真的?
Really?
抱歉 可我真的爱你
Sorry, but I do.
只是...慢慢来
Just ... take it slowly.
慢慢来
Slowly.
欧泰然
Teram Owens,
他的负担只有大象才背得起
The man who wore baggage than a first class passenger on the Titanic
还不够力 但够幽默
Reaching but funny.
T.O. 国家橄榄球联盟的大"猪"迷
T.O. The pig fan of the national football league.
他随时随地都被争议所包围
Wherever he goes he is surrounded by distinct controversy.
这个我喜欢
I like it.
你真是富有创造力的女人
Sex really agrees with your creative side.
你还好吗 宝贝? 你脸色不太好
Are you alright, sweetie? You look pale.
只是跟着你转有点头晕了
No, I'm just dizzy from following you around.
麻烦把那个给我
Well, get that to me, please.
马上就要
Right away.
很不错
Alright.
这有助于思考
It helps me think.
我们该谈谈
We should talk.
我知道会这样
I knew this was coming.
你觉得我看的书太儿童化了[哈利波特与死圣]
You think that books that I read are too juvenile.
我知道 可我一直就喜欢这类的
I know, it's just I've always liked this stuff..
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
可...
But ...
但我都体外射♥精♥啊
I pull out most of the time.
我知道你没准备好接受这个
I know you're not ready for this,
只是告诉你一声
just wanted to let you know that.
我和你感觉一样
I feel the same way from you...
我以为你是准备慢慢来的
I just thought that you wanted to take things slowly.
我是的
I did.
这是...
This is ...
大事
Big.
天大的事
Very ... big.
我该更小心点的
I should've been more careful.
我知道这听起来很疯狂
I know this sounds crazy
可我觉得我是希望这种事发生的
But I think I wanted this to happen.
什么
What?
你说过 你不想只因习惯而在一起
You said it yourself you don't wanna just coast.
不想就习惯成自然地过下去 但生活不止是这样
Not just coast along but this isn't coasting.
生活也是跌宕起伏的
This is a roller coasting.
噢 天哪
Oh, my god.
不要天哪 这是好事
Not oh god ... this is a good thing,
不是跌宕起伏 那说法很俗气
Not the roller coasting thing, that was cheesy but...
但和你有一个孩子那不俗气
Having a baby with you that's not cheesy.
我是说...我不是这个意思...只是
I mean ... that's not what I'm saying just...
太激动了 我想要当你的父亲
Excited, I wanna be your father.
什么
What?
不 我想跟你一起生小孩
No, I wanna be a father with you as the mother,
这才是重点
that's the important part.
你为我生小孩
You being a mother.
我觉得 我希望孩子像你
You know, I thought, I hope that kid is like you
我希望孩子长得像你
I hope the kid's like you.
有褐色眼睛的女孩
A girl with brown eyes ...
或者有褐色眼睛的男孩
Or a boy with brown eyes ...
或者随便什么颜色
Or just any color eyes
但宝宝的头不要你这么大
Well, it's not the baby's head, not your size.
叫奇扬怎么样
What about Gium?
男孩
For a boy.
夫馀奇扬?
Gium Finklestein?
好吧
Okay.
那艾冉怎么样
What about Ira?
医生现在可以见你们了
The doctor will see you now.
很好
Great.
那么...
Okay so...
什么?
So?
血液测试正常
The blood work is normal.
换句话讲 你很健康
In other words, your are healthy.
对于以后怀孕来说 这是个好消息
And that is always a good sign for future pregnancy.
你说的以后是什么意思
What do you mean future?
我是说 这是我们所称的宫外孕
I mean, this here is what we call an ectopic pregnancy.
很多因素会造成这个结果
There are any number explanations for this,
不一定是因为你的年纪
It's not necessarily because of your age.
天哪
God.
这是时不时会发生的事情
This is something that happens periodically.
胚胎形成了 但却挤进了输卵管
An embryo was formed but it intruded inside the fallopian tube.
而不是子♥宫♥
Instead of the uterus.
娴娣 娴娣 娴娣
Sandy, Sandy, Sandy ...
太疯狂了
This was crazy.
我到底是怎么想的
I mean, what were we thinking, anyway?
你这么年轻
You are so young.
天哪
God!
你住在你父母家 事实上你还为我工作
You live at your parent's house and technically you work for me.
我竟还想着有你的孩子?
And I was thinking about having your baby?
我到底是怎么了
What is going on?
你一定要知道答案吗
So you have to know?
我们可以慢慢找答案
Can we just find out?
你那样说不过是装成熟而已
That is a deceivingly mature thing to say.
我怎么就装了?
Why is it deceiving?
因为你才25岁
Because you're 25 years old ...
你喝半杯啤酒就醉
You get drunk off half a beer
你还在空闲的时候看哈利波特系列
And you read the Harry Potter series in your spare time.
很多成年人也读这些书的
A lot of adult read those books.
除此之外 我还记得是你先约我的
And besides the way I remembered it, you're the one that asked me out.
我很感激你觉得我们会有未来
I appreciate that you feel this could work.
无比地感激这一点
More than you'll ever know.
你是这么好的一个人
You were such a good person.
很特别的人
Real special person,
为让你那讨厌的前妻拿到绿卡 你甚至不离婚
I mean not filing a divorce so your horrible ex-wife can get a green card.
你想说什么?
What'd be the point?
看吧 我们之间有代沟
See, that's what I mean,
你这样的人不该和像我这样的人在一起
Someone like you shouldn't be with someone like me.
有两个小孩的老女朋友
An old girlfriend with two kids.
你是个年龄歧视者
You're an ageist ...
对的 我还是个大龄年龄歧视者
Yeah, yeah ... I'm an old ageist.
拜托 不要这么看扁我
Oh please, don't patronize me.
我是和父母住一起 喝半杯啤酒就醉
I may live with my parents and get drunk off half a beer
对的 我承认目前为止我的生活有些浮躁
And yeah, I admit to being slightly adrift as far in my life
可我不是一个彻底的傻瓜
But I'm not a complete idiot ...
我知道我对你的感觉
I know how I feel about you.
你才是那个不知道自己的感觉的人
It's you that doesn't know how you feel about me.
我只希望你有勇气说出来
I just wish you had the guts to say it.
对于我和我的家庭来说 你是很重要的人
You've meant so much to me and my family.
但我们在一起是不合情理的
But this doesn't make sense.
我们能有什么未来
And what future can we possibly have?
你知道我会最怀念什么吗
You know what I'm gonna miss the most?
是你...
It's you...
你的友谊
Your friendship.
加油
Go!
2012届毕业班
Graduating class of 2012.
白娴娴 她是最佳科学项目奖得主
Sadie Pageant and Sadie also received the award for best science project.
我们要向收看我们节目的观众表示由衷感谢
We need to say a special thanks to you for bringing us into your homes,
更要感谢那些默默工作的幕后人员
But most of all to those unsung fanatics.
是你们让我们节目如此精彩
Who make us look good.
没错 一直很精彩
Yeah, we do look good.
-我是赖箩然 -我是雷司歌♥
- I'm Laura Rilley. - And I'm Scott Reynolds,
TMI 稍后再见
TMI coming at you next.
娴娣 有空吗
Sandy, you got a minute?
各位 各位
Hello .. hello.
各位
Hello people.
我们杰出的领导高肯 有事要宣布
Our illustrious leader, Ken Gordon, has an announcement to make.
尽管改变可能是痛苦的
Although change can be painful,
电影精选列表