Good night, fellas.
晚安, 伙计们
♪ You're like a midnight sun ♪
你就像午夜的太阳
♪ Bustin' through my winter's night ♪
在我的冬夜里肆意狂欢
♪ I'm thankful for those days ♪
我要感谢那些时光
♪ That you came my way ♪
你来到我的身旁
♪ Makes everything feel all right ♪
让一切都变得美好
♪ I know I've got to stay ♪
我知道我必须站在
♪ On my side of the line ♪
我自己这一边
♪ It's so hard when I can't touch you ♪
我的心是如此难受 再也触碰不到你
♪ These feelings in my way... ♪
悲伤涌上心头 我无法自拔...
Peter Barrett?
彼得·巴雷特?
Excuse me?
你说什么?
My name is Sophia...
我叫索菲亚...
and my mom called you Peter.
我妈妈叫你彼得
Who's your mother?
你妈妈是谁?
Elena Maran.
埃琳娜·马兰
I'm sorry. I don't know her.
对不起 我不认识她
Look, my mom said
听着, 我妈妈说
if anything ever happened to her,
如果她出了什么事
to drop everything and find you.
就放下一切来找你
"Find Peter."
"去找彼得"
Well, then I suggest you
那么, 我建议你
keep looking till you find him.
继续找, 直到找到他
I bought your painting.
我买♥♥了你的画
She said you were an artist.
她说你是个艺术家
Sophia, is it?
索菲亚, 是吗?
I'm sorry to hear your mom left
我很遗憾听到你妈妈走了
She didn't leave.
她不是走了
Something happened to her.
是出事了
My mom would never leave me.
我妈妈永远不会抛弃我
Listen, I can't help you. Maybe try the police.
听着 我帮不了你 报♥警♥吧
She wanted me to find you.
她想让我来找你
No, she wanted you to find someone named Peter.
不, 她想让你找一个叫彼得的
My name's Mark.
我叫马克
I wish I could be more help.
我希望我能帮上更多忙
Good luck.
祝你好运
Is everything okay?
一切都还好吗?
Ah, yeah. Just a little misunderstanding.
是啊 只是个小误会
Thanks, Lucy.
谢谢你, 露西
What? You're leaving? -Yeah. Good night.
什么 你要走了 -是啊 晚安
Good night, Mark.
晚安 马克
Fuck.
妈的
You okay, hon?
你没事吧, 亲爱的?
I'm fine.
我没事
I guess I should call a cab.
我看我该叫辆出租车
What? Are you fucking kidding me?
什么?他妈在跟我开玩笑吗?
It's dead.
没电了
I'll call you a cab.
我给你叫辆出租车
You stalking me? -Holy shit!
你跟踪我?-我的天啊
Sneak up on people much?
经常蹑手蹑脚接近别人吗?
How'd you find me?
你怎么找到我的?
I saw your license plate in the parking lot.
我在停车场看到了你的车牌
My mom's CIA. She taught me how to impersonate a cop.
我妈是中情局的 她教过我怎么假扮警♥察♥
I just called the DMV and asked for your info.
我刚给车管所打了电♥话♥, 要到了你的信息
Really?
真的吗?
No, not really. Lucy told me where you live.
不 不是 露西告诉了我你住在哪
But my mom did teach me, if I ever needed to,
不过, 如果有需要, 妈妈确实教过我
but I didn't even need to, because, you know... Well, Lucy.
但我根本用不上, 因为, 你知道...露西
She's really pretty, by the way. Are you guys...
顺便说一句 她真的很漂亮 你们...
together?
在一起了?
Like I said, I can't help you, so if you don't mind.
我说过, 我帮不了你, 如果你不介意的话
You were CIA like my mom, right?
像我妈妈一样 你也曾是中情局特工 对吗?
I am truly sorry for what you're going through,
对于你所经历的一切, 我真的很抱歉
but I am not the guy you're looking for.
但我不是你要找的人
There has to be a reason that she sent me here.
她让我来这一定是有原因的
Well, she made a mistake.
她搞错了
My name's Mark Nicholson,
我叫马克·尼科尔森
so you need to call the cops, or the CIA, whoever.
所以你最好报♥警♥, 或者找中情局, 随便找
Someone who can actually help.
找个真正能帮上忙的
Oh. Yeah.
是啊
Can I at least borrow a charger?
至少能让我充下电吧?
Wow.
哇
You painted all of these?
这些都是你画的?
They're super cool. Very... Van Gogh.
超酷.非常...梵高
I have that charger around here somewhere.
那个充电器就在哪里放着呢
You're a really good painter.
你真是个不错的画家
Oh, hey, kid. Stop. Those are private.
嘿 孩子 别动 那些是私人物品
This is her.
这就是她
This is my mom!
这是我妈妈!
So you do know her.
所以你确实认识她
Why would you lie?
你为什么要撒谎?
This is my mother.
这是我妈妈!
And you're my father.
你是我爸
What?
什么?
You heard me.
你听到我说的了
Go upstairs.
上楼去
Last door on the left is the bathroom.
左边最后一扇门是卫生间
Lock the door and get in the tub.
锁好门, 躲进浴缸
No. No. No fucking way. -Now!
不 不可能 -马上
What? What do you mean "now"? What's happening?
什么?你说"马上"是什么意思?有什么事?
Move, move!
快, 快
Upstairs. Now. -What's happening?
上楼 马上 -发生什么事了?
Move, move!
上, 上
Get back!
退后
Move, move, move!
上, 上
Cover, cover!
掩护!
Hey, go, go!
嘿, 上, 上
Go, go!
上, 上
Ah!
啊!
Watch the stairs! Go, go, go!
小心楼梯 上 上
Move, move!
上, 上
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事的
No, no, no, no, no. I... I...
不, 不, 不
No. You did the right thing. They were here to kill me.
不 你做得对 他们是来杀我的
What if they were here for me? There's probably more coming!
如果他们是来找我的呢?外面可能还有更多
There's no one else out there!
外面没有别人
Sophia! I promise.
索菲亚 我保证
There's no one else out there.
外面没人
You are Peter Barrett.
你是彼得·巴雷特
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
We need to get you safe.
我们得给你找个安全的地方
I think I know someone that might be able to help us.
我想我认识一个人能帮我们
Yeah. Totally not CIA.
完全不是中情局的
Let's go.
我们走吧
Chief? You wanted to see me?
局长?你想见我?
Come in.
请进
What do you know about Peter Barrett?
你对彼得·巴雷特了解多少?
Peter Barrett?
彼得·巴雷特?
The Painter?
画家?
The one and only.
独一无二的
He just went rogue.
他刚刚叛变了
There he goes, and...
他在那, 然后..
bang.
砰
Jesus.
天啊
I thought he went off-grid years ago. Retired.
我以为他几年前就下线了 退休了
Well, the eight dead federal agents would say otherwise.
不过, 死去的八名联邦探员应该不会这么认为
Why now, after all this time?
都过去这么久了 为什么现在才?
He's suspected of being in possession
他涉嫌持有
of classified materials,
机密材料
making him a national security threat.
这使他成了对国♥家♥安♥全♥的一个威胁
电影精选列表