我想哪天我下班后能过去干几个小时
I guess I could pop upstairs some day after work for a couple of hours.
星期四行吗
Would thursday work?
-她有个约会 -跟个拉皮条的
- She has a date. - With a big pimp.
你从哪儿学的这些东西
Where do you learn this stuff?
我同学李薇教我的 她真是难缠
Olivia at school taught me, she's my hell,
我们一起踢维萨斯杯
we play our vesice
踢足球什么事都有
What ever happened to kickball.
7点行吗
Would 7 o'clock be okay?
太好了
Oh, great.
有时牧人会出来寻找亡羊
There are times when the lost must be found,
但没有牧人时 亡羊要自己找寻道路
And other times when the lost must find themselves.
说的真好 夫子
Very well said rabbi.
他不是个坏小伙 只不过被带坏了
It's not that he's a bad little boy just misguided.
交友不慎而已
Falling in with the wrong crowd.
你说我呢吧 我就跟你还有爸一起玩
Are you talking about me? I only hang out with you and dad.
不是有样学样才叫学坏
The battles are not only fought on the battlefield,
思想上被同化才糟
but also in the soul.
我思想很健康啊 好的很
My soul is fine,it's great.
他将来什么样 夫子
What does his future hold,rabbi?
妈 他又不是看手相的
Mom, he's not a palm reader.
他需要换份工作
A new job is in order.
正好我表兄是猎头 想从商不? aram
Luckily, my cousin is a head hunter are you interested in business, aram?
去
Yes
孩子们 保姆来了 来打个招呼
Kids, your babysitter's here. come say hello.
娴娴平时比凡客晚睡一会儿
Sadie usually goes to bed a bit later than frankie.
但由于她的临时紧急手术
But due to her unscheduled emergency surgery
-他们要同时上♥床♥睡觉 -天啊
- She'll be going to bed the same time. - Oh my god.
她刚做了手术 你觉得我陪她合适吗
Are you sure I should be staying with her after she just had surgery?
这就是她的手术
This was her surgery.
跟你说了我发现它的时候就是死的
I told you it was dead when I found it.
是啊 我很怀疑有谁会割老鼠器官
Yes, but I highly doubt its organs have been harvested.
-我讨厌你 -我能玩游戏吗
- I hate you. - Can I play wii?
半个小时
For half an hour.
-你没问题吧 -没问题
- You're gonna be okay, right? - Yeah
实际上我也不知道想不想去赴约
Truth is, I didn't know if I want to go on this date.
就是我朋友 可以说是她逼我去
It's just my friend, she's kinda forcing me.
一定要去看看
Things I need to get with.
就是放松一下
Release some tension.
我看着还行吧 都还好吧
Do I look okay? everything's in order.
-看着挺好的 -好
- It seems to be. - Ok
-再见 凡客 -拜拜
- Goodbye, frankie. - Bye.
-你好啊 凡客 -叫我爬骡子
- Hey frank. - Call me pablo.
他还有颞颌关节盘穿孔症
He also had some cranial seizures as well as tmj.
那你要怎么治
So what did you do?
我直接回家拿出我的骨骼标本
I went right home and I took out my skeleton.
-你的骨骼标本 -没有听起来那么奇怪
- Your skeleton? - It's not really as weird as it sounds.
我有骨架的副本
I have this bone replica skeleton.
放在家里 用来研究疗治方案
Keep it the house and I use it to figure stuff out.
我可以摆各种姿势
This way I can put it in different positions.
看看会如何影响他的骨架结构
And see how they affect his bone structure.
-是个男的 -对 是男的
- It's a him? - Yes it's him.
我觉得要是个女的会挺奇怪的
Thought it would be weird if it was a her.
要不然别人以为我跟谁约会呢
That way people might think I'm seeing somebody,
还会让像你这么美的女人走掉
And it might actually drive away beautiful women like you.
我是个当妈的
I'm a mom.
我♥干♥吗说这啊
Why did I say that?
没事儿 没关系 这是实话
It's okay, it's alright, I know. it's true.
你是个妈妈而且还相当美
You are a mom and you are incredibly beautiful.
身材超级棒
You have excellent posture.
等一下
Excuse me for just a second.
你还没跟我谈过你自己呢
You haven't told me much about yourself.
老天
My god.
-还在吗 -我在
- Hello - I'm here.
我刚刚以为找不到你了呢
I thought I'd lost you for a second.
你从附近的城市搬过来的吗
So you from city rangely?
不是 我在旧金山郊外长大的
No, I grew up just outside san francisco.
地方不错
That's a great town.
有什么爱好
Do you have any hobby?
照顾孩子
Just take care of my kids.
那不算爱好
No, no, that's not.
爱好
A hobby.
我以前喜欢冲浪
I used to like to windsurf.
长板还是短板 在海里还是在湖里 哪一个
Longboard? shortboard? ocean, lake, what?
基本上是在湖里
Lake, mostly lake.
年轻时候还参加过比赛
I competed when I was younger.
冲浪比赛 真厉害
Competed in windsurfing, that's impressing.
那么
So?
你...
You... you, you...
你真棒
You are fascinating.
平时做什么工作
What's your normal job?
-我在咖啡店上班 -我是指本职
- I work at the coffee shop. - I mean your real job?
那就是我的本职
It was my real job.
但是你还穿充气服上班呢
But you are in the blow up suit too.
就那一次 我辞了
That was just once, I quit there.
-你不是上过大学吗 -上过
- Didn't you go to college? - Yes
但愿我到你这个年纪能找到份正经的工作
I hope I'll have a real job by the time I'm your age.
放翻
Knock out!
壮汉pablo把你放倒了
The pablo man had knocked you out.
那咱们今晚是要好好玩呢
So are we gonna have fun tonight or...
还是你要当个没劲的保姆
You're gonna be one of those boring babysitter?
孩子们 是我
Hey guys, it's me.
不知道你们为什么不接电♥话♥
I don't know why you're not picking up.
总之希望你们好好的
Anyway, I hope everything's okay.
就这样 再见
Yeah, ok, bye.
担心孩子了
Worried about the kids, huh
我家新保姆没什么经验
My new babysitter have not much experience yet.
我很清楚你想要什么
I know exactly what you need.
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah
压力聚集在我们身体某处
See, we all hold our tension somewhere.
比如说 你的压力就在你的肩膀上
For you, it's in your shoulders...
屁屁上也有点儿
And just a little bit in your ass.
我很在行
There's much experience as I have ...
从别人怎么走路就能看出来
Can tell just by the way as people walk ...
甚至从他们的笑容也能看出来
And even by the way they smile.
免费的
No charge.
这玩意儿拽住我的胳膊了
This thing got my arm.
我正穿过森林
I'm running through the forest.
给我留一只胳膊 求求你别...
Leave me one arm, please don't ...
带着人皮面具我会得幽闭症的
I'll get claustrophobic wearing human skin mask.
上次万圣节你连绿巨人面具都没敢戴
You couldn't even wear a hulk mask last halloween.
那是因为戴着又热又难闻
That's because it was hot and it smelled bad.
-因为你口臭 笨蛋 -Sadie
- That was your breath, retard. - Sadie ...
-其实是... -行了 你们不用...
- Actually ... - C'mon, you don't need to do.....
11点了
It's 11 o'clock.
得在你们妈妈回来之前把你们弄上♥床♥
Gotta to get you to bed before your mom comes home.
-玩驱魔师怎么样 -行了
- How about the "exorcist". - Okay.
我难受
I don't feel so good.
好像要吐
I might throw up.
这巧克力块比你还大呢
This chocolate bar is bigger than you.
要是你想吐 就在你妈回来之前吐 拜托了
If you're gonna throw up,can't you do it before your mom gets home, please.
一听见吐字我就想吐 真奇怪
I always throw up when mentioning throw up and its freak out.
我喜欢呕吐物
I love throw ups.
-哎呀 你喜欢吃呕吐物 -Sadie
- Eew, you love to eat throw up? - Sadie.
干吗
What?
你这么吓唬他 咱们都得遭殃
You're gonna freak him out you're getting us all in trouble.
你知道到底什么叫我觉得恶心吗 frankie
You know actually what I feels sick.., frankie?
-很好 听听 -什么
- That was nice, listen - What?.
带皮鸽子 洒上芥末跟臭牛奶
Eating a raw skinned pigeon with mustard and rotten milk,
那些肠子和小骨头很有嚼头
Just chewing on those intestines and those little bones..
-好了 去睡觉 -好吃啊
- Okay,off to bed,c'mon ... - Yummy
电影精选列表