如果我们能让他改变对妻子的看法。
if we can bend his mind about his wife.
-她叫什么?-乌娜.
- What's her name? - Oonagh.
如果我们打破他对乌纳的信任,我们就知道夏佩发生了什么。
If we break his belief in oonagh, then we know what happened to sharpey.
但如果我们成功了呢?我们怎么才能把他带回来?
But what if we succeed? How do we bring him back again?
洗♥脑♥的方法是慢慢耐心地恢复。
The way to unwash a brain is to return slowly and patiently
在相同的基础上。
over the same ground.
我有过这样的经历。
I've had experience of this.
我们对他说的每一句话都会被记录下来。
Everything we say to him will be recorded.
我们把录音带放给他听。
We play the tape back to him.
当他意识到自己是如何被说服的时候,
And when he realizes how he was persuaded,
他会重新调整,他自己也会回到他开始的地方,不会造成任何伤害。
he'll be readjusted and himself again, back where he started, no harm done.
不,我不喜欢。
No, I don't like it.
我不喜欢做这行。我们还是得这么做。
I like nothing in this business. We've still got to do it.
我们必须。
We must.
现在,听着,你把我逼进这件事。
Now, look, you're rushing me into this.
-你确定吗?-是的我确定
- Are you sure? - Yes, I'm sure.
所有那些关于乌娜的谎言,我做不到。
All those lies about oonagh, I can't do it.
可以,停那儿吧。你是唯一能做到的人。
Yes, you can. You're the only one who can.
别担心。我会给你提示的。
Don't worry. I'll give you your cues.
如果它不起作用呢?
Supposing it doesn't work?
如果不是这样,我们就不会造成任何损害。
If it doesn't, we'll have done no damage.
如果是这样的话,朗曼将被证明是正确的。
If it does, longman will have been proved right.
你想让他白白地经历这一切吗?
Do you want him to have gone through all that for nothing?
好的。
All right.
咖啡,诺曼。
Coffee, Norman.
谢谢。
Thanks.
别管我们,把门锁上。
Leave us and lock the door.
来吧,喝点酒。赶快。
Come on, drink a bit. Come on.
就这样。
That's it.
就这样。太破旧了。你认得我吗?
That's it. It's tatty. You recognize me?
你没事的。还想要更多吗?
You're all right. You want more?
你认识我,不是吗?
You know me, don't you?
是。我了解你。
Yes. I know you.
我当然会这么想的。
I should jolly well think so.
如果你忘了我的名字,我会觉得受辱的。
I'd feel insulted if you'd forgotten my name.
-没有,当然没有.-没有。我就知道你没有。
- No, of course not. - No. I knew you hadn't.
他叫什么名字?
What is his name?
你说过你没有忘记。
You said you hadn't forgotten it.
那是什么呢?
Then what is it?
-他当然知道。-他没有。
- Of course he knows it. - He doesn't.
我知道。
I do.
那是什么?
What is it?
我给你五秒钟。
I'll give you five seconds.
一。二。
One. Two.
-我知道。-那就告诉我。
- I do know. - Tell me, then.
这个男人累了。
The man's tired.
看在上帝的份上,他知道我叫泰特
For god's sake, he knows my name's Tate
据我所知,他是朗曼。
as well as I know his is longman.
这是什么感觉?
What's it feel like?
沉睡了100年?
Asleep for 100 years?
不是的。
No.
然后呢?
What then?
100年来一直保持清醒。
Awake for 100 years.
从他的回答中很清楚,没有什么可以得到的
It's quite clear from his answer there's nothing to be gained
在这个阶段通过盘问。
by cross-examination at this stage.
-只有一道菜。-没有。我不认为你是对的。
- There's only one course. - No. I don't think you're right.
不一定会再持续那么长时间。
Not necessarily for as long again.
-没有。他已经到了极限。-我不会再回去了.
- No. He was at the limit. - I'm not going back in there again.
哦,不,当然,你不是。
Oh, no, of course, you are not.
好吧,那么,告诉他走开。
Well, then, tell him to get away.
叫他出去..。那个该死的男人!
Tell him to get out... the bloody man!
你似乎忘记了你的责任,朗曼医生。
You seem to forget your responsibilities, Dr. longman.
我们正在进行一项对照实验。
We are conducting a controlled experiment.
作为该实验的顾问,我认为最明智的做法是
As adviser to that experiment, I think it would be wisest
把你放回水箱里再待一段时间。
to put you back in the tank for a further period.
别让他这么做!别让他这么做!
Don't let him do it! Don't let him do it!
求求你-我保证
- Please! - I promise, I promise, I promise.
我们不能冒这个险。真的。
We can't risk it. Truly.
他有四个孩子都依赖他。
He has four children who rely on him.
我还以为有老婆呢?
I thought there was a wife?
有,但是..。
There is but...
当然,她可以照顾他们。
Surely, she can look after them.
这就是你错的地方。她在这方面帮不上忙。
That's just where you're wrong. She's of no help there.
她很不成熟,非常嫉妒。甚至是她自己的孩子。
She's quite immature, extremely jealous. Even of her own children.
是不是这样?
Isn't that so?
是。
Yes.
从我得到的信息来看,
From the information I was given,
看起来情况恰恰相反。
it would appear that the opposite were true.
朗曼夫人被认为是一位最有同情心的女人。
Mrs. longman is spoken of as a most sympathetic woman.
这是一种错误的印象。
That's a false impression.
你不知道朗曼要照顾她有多重。
You have no idea how much longman has to look after her.
她是个巨大的累赘。
She's a great liability.
是不是这样?
Isn't that so?
嗯,她身体很不平衡。
Well, she's quite unbalanced.
你不介意我告诉他这件事吧。是吗,朗曼?
You don't mind me telling him this. Do you, longman?
不是的。
No.
除了疯狂的嫉妒和歇斯底里,她...
Apart from her insane jealousies and hysterics, she's...
坦率地说,她几乎是个荡♥妇♥。
Well, quite frankly, she's almost a tart.
除此之外,如果你想知道血淋淋的细节,
And apart from that, if you want to know the gory details,
多年来,他一直没有发现她在外表上有吸引力。
he hasn't found her attractive in the physical sense for many years.
我从他本人那里知道这一点。
I know that from him himself.
还有其他事情让他反感。
There are other things that repulse him.
嗅觉,触觉,你知道的。
Sense of smell, touch, you know.
他从来没有爱过她。
He's never loved her at all.
是吗,朗曼?
Have you, longman?
你从来没有爱过她。拥有你?
You've never loved her. Have you?
诺曼,看在上帝的份上!救护车!
Norman, for god's sake! Ambulance!
见鬼,你让我做了什么?
What the hell have you made me do?
他一直在水箱里。我是朗曼。
He's been in the tank. It's longman.
是。
Yes.
亲爱的,你必须躺下。
My dear man, you must lie down.
-现在请躺下.-我为什么要躺下?
- Now please lie down. - Why should I lie down?
我非常好。我这辈子感觉从来没有这么好过。
I'm perfectly all right. I've never felt better in my life.
到底怎么回事?
What's going on?
听着,叫这些秃鹰让开。
Look, tell these vultures to clear out of the way.
现在走吧,好吗?
Now move along, will you?
看在上帝的份上,你们是受过教育的人,不是吗?
For heaven's sake, you're educated people, aren't you?
现在,听着,我不知道你属于哪个教职员工,也不知道你的大学是什么,
Now, look here, I don't know what faculty you belong to or what your colleges are,
但我们不需要你的鼓励。现在马上就去吧。
but we can do without your encouragement. Now get along at once.
我真的很担心,医生。谢天谢地你没事。
I've been really worried, doctor. Thank god you're all right.
我想不出为什么。我从来没有感觉这么好过。
I can't think why. I've never felt better.
这里有很多事情需要解释。
There's a lot that needs explaining around here.
朗曼,你已经昏迷了一段时间了。
Longman, you've been unconscious for some time.
是啊,但我现在不是了。快逃吧。赶快。
Yeah, well, I'm not now. Let's get out of here. Come on.
老天啊。
Good god.
诺曼,叫那些家伙把我拖回去。
Norman, get those blokes to haul me back in there.
来吧,你们这些抬棺材的。带我回去吧。
Come on, you pallbearers. Take me back.
快点,快点。快点儿。
Come on, hurry up. Hurry up.
-哦,别磨蹭了.-没有必要生气。
- Oh, don't hang about. - There's no need to be angry.
如果你一♥丝♥不♥挂♥地在四合院醒来,你会生气的。
You'd be angry if you woke up in the quad stark bloody naked.
你是在找朗曼医生吗?
Are you looking for Dr. longman?
是的,我刚刚收到一条电♥话♥留言。我看到了救护车。
Yes, I had a phone message just now. I saw the ambulance.
我不认为你需要担心。他看起来很有精神。
I don't think you need worry. He looked hearty enough.
他拒绝谈这件事。
He refused to get into it.
-他们现在又和他隔离了.-非常感谢。
- They're back in isolation with him now. - Thank you very much.
正常吗-正常
- Normal? - Normal.
如果不是的话我会很惊讶的-好吗
- I'd have been surprised if it wasn't. - All right?
听起来像个铃♥声♥。早上好,少校。
Sound as a bell. Good morning, major.
听到这消息我很高兴。非常高兴。
I'm glad to hear it. Very glad.
我会告诉你的妻子朗曼,你现在要去度一个长假了。
I shall tell your wife, longman, you're to go away now for a long holiday.
电影精选列表