那你认识灌输的技巧了吗?
Then you recognize the technique of indoctrination?
你开始明白为什么你一直这样对待你的妻子了吗?
You begin to understand why you've been behaving to your wife like this?
我告诉过你,我...
I've told you, I...
我告诉过你你找错人了。
I've told you you're barking up the wrong tree.
对不起,少校。
I'm sorry, major.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
胡言乱语!斯文加利没有成功!
Abracadabra! Svengali didn't pull it off!
我把整个问卷都背下来了。
I know the whole questionnaire by heart.
但你没能理解它。
But you're failing to understand it.
你忘了为什么要进那个水箱了吗?
Have you forgotten why you went into that tank?
来证明当一个人走出这个世界时,他是一个不同的生物。
To prove that when a man comes out of it, he's a different creature.
一个没有灵魂,没有意志的东西
A soulless, will-less thing
容易受到任何可能进入他脑海的东西的影响。
susceptible to whatever might be put into his mind.
你难道看不出来泰特只是在扮演你的朋友吗?
Don't you see that Tate was only acting your friend?
他和我故意毒害你对你妻子的感情。
That he and I were deliberately poisoning your mind against your wife.
当然,我看到了。
Of course, I see that.
你认为你已经垄断了白厅的反常思维吗?
Do you think you've got the monopoly on mind-bending in whitehall?
还是你练习的地方?
Or wherever you practice?
一种刽子手。
A kind of hangman.
我想你就是这样的人。
I suppose that's what you are.
我从一开始就明白你在做什么。
I twigged what you were doing from the start.
我太累了,笑不出来。我的意思是笑。
I was too exhausted to laugh. And I mean laugh.
难道你看不出你是在皈依皈依者吗?
Couldn't you see that you were converting the converted?
所有这些关于她的事情。
All this stuff about her.
不负责任,不成熟,不太善于与孩子相处。
Irresponsible, immature, not very good with the children.
所有的那些废话。
All that bunk.
我知道这一点。
I knew that.
你曾经问过我关于我们保存的文件的事。
You asked me once about the files we keep.
我可以找到20个人作证
I could find 20 people to testify
你和你的妻子是牛津最幸福的一对。
that you and your wife were about the happiest couple in Oxford.
-所以我们假装.-我没有.
- So we pretended. - I didn't.
所以我就假装了!
So I pretended, then!
我承认我虚张声势了。我承认这一点。
I admit I bluffed myself. I admit that.
午夜野餐,很重要的事情。
The midnight picnics, the big stuff.
爱,爱..。
Amour, amour...
这是一张丈夫试图保持虚张声势的照片。
That's the picture of a husband trying to keep up the bluff.
-不!-不,该死的!
- No! - No, goddamn it!
我知道呀!
I know!
我说的是我自己!
I'm speaking about myself!
这也不是真的。
That's not true either.
你没看到我们给你造了另一个人吗?
Don't you see we made you another person?
卧铺。你的实验甚至没有奏效,
Bunk. Your experiment didn't even work,
除了让我在一个下午活很长时间,
except to make me live a long time in a single afternoon,
这样我就能更快地解决这个问题。
so I'd come to it quicker.
这就是了。
And here it is.
真♥相♥的关键是。
The point of truth.
我们的小派对结束了。
Our little party's over.
我爱你。
I love you.
而且我们还没有达到真♥相♥的地步。
And we haven't come to the point of truth.
更多的午夜野餐?
More midnight picnics?
四十天四十夜?
Forty days and forty nights?
这不是我所想的。
That wasn't what I was thinking of.
这是一次从坚实的基础开始的旅程。
That was a journey from a firm base.
坚固的基础是一段持续了14年的爱情。
The firm base was a love that lasted 14 years.
嘿,安娜贝尔!安娜贝尔。安娜贝尔,等等。
Hey, Annabelle! Annabelle. Annabelle, wait.
让他们走吧。他不会伤害她的。
Let them go. He won't hurt her.
他不能开车。
He mustn't drive.
他会好起来的。
He'll be all right.
乌纳。我不知道该对你说什么。
Oonagh. I don't know what to say to you.
我太羞愧了。我不能.。
I'm so ashamed. I can't...
你到底想说什么?
What are you really trying to say?
你这个宝贝。
You baby.
直到我看到你受伤我才知道。
I didn't know until I saw you hurt.
-你在撒谎.-我发誓,是真的.
- You're lying. - I swear, it's true.
去年夏天我还不知道呢。
I didn't know last summer.
如果我同意了,我永远不会同意这个实验。我保证。
I'd never have agreed to the experiment if I had. I promise.
就在今晚,
It was only tonight,
当我在驳船上看到你的时候。
when I saw you on the barge.
最早,当我在你家看到你的时候。
At the earliest, when I saw you at your house.
我知道我有多想你。
I knew how much I'd missed you.
我被吓坏了。
I was frightened.
谁也不能因为坠入爱河而受到责备。
Nobody can be blamed for falling in love.
你还是个孩子。
You are a baby.
我愿意为你做任何事。请相信我。
I'd do anything for you. Please believe me.
一个婴儿。
A baby.
当我告诉你我会把他救回来的时候我想让你相信我,
I want you to believe me when I tell you that I'll get him back,
如果我要把那盘带子放给他听100遍。
if I have to play that tape to him 100 times.
你不能命令他听,少校。
You can't order him to listen to it, major.
我想我现在要回家了。
I think I'll go home now.
-我带你去.-不了,谢谢。
- I'll take you. - No, thank you.
朗曼太太,我真的不认为你应该一个人回家。
Mrs. longman, I really don't think you should go home alone.
他以前离得足够近,足以杀人。
He's been near enough to murder before.
今晚有什么不同?
What difference is there in tonight?
可能会有。我宁愿你不要冒这个险。
There might be. I'd rather you didn't risk it.
并不存在任何风险,
There isn't really any risk,
当你认为我宁愿被他杀了
when you think that I'd rather be killed by him
也不愿离开他而活着。
than live without him.
他会回来的。我很肯定这一点。
He'll come back. I'm quite sure of that.
朗曼身上有一些本能,
There are some instincts in longman,
像其他人一样,
like everybody else,
是坚不可摧的。
that are indestructible.
不管你、泰特或科学会对他做什么。
No matter what you or Tate or science may do to him.
给我解释一下。见鬼,你为什么不和我联♥系♥?
Explain to me. Why the hell didn't you get in touch with me?
-他们去过国外。-不是一直都是。
- They've been abroad. - Not all the time.
我看不到他们。
I couldn't see them.
看他们是你的事。
It was your business to see them.
看在上帝的份上,他们就在路上半英里的地方。
For god's sake, they're only half a mile up the road.
我不能。我知道我应该。我说了我不能。
I couldn't. I know I should. I said I couldn't.
我想我明白了。
I think I see.
不是的。并不是说我对此做了什么。
No. Not that I've done anything about it.
除了谋杀她的丈夫。
Except murder her husband.
那不是你干的。
You didn't do that.
我可能怀念爱情,但我不怀念说谎者。
I may miss love, but I don't miss liars.
你做这件事并不是有意伤害朗曼的。
You didn't go into this thing with any conscious idea of doing longman harm.
这让事情变得更糟,你还不明白吗?
That makes it worse, don't you see?
我甚至认不出我自己的动机。
I can't even recognize my own motives.
我讨厌这种人。
I hate that sort of person.
那你就讨厌年轻人了。
Then you hate the young.
赶快。
Come on.
你太聪明了,我不需要扮演老大哥。
You're too intelligent for me to have to play big brother.
我们所做的一切都是我的责任。
Whatever we did was my responsibility.
你做过的最糟糕的事就是自欺欺人。
The worst you've done is to fool yourself.
面对它,你很快就会长大..。
Face it and you'll soon grow up...
像我一样脸皮厚
To be as thick-skinned as I am.
请让我和你一起去。
Let me come with you, please.
你要一个人回家睡觉了。
You're going home to bed alone.
-一支烟。我有话要对你说。-哦,停下来.
- One cigarette. I want to talk to you. - Oh, stop.
拜托,安娜贝尔。安娜贝尔,等等。
Please, Annabelle. Annabelle, wait.
-等等,等等。我不会暴♥力♥的!-不!
- Wait, wait. I won't be violent! - No!
安娜贝尔,请听我说。
Annabelle, please listen.
-我被逼了。-我不想听.
- I'm pushed. - I don't want to hear.
我不会用那些复杂的人来烦扰你
I'm not going to bore you with the complicated people
他们猛烈抨击并挫伤了我的生活。
who have bashed and bruised my life.
如果我是仁慈的,我可能会听你的。
If I were charitable, I might listen to you.
但一两年前,安娜贝尔给自己买♥♥了一艘游艇
But a year or two ago, Annabelle bought herself a houseboat
并选择了把慈善机构踢走。
and opted to give charity the boot.
你很有魅力。
You're very attractive.
就这样。
That's it.
我有一个女孩应该拥有的所有肢体和器官,除了一个。
And I have every limb and organ that a girl should have, except one.
我再也没有可以依靠的肩膀了。
I no longer have a shoulder to weep on.
电影精选列表