I need you to send in a containment perimeter around Cascade.
你去在卡斯卡特周围设置警戒
The Painter just became priority one.
画家刚刚成了首要任务
Copy that, ma'am.
收到, 女士
Oh, chief. Does the old man know?
哦, 局长, 老头子知道吗?
He's about to. And we're gonna do the honors.
他会知道的 我们会去告诉他
Dismissed.
去吧
It's about time.
是时候了
Well, it's always good to spend time with you,
和你一起聊聊 总是会有好心情
face-to-face.
面对面的
But we never got the resources, did we?
但我们还没拿到资源, 不是吗?
Well, there's always funds available.
资金总是会有的
Just depends on where you find it.
取决于你去哪里找了
Oh, yes. You and I know a lot about that.
哦 是的 你我对此都很了解
Yes, sir.
是的, 先生
We'll have to pick this up later.
我们晚点再接着聊
Let's do that.
好的
Naomi.
娜奥米
Good afternoon.
下午好
This is Agent Kim.
这是金探员
Come on in. Good to see you.
进来吧 很高兴见到你
It's an honor, sir.
这是我的荣幸, 先生
This is Senator Reaves.
这位是里夫斯参议员
Ladies. -Hi.
女士们 -你好
Go easy on him. I need him alive.
别累着他 我不想他被累趴了
Especially for next week's vote.
特别是下周要投票了
Okay, kid. -Good. Thanks for your support.
好吧 孩子 -好的 谢谢你的支持
Cheers. -Yeah. Take care.
加油 -好的 保重
So, I take it this isn't a social call?
所以, 我感觉你这不像是来闲聊的?
I'm afraid not.
恐怕不是
Hey. Here's some skim milk, and here's skim-milk coffee.
嘿 这有脱脂牛奶 还有牛奶咖啡
I didn't check the label, but I'm sure it's okay.
我没看标签, 但我肯定没过期
When's the last time you were in touch with Peter Barrett?
你上次与彼得·巴雷特联♥系♥是什么时候?
Peter Barrett?
彼得·巴雷特?
The Painter, sir.
画家, 先生
Oh, I know who he is, Agent Kim.
我知道他是谁 金探员
He's my kid, you see.
他是我的孩子
I want to know when the last time you spoke with him was.
我想知道你最后一次和他说上话是什么时候
It's been years, and you know it. What's up?
好多年了 你知道的 怎么了?
Your boy murdered eight federal agents in cold blood.
你儿子冷血地杀害了八名联邦探员
What?
什么?
Federal agents?
联邦特工?
They were there to question him.
他们是去盘问他的
You don't send a wet team in
你不能派一支荷枪实弹的队伍
to question someone like Peter, and you know that.
去盘问彼得这样的人, 你是知道的
And you didn't call me?
你怎么不给我打电♥话♥?
We have intel he's in possession
我们收到情报 说他掌握着
of highly-sensitive material.
高度敏感资料
He's a national security threat.
他是国♥家♥安♥全♥的威胁
How'd you find him?
你怎么找到他的?
The question we should be asking
我们应该问的是
is why would your son steal classified documents
你儿子为什么要窃取美国政♥府♥
from the U.S. government?
的机密文件?
What's his motive?
他的动机是什么?
Is Peter being set up?
彼得是被陷害了?
Is the company covering its tracks,
是不是公♥司♥想要掩盖证据
and using you to do that?
故意指使你干的?
Oh, no, sir. We are just trying to get to the bottom of this.
不 先生 我们只是想查清事情的真♥相♥
Do you know where Peter would go,
你知道彼得会去哪里吗?
or what he would want with this intel?
或者他拿着这些情报想干什么?
I don't know anything, Agent Kim.
我什么都不知道 金探员
But I'll get to the bottom of it.
但我会查个水落石出的
I'll get to the bottom of it.
我会查个水落石出的
And now it's time for you both to leave.
现在你俩赶紧给我出去
He's hiding something.
他有所隐瞒
Chief? -Put a tap and tail on Byrne.
局长?-派人监视伯恩
I want to know where he goes and who he talks to.
我想知道他去了哪里, 跟谁说过话
Ma'am.
好的
We're hiding out at a computer shop?
我们要躲在电脑店里?
Let's go.
走吧
Niles?
奈尔斯?
Niles!
奈尔斯
Mark, my friend.
马克, 我的朋友
Huh. I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Yeah, yeah. Of course. Of course. What do you need?
当然 你需要什么?
You're good with computers, right?
你对电脑很在行 对吧?
I mean, you can hack?
我是说, 你是黑客?
I don't... I don't know what you're talking about,
我不知道你在说什么
because that is, uh, illegal.
因为那是非法的
I run a legitimate business. Whoa, whoa!
我做的是合法生意 哇哦
I'm short on patience, Niles.
我没有耐心了 奈尔斯
A wet team just tried to take us out,
一个特别行动小队刚刚想干掉我们
and I need to figure out what's going on,
我想搞清楚到底怎么回事
so I need you to hack the CIA network. Now.
所以我需要你黑进中情局的网络 现在就去
W-what? Hack the CIA?
什么?黑进中情局?
W-what makes you think I can do that?
你凭什么认为我能做到?
Call it a hunch.
这就是直觉
Fine.
好吧
Follow me.
跟我来
Come on.
来吧
Ran it through their system.
把他们的系统翻了一遍
Usually, there's some kind of chatter,
通常都会有一些闲言碎语
but nobody on the international side
但国际方面没有人
knows anything about a kill-or-capture order.
提到什么杀戮或抓捕命令
What about my mom?
那我妈呢?
Nothing. She comes up active on assignment,
什么都没有 她在执行任务时很活跃
gone dark.
但后来就消失了
If something happened to her,
就算她真出事了
it's higher up on the food chain than I can go.
那也不是我这个层次能查得到的
Well, is there anything else?
那么, 还有别的吗?
Yeah.
是啊
The name "Peter Barrett" you gave me...
你给我的"彼得·巴雷特"这个名字...
comes up classified.
资料被封存了
Though, however, there is the name
尽管如此, 我还是在这查到了
of his superior here, a Henry Byrne.
他的上司 亨利·伯恩
Byrne.
伯恩
It's me.
是我
Peter?
彼得?
A CIA wet team just tried to kill me.
中情局的一个特别行动小队刚刚想杀我
Where are you?
你在哪里?
Can I trust you?
我能信任你吗?
Listen to me carefully, Peter.
彼得, 仔细听我说
Two agents showed up at my doorstep today,
今天有两名特工来到我家门口
asking about you.
问起你
I'm the only one who can protect you.
只有我能保护你
The industrial park, five miles north of Cascade.
工业园区, 位于卡斯卡特以北五英里处
Come alone. Text this number
一个人来 给这个号♥码发短♥信♥
I'll come to you.
我会去找你
It's me.
是我
What?
什么?
You just, uh...
你只是...
Nothing.
什么都没有
Why couldn't you just tell me the truth?
你为什么不能告诉我真♥相♥?
It's complicated.
这很复杂
Chief?
局长?
What have you got?
有什么发现?
An unlicensed agency terminal
一个未注册的特工终端
just went live in Cascade, Oregon, and searched the network
刚刚在俄勒冈州卡斯卡德上线, 并在网络里搜索了
for keywords "Peter Barrett," "Elena," and "Sophia Maran."
关键词 "彼得·巴雷特" "埃琳娜"和 "索菲亚·马兰"
He's still there.
他真在那
Good job, Agent Kim.
干得好, 金探员
电影精选列表