上车!
You okay?
你还好吗?
Go after Sophia.
去追索菲亚
I'll disappear on my own. Go!
我会自己消失的 走吧
Hands up! Show us your hands!
举起手来 举起手来
He's on the move! Go! Go! Go!
他在逃跑!追!
Now, now!
快, 快
Watch it! Easy!
看好!冷静
No place to go! Get out of the truck!
没地方可去了 下车吧
Hold your positions!
守好位置!
All units, eliminate the target.
所有单位, 消灭目标
Painter's gone, chief.
画家跑了, 长官
Repeat: Painter has vanished.
重复:画家消失了
Fuck.
妈的
What the hell was that, chief?
怎么回事 局长?
Zeta team, move in!
奇塔小队, 行动
And find him.
找到他
Go! Move in, move in!
上 进去 进去
Go, go, go!
走, 走, 走!
Do your fucking job, Agent Kim, and bring me The Painter.
做好你的工作 金探员 把画家抓给我
Ma'am.
收到
I got your six.
我来断后
I got your six. You come with me.
我来断后 跟我来
Come with me now. You'll be safe with me.
跟我走 和我在一起你会很安全
You'll be safe with me.
和我在一起你会很安全
On y est presque.
快了
On y est presque.
快了
Okay, my brother.
好了, 兄弟
Ca y est. Wait.
就是这 等等
No sign of him.
没有他的踪迹
You heard her. Let's go.
你听到了 我们走吧
The Painter is nowhere to be found.
画家不知所踪
We've searched the entire area in a one-mile radius.
我们搜遍了方圆一英里的整个区域
You're telling me he just vanished?
你是说他就这么凭空消失了?
I don't have a rational explanation yet, chief.
我也不知道怎么解释, 局长
We have a K-9 unit en route.
我们有一支K-9小队正在赶来
We still have the girl.
那女孩还在我们手里
I can work with that.
这个我能搞定
Pack it up and lock down the next location.
看好她, 封锁下个地点
Copy that, ma'am.
收到, 女士
Okay! Let's go, people!
好的 我们走
We are on the move!
我们走了
You heard her! Move out!
都听到了 出发
It's all good, man.
都没事了, 伙计
I'll have you patched up in no time.
我马上给你包扎好
Tout ira bien. Don't worry.
一切都会好的. 别担心
Hey! Welcome back. Welcome back.
欢迎回来 欢迎回来
Mm, tout va bien, oui?
嗯, 一切都好, 是吗?
You're a medic?
你是军医?
Oh, I'm...
哦, 我是...
I've been a lot of things...
我♥干♥过的多了...
son.
儿子
I always knew it was you.
我就知道是你
I don't believe you.
我不信
My arrhythmia. That's what gave me away all these years.
我心律不齐 这么多年来我就是因为这个才被你识破的
There's nothing like an old pacemaker
没有什么比一个老式起搏器更适合
to camouflage my heartbeat.
用来掩饰我的心律了
Here. Have a souvenir.
给你 留个纪念吧
Are you ready?
准备好了吗?
Another souvenir!
另一个纪念品
How am I?
我怎么了?
Good as new, thanks to me.
焕然一新, 多亏了我
Nothing broke.
啥也没坏
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Take it easy. Take it easy.
哇哦, 哇哦!慢点来 慢点
There we go.
好了
How long was I out?
我昏迷了多久?
About three hours, give or take.
大约三个小时左右
Here's some pain meds.
这是止痛药
Here. Have a drink.
给你 喝一口吧
Good.
很好
Hey!
嘿!
No leaks.
一滴也不浪费
Good.
很好
Thank you.
谢谢
My pleasure, son.
荣幸之至, 孩子
While you were napping,
在你打盹的时候
did you figure out what they want?
你梦到他们想要什么了吗?
You got a computer?
你这有电脑吗?
You want a soda?
要汽水吗?
Something to eat?
吃点什么?
Who the fuck are you?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Watch your mouth, young lady.
说话小心点, 小姐
I'm Section Chief Piasecki,
我是分局局长皮亚塞基
this is Special Agent Kim, CIA.
她是中情局特工金
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
I know you're scared,
我知道你很害怕
but we're the good guys here.
但我们是好人
Now, what's your involvement with Peter Barrett?
你和彼得·巴雷特有什么关系?
Did he kidnap you?
他绑♥架♥了你?
Hold you hostage?
挟持你?
Like you kidnapped me?
像你们这样绑♥架♥?
别解开NLeave them.
For her own safety.
安全起见
You're here because the men you were with are wanted fugitives,
你被带到这里 是因为和你在一起的是被通缉的逃犯
and we're just wondering how you fit into that equation.
我们只是想知道你在其中是什么角色
We just need you to answer
我们只需要你回答
a few questions about Peter, that's all.
几个关于彼得的问题, 仅此而已
Did he hurt you?
他伤害你了吗?
No.
没
My name is Sophia.
我叫索菲亚
My mother is Special Agent Elena Maran.
我母亲是特工埃琳娜·马兰
Elena Maran?
埃琳娜·马兰?
I didn't know she had a daughter.
我不知道她还有个女儿
She worked under me for years, but...
她在我手下工作多年, 但...
never mentioned a thing about you.
从没提起过你
Yeah. Now she can't, can she?
对 现在她更不能提了 对吧?
You know.
你知道
I am so sorry about what happened.
对于所发生的一切, 我深表遗憾
Is that why you killed her? Why would you say that?
所以你才杀了她?你为什么这么说?
Maybe because you sent a bunch of assholes
也许是因为你派了一群混♥蛋♥
to kill me and my dad.
来杀我和我爸爸
Your dad?
你♥爸♥爸?
Your dad is Peter Barrett?
你♥爸♥爸是彼得·巴雷特?
This gets more interesting by the minute.
越来越有趣了
Did he tell you that?
是他告诉你的?
Sophia, the CIA doesn't want to kill you or Peter.
索菲亚, 中情局不想杀你和彼得
The goal was to bring him in for questioning peacefully,
我们只是想以和平的方式将他带去接受审问
and he reacted with violence.
他的反应非常暴♥力♥
Funny, 'cause I was there.
真有意思, 因为我就在现场
And it was "shoot first, ask questions later."
那根本就是"先开枪, 再问话"
Did he say or have anything on him,
他有没有提过或者身上带着
like a flash drive?
比如一个U盘?
I think there's more to this than what you're telling us.
我觉得你还有很多事没有告诉我们
I don't know shit.
我什么都不知道
I just want to find out what happened to my mom.
我只想知道我妈妈出了什么事
Hmm.
嗯
Let me remind you, withholding a person's whereabouts
让我提醒你, 隐瞒一个人的行踪
has some very serious consequences.
有非常严重的后果
You don't scare me.
你吓不倒我
Don't worry.
别担心
There's still time.
还有时间
电影精选列表