恋爱新篇章
"What's new in love"
每个早晨他妈的都一样
Same thing, every fucking morning.
-我听见了 -你什么也没听见
- I heard that. - No, you didn't.
-我听见了 -我也是
- Yes, I did. - I did too.
-你没有 拜托 -行了 出发
- You didn't. Come on, buddy. - Ok. Here we go.
娴娣 搞毛啊
Hey, Sandy, what the hell.
-妈妈 -这能杀菌 对细菌不能手软
- Mom! - It's just for germs, they're our enemy.
-考试好运 -谢谢
- Good luck in your test. - And I need luck.
-妈 妈妈 -抱歉
-Ma...ma. - I'm sorry.
过得开心点 好好学习天天向上
Have a great day. And remember, own your own power.
看你这小脸蛋儿
Your powerful little cheek here.
抱歉
Sorry.
别忘了带我生日的录像来
Don't forget to bring the DVD for my birthday.
我和老师说明天会带来给他们看
I told the teacher's not bringing it for show until tomorrow.
-你的事我哪会不记得 -就照做嘛 妈妈
- Do I ever forget anything? - Just do it! Ok, mom?
走吧
Go!
篮球08
雅虎体育 你选择用科比·布莱恩特
换勒布朗·詹姆斯
请稍等
恭喜 交易成功
娴娣娘 你在当前板块排名第一
欢迎来小凡客6岁生日庆祝会
Welcome to the Frank Magic JR. 6th birthday celebration.
-有很多知名人士光临 -我们在这
- We have many famous guests. - Well, we're here.
太可爱了
So cute.
对了 太棒了
Yeah, that's it.
茉莉 茉莉
Oh, Molly, Molly.
符茉莉?!
Molly Foster?!
你真是个魔女 我的小魔女
You're a magician. A little magician.
既然娴娣在另一楼...
you know sandy's at next floor.
继续
Oh, do it.
茉莉 爽 茉莉
Molly. Yes, molly.
我的天啊
Oh, my god!
妈妈 我不明白为啥我们要搬到城里
Mom, I don't understand why we have to move into the city?
城里什么都方便 亲爱的 这会是个新起点
The city is the center of everything. Honey, it will be a fresh start.
爸爸说只有少数冒险的资本家住在城里
Dad said that only minority ventured capitalists live in the city.
现在我们也是
And now we do, too.
我们会碰到很多异装癖吗
Are we gonna meet any transvestite?
什么是异装癖
What is transvestite?
是又有阴♥茎♥又有阴♥道♥的人 他们住城里
It is a person who has a penis and a vagina and they live in the city.
不是这样的
That's not what it is.
好了 伙计们 到了
Okay, guys, it's the place.
我尿尿好急
I really have to pee.
再忍♥会儿
Can you hold it a little longer?
欢迎来到纽约
Welcome to New york city.
我们来这的唯一原因是父母在闹离婚
We're only here because our parents are getting a divorce.
不是来看那出名的脱口秀
Not decide to the famous Oprah.
-娴娴 -话说我看过一些资料
- Sadie. - You know, I've read about this.
这是父母离异的孩子的典型的表现 所以...
It's fairly typical behavior for children of divorced. So...
帮我拿下行李行么?
How about taking the bags?
妈妈看这个 我们在画自己的名字
Hey, mom, check this out! We're writing our names.
天啊
Oh god!
你不能四处飘泊过下半辈子
Well, you can't move around for the rest of your life.
妈 这才过了3周 多给我点时间
It's only been three weeks, mom. Give me some time.
那么机灵的女孩
Oh, such a smart girl.
她大学都没毕业 以前你还讨厌她
She never graduated college, and you hated her.
但她的法语真溜
But the French, she spoke it so beautifully.
她是法国人
She was from there.
她曾是我们家一分子 很难不爱自己的家人
She was a finklestein, it is hard not to love a finklestein.
我和你表姐小刘说好了 她给你安排了一个面试
Anyway, I spoke to your cousin lou, and she arranged a job interview,
就在她以前工作的妇女中心 救你出火坑
with the women's center, where she used to work, get you out of your funk.
我在咖啡店有工作
I have a job, at the coffee shop.
亚伦 你一个本科生去当咖啡小弟
Oh, it's depressing and you're a college graduate, Aram,
你还有脸说
For crying out loud.
你还能用上你的专业知识 那个女性研究学
You'll finally put that ladies studies major of yours to good use.
那是辅修 爸爸 我学的叫社会学
It's a minor, dad. It's called sociology.
斯坦福本科毕业 曾任西北晚报的新闻记者
BA from Stanford and journalism from Northwestern.
这工作只是做信息核实 你知道吧
You do realize that it's just a fact-checking job?
我有2个孩子要养 而且...
I've been raising two kids, and the truth is
我在办离婚
I'm getting divorced.
我相信我能胜任因为我做事有条理
And I'm sure I'll be good at this because I'm very organized.
我喜欢体育活动 除了曲棍球
I love sports, well not hockey, so much.
孩子出生的时候
You see, once the kids were born
我决定做个全职太太
I decided to stay home for a while which is ok.
因为照顾小孩很花时间
Coz you know, babies take up a lot of time.
也许你不了解
Maybe you don't know.
反正 终于他们都上学了
Anyway, eventually they went to school
我也开始有一点自己的时间
And I started having a little time in my hands.
就编集了这些统计分♥析♥
And compiled these stat books,
整理了这个图表集
And made up this graphing system.
看一下
Take a look
怎么做的
How?
只是花了点时间 用卫♥星♥电♥视♥设备
Just time, and a great satellite tv package.
夫馀亚伦 复姓夫馀?(@_@)
Aram Finklestein, that's a jewish name, right?
亚伦 可以谈下你对女性的看法吗
What are your feelings about women, Aram?
这个问题 我之前觉得女性是很棒的
Are you kidding? I think you're great up until...
直到最近 我本想和一个女人共度一生
recently I was planning on spending the rest of my life with a woman.
并不是说我想跟男人过 我只是
Not that I wanted to spend it with a man, I just ...
想和一个女人体验婚姻
want one experience with a woman,
却让我失去对爱情的信心 也许是全盘的信心
Kinda took away my faith in love, and I guess, everything.
亚伦 你在大学做了些关于女性的研究
Aram, I know you took some women's studies courses in college.
但除此之外 你有别的相关经验吗
But other than that, do you have any kind of experience
给我个录用你的理由
that you think might have prepared you for this job?
我帮我妈买♥♥过卫生棉
I used to buy tampons for my mother.
你会胜任愉快的 欢迎加入
You will fit in perfectly, yes.
我遇见了我的另一半
I have met my soul mate.
你遇到的是个需要绿卡的法国辣妹
You met a really hot French girl who needed a green card.
-她太 -辣
- She was so ... - Hot.
-不是这样 -性感
- She wasn't that. - Sexy.
与这无关 她需要我
It was something else. she needed me.
当然 她需要绿卡
Yes, to get a green card.
我们的婚姻总不会只为了张绿卡
There's gotta be more meaning to it than all of this.
你知道住你父母家
You know living at your parents' place isn't exactly ...
是一件很不男人的事情
Grab a life by the balls you know.
我会努力存钱
I'm saving up.
很不想泼你冷水 但你只是咖啡小弟
I hate to tell you this but ... you work in a coffee shop.
你的法国娇妻还跟她哥跑了
And your hot french wife left you for her brother.
别说了
Stop it.
有什么可以帮你吗
Can I get you something?
是 这个广♥告♥说你有公♥寓♥出租吗
Yeah, this ad says... you have an apartment for rent?
对 我们有一个
Yeah, ours have a ...
我很乐意带你看
Which I would be happy to show you.
-当然 -好
- Sure. - Cool.
性感
Melf.
我是无缺 这个是亚伦
I'm Mitchell, and this right here is Aram.
一个找寻生命意义的娃
He's trying to figure out the meaning of life.
如果你有要找保姆 找他就对了
He also is a wonderful babysitter if you ever need one.
去看♥房♥♥子吧
Just a break of the apartment.
-小家伙们 -妈妈 我不想住这
- Hey, little guys. - Mama, I do not want to live here.
-我要单独房♥间 -我们还要看几间公♥寓♥?
- I want my room. - How many more apartment are we going to look at?
-我找到公♥寓♥了 -速度真快
- I got an apartment. - You're fast.
房♥子一般 但没我老公的地方就是好地方
It's not great, but my husband won't be there so that's a plus.
你心理素质怎么这么好
How are you so well adjusted?
这些年我在母姊会可不是白混的
All those years with the PTA, I don't have a choose.
工作找得怎么样
How's the job search?
找到一个 帮SNN做信息核实
I got one, fact check for SNN.
你太牛了 差不多恢复元气了
You are unbelievable, you're almost fully healed.
人人都说离婚是噩梦
You know everyone says what a nightmare it is to get divorced,
我觉得还好
I feel fine.
就没点留恋吗
No residual or anything?
这对我来说是天大的好事
This is the best thing that ever happened to me.
不然 困在地狱一样的郊区
Trapped in some suburban hell, same thing
像滚轮上的仓鼠日复一日的过活
Day after day like a "hamster in a wheel".
电影精选列表