在清理灰尘。
Oh, no, just getting rid of the dust.
每个斑点都会被放大很多倍,在屏幕上看起来就像一场暴风雪。
Each speck would magnify so many times that on the screen it would look like a blizzard.
是啊,但你为什么给他戴上鱼钩?
Yeah, but why do you put him on isinglass?
它不是。这是电影。
It's not. It's celluloid.
我还是不明白。
I still don't get the idea.
所以我们可以看穿它。
So we can see through it.
这样我们每次都可以使用相同的背景。
Then we can use the same background every time.
为什么什么都没发生?所有的鸭子看起来都很像。
Why doesn't something happen? All the ducks look alike.
哦,不,每个都不一样。
Oh, no, each one is different.
看这个,脚离地了。
See this one, the foot's off the ground.
现在我们拍一张照片。
Now we take one picture.
下一个,踩在脚下。
This next one, the foot's down.
看到了吗?
See?
明白了吗?
Get the idea?
是的,但他还是不动。
Yeah, but he still doesn't move.
等一下,大男孩。
Just a minute, big boy.
给我点时间!给我点时间!
Give me time! Give me time!
好。我示范给你看。
Good. I'll show you.
我示范给你看。
I'll show you.
现在看。首先,我的脚在这里。
Now look. First, my foot is up here.
——看到了吗?——嗯。
- See? - Uh-huh.
然后在这里。
Then it's down here.
明白吗?
Understand?
我明白了。
I get it.
-还有这个。-是的。
- And this. - Yeah.
-还有这个。-我明白了。
- And this. - I see.
和。看到了吗?
And that. See?
确定。
Sure.
你快一点,我就能走了。明白了吗?
When you do it faster, I'm walking. Get it?
是的。当然
Yes. Certainly.
在这电影里,我是一个农民,看到了吗?
Now in this picture, I'm a farmer, see?
我现在要去挤牛奶了。
I'm going now to milk the cow.
老麦克唐纳有个农场,E-I-E-I-O我怎么样?
Old McDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O How am I doing?
老麦克唐纳有个农场,咿呀咿呀噢
Old McDonald had a farm E-I E-I O
这让我很难受。只是他说的话我一句也听不懂。
It kills me. Only I can't understand a thing he says.
本奇先生。打电♥话♥给本奇利先生。
Mr. Benchley. Calling Mr. Benchley.
本奇利先生,沃尔特的办公室找你。
Mr. Benchley, you're wanted in Walt's office.
你还没去看沃尔特吗?
Haven't you been up to see Walt yet?
是的,当然……嗯,没有。你想知道吗?
Yeah, sure... Well, no. You want to know something?
谢谢你,儿子。这么长时间。
Thanks, son. So long.
这么长时间。
So long.
问题是我是巡回演讲的逃犯。
Trouble is I'm a fugitive from a lecture tour.
有个年轻人跟在我后面,一个戴着眼镜的角框小孩。
There's a young fellow on my trail, a horn-rimmed kid with glasses.
你一定是说汉弗瑞吧。
You must mean Humphrey.
那是他的名字,对。
That would be his name, yeah.
好吧,别担心。我们去彩虹屋。
Well, don't worry. We'll go in the Rainbow Room.
他不会在那里找到你的。
He'll never find you there.
听着,汉弗瑞可能在第一卷里就找到了利文斯顿医生。
Listen, Humphrey could have found Dr. Livingston in the first reel.
-你好,多丽丝。- - - - - -你好。
- Hello, Doris. - Hello.
嘿,彩虹屋是对的。
Hey, "Rainbow Room" is right.
别告诉我这些都是你自己做的。
Don't tell me you cook all this yourself.
啊哈。秘密配方什么的。
Uh-huh. Secret formulas and everything.
你可以相信我。
You can trust me.
女孩们在里面加入几百种不同的化学物质,然后全部送到油漆厂。
The girls add a couple hundred different chemicals to it, then it all goes to the paint mill.
漆磨。
Paint mill.
嗯,看起来很好吃。
Well, that looks very tasty.
谢谢你,巴巴拉。我们到了,小鹿斑比。
Thank you, Barbara. Here we are, Bambi.
他很可爱,不是吗?
Cute, isn't he?
让我把它举到亮处。
Let me hold it up to the light.
喜欢它吗?
Like it?
如果你能把那头驯鹿弄开,就没事了。
Be all right if you could get that reindeer out of the way.
我看看能不能把背景调出来。
I'll see if I can scare up the background that goes with it.
我刚才看到的那个没有问题。
Nothing wrong with the one I just saw.
谢谢。这是他的背景。
Thanks. This is his background.
他就像这样,正好搭在上面。
He fits right on top of it, like this.
——有。-而且很狡猾。
- There. - And very cunning, too.
我想带他回家。
I'd like to take him home with me.
你知道什么?他把我的话当真了。
What do you know? He took me seriously.
我对动物确实很有一套。
Well, I certainly have a way with animals.
别担心,他们在陌生人面前总是很害羞。
Don't worry, they're always shy with strangers.
谢谢你,约翰。
Thank you, John.
原谅我。我马上就回来。
Excuse me. I'll be back in a minute.
嘿,嘿,别……等待。
Hey, hey, don't... Wait.
看来除了米老鼠大家都来了。
Looks like everyone's here except Mickey Mouse.
原谅我。
Pardon me.
没关系。
That's all right.
你应该听听他12点敲钟的声音。
You ought to hear him when he strikes 12:00.
这是一个可爱的小数字。
Well, here's a cute little number.
-这是一个全新的。-哦,米奇?
- Here's a brand-new one. - Oh, Mickey?
我想你这里不会有一美元半左右装烟草的东西吧?
I don't suppose you got something here for about a dollar and a half that holds tobacco, have you?
傻瓜,它们是非卖♥♥品。
Silly, they're not for sale.
如果它们不是用来卖♥♥的,那它们是用来干什么的?
If they're not for sale, what are they for?
还是我太年轻不知道?
Or am I too young to know?
我们会为美工制♥作♥这些图片,让他们从各个角度了解每个角色的样子。
We make them up for the artists to give them an idea of what each character looks like from every angle.
然后每个人都会把他变成一样的。
Then everybody will make him the same.
看到了吗?
See?
听起来是个很聪明的主意。
That sounds like a very smart idea.
我想当你开始做这些事情的时候你有时不知道结果会如何。
I suppose when you start work on these things you sometimes don't know how they're gonna turn out.
电影精选列表