脚抬高 向快乐冲刺
Up on your feet, let's ride to happiness.
迈向新生活的最后一步 找个男人上♥床♥
All you need now to complete the healing is to get laid.
不 我还没打算做这个
Oh no, that's one thing I'm not ready for.
我也不指望你就和这家伙恋爱了
Look I don't expect you to fall in love with this guy.
这家伙? 啥 你做了什么
This guy? Oh, no! What have you done?
一个用升降仪器把我治好的脊椎治疗师
A chiropractor, who fixed me up with that whole elevator shaft thing.
无论如何 他很好闻而且上常春藤名校联盟
Anyway, he smells great, and went to an ivy league college.
-哪所 -圣巴巴拉大学
- Where? - Santa Barbara.
那不是常春藤
That's not ivy league.
他身材很赞 在乡下还有房♥子
Well, he's in great shape, and he has a country house.
我已经和他提过你
And I already told him all about you.
等等 这是带我看公♥寓♥的那孩子
Wait, I think that's the kid who showed me the apartment.
那个想亲你的吗
The one that tried to kiss you?
不 他只在楼下咖啡店里工作
No, he just works in the coffee shop right below.
-太糟了 他很可爱 -是啊 小屁孩
- Too bad, he's cute. - Yeah like 10.
咖啡小弟 屁♥股♥很翘
Nice ass, coffee boy.
和我的脊椎治疗师约会 享受美好时光
Just go out with my chiropractor, and have a good time
或者跟他上♥床♥ 反正这人选还不差
Maybe screw him, you know, that's seems right.
你怎么在这 3周了
Why are you here? It's been three weeks.
我来见你
I came to see you.
得找点乐子
Have fun.
有个大胖子 像是一身都是肥肉
There's this huge kid, and he has like so much fat on him.
他体育课时坐我身上了
He sat at me at gym class,
跟我说他以后要叫我骡子
and told me who would changed my name to pablo.
-凡客 太可怕了 你没事吧宝贝 -我叫骡子
- Frankie, that is terrible, are you okay sweetie?. - It's pablo.
那很好玩
And yes, it was fun.
听我说
So, listen ...
-什么 -只要你说听我说
- What? - Whenever you say, "so, listen,"
就会说些奇怪的事
is always something weird.
这不奇怪 只是我打算去约会
It's not weird, it's just that I'm thinking about going on a date.
我不知道我是真的想去 但
I don't know, what I really want to, but
我认为这对我这会是个好的跨越
I think it will be a positive step for me..
但我想知道你们怎么想的
But I just wanted to see how you guys would feel about it..
你会和他做♥爱♥吗
Are you gonna have sex with him?
小孩子怎么说话的
That's an inappropiate question..
孩子们 我们如果要住城里
Hey guys, you know, if we're gonna live in the city,
就要学会处理这种事 好吗
We're gonna have to learn to deal with these kind of stuff, ok?
跟紧我 和善点
So just stick with me and be polite.
谢谢你这么快就来
Thanks you for coming in on such short notice.
正常情况下 我不会让你没有培训
I won't normally put you on this type of situation
就先上岗 但我们真的缺人
without some training, but we're really in a vine.
我会尽全力帮忙
Whatever I can do to help.
很好 为什么不♥穿♥上你的制♥服♥
Ok, great, now why don't you put your suit on.
然后到活动室找我
And then meet me at the activities room.
-制♥服♥吗 -对 在你身后的橱柜里
- A suit? - Yeah, it's in the closet behind you.
快点 自我防御课5:30开始
Now try to hurry, self-defense class starts exactly at 5:30.
妈妈 为什么你要上这课
Mommy, why do you have to do this?
因为现在我们住在纽约
Because now that we live in New York
我们会遇见各种不同的人
We're gonna meet all kinds of different people.
我们得知道怎么对付他们
And we need to know how to deal with them.
像那个露JJ的男人吗
Like the man with the penis?
某天你在街上走 突然你听见
So you're walking down the street, and all of a sudden you hear ...
小妞 我喜欢那屁♥股♥
hey, sweet lips, I like that ass.
妈妈 为什么不过来坐我脸上
Hey mommy, why don't you come over here, sit on my face?
小孩 想赚外快么 100美元
Hey, kid, how would you like to make a quick $ 100?
-当然 -不 孩子 你不能要那钱
- Yes, sure. - No, you don't kid, you don't want that money.
自我保护在侵犯的城市里
Self-preservation in a city of predators.
那就是你在这学习的
That's what you will learn in here.
这位是流氓先生
Let's meet our perpetrator.
除非剧本上有台词 否则别出声
No words perp unless they're scripted.
场景八开始
Begin scenario eight.
小妞
Hey, sweet lips.
场景三
Scenario 3.
宝贝 那是违法的
Hey, baby, that should be illegal.
珊琪小姐 看起来 你有酵母菌感染
Mrs. sanchez, it appears you have a yeast infection,
和一对难以置信的乳♥头♥
and an unbelievable set of tits.
我们最后一个练习 我要教的课程是
For our last exercise, I am going to demonstrate
我称之为 海之怒
What I call, "ocean of anger."
在那之前 我们要先进入我们的内心深处
Hold on, because we are about to go deep.
所有的女性心里都埋藏着
All of us as women have developed
海量的愤恨和怒气
A reservoir of resentment and anger.
这些怨恨会集聚成海洋
And these reservoirs put together form an ocean,
我们都能从这海洋提取能量
And this ocean is available for all us to draw from.
它汇聚所有女性的愤怒
It holds the collective power of every women,
那些因性别而被错误对待的女性
Who has ever been wronged in an inappropriate sexual remark
工作比男人出色 赚的却比他们少
Being underpaid for a job you've done better than a man,
祖先就是奴隶
Ancestor who was a slave.
要不就是筛米奴
Or rice picker, or simply
要不就是图腾柱上的贱民
Lowman on the totem pole.
丈夫错待你 背叛你 欺骗你
A husband who has wronged you, who has cheated and lied to you,
你 你 你
Or you, or you, or you.
-我是同性恋 -下课后来找我
- I'm a lesbian. - See me after class.
从过去到现在 你们都深藏着这种所有愤怒
All of this anger is present in all of you, right now and always.
我要一个志愿者
I need a volunteer.
妈妈
Mom!
来
Come.
不
Don't!
你要做的是回忆过去
You are going to call upon this history
在流氓先生身上释放你的愤怒
and unleash the ocean of anger on our perp.
我可以去下洗手间吗 就一会
May I, just need a quick bathroom break?
闭嘴 流氓 告诉他闭嘴
Zip it, perp. Tell him to zip it.
-闭嘴 流氓 -再来 很好 响点
- Zip it, perp. - Good, louder.
闭嘴 流氓
Zip it, perp.
现在和他说你想对他说的
Now tell him what you wanna tell him.
你这个卑鄙无♥耻♥的人♥渣♥
Dirty little fucking scumbag.
你应该带着你那一身病的姘头下地狱
Take your disease riddled whore and fuck her in hell
永远操她吧
For all eternity,
让魔鬼用灼热的烙铁
May the devil burn you,
烫死你
With hot jagged metal,
永世不得超生
And suffocate you with mountain fury.
现在 爆发
Now, unleash!.
天啊
Oh my god.
我有没有安全词?
Is there a safe word I should be aware of?
这不是我
This is not what I...
时间到
Time out.
我的生活从没像这样
My life was never gonna be this way...
没事了
It's okay.
我认识你
I know you.
我没发现每天被一群少♥妇♥痛打
I don't see how getting beat up by a bunch of chicks everyday
会让你发掘出人生的意义
is getting you any closer to the meaning of life.
我在帮别人 我对这个世界做贡献
I'm helping people, I'm contributing to the world.
才不像某个演员
Not like an actor.
你说什... 演艺来源生活反映生活懂吗
What did you... Buddy, I reflect life back unto itself, ok?
所以 戏如人生
Thereby, taking mirror, like a theatre mirror.
-瞧你 -没事 只是看起来比较吓人
- Look at you. - Oh, it's not as bad as it feels.
我妈觉得不好意思的 把你扁成猪头
My mom was sorry she beat you up so bad.
小孩别多嘴 凡客
Thank you, frankie.
没事儿 小伤而已
Don't worry about it, your mom didn't beat me up.
我最近过得很纠结
I've been going through a lot ...
-我能吃个蓝莓松饼不 -现在不行宝贝儿
- Can I get a blueberry muffin ...? - Not right now sweetheart.
最近我经历了不少事
I've been going through a lot recently.
没想到这些事对我影响这么大
I didn't realize how much it was affecting me.
-没关系 -就是道个歉
- Don't worry about it. - Just saying sorry.
-我挑的 -我帮挑的
- I pick it up. - I helped.
要是手掌被刺扎到 你会死的
If palm gets squezzed into it, you could die.
我觉得之前说的 请你做保姆的主意很好
I was wondering if I could take you up on your offer to babysit.
要是还有效的话
If it still holds, that is.
我都没...我没啥经验呢
I don't really ... I mean, I haven't you know in a little while ...
我看既然妇女中心用你的话
I figured since they hired at the women's center,
你肯定可靠
You must be trustworthy.
电影精选列表