She's okay just straight back. Straight back.
把他拉上来
Get him out of there.
抬起来!
Move him!
在这待命,不准任何人靠近!
Stay here. I don't want anybody touching him.
妈蛋!
Damn it!
嘿,马尔科姆,她有没有被凶手强♥奸♥?
Hey, Mal! Did he rape her?
她没事吧?你没事吧?凶手呢?谈谈吧?发生了什么事?
Is she ok?Are you ok?How about him?Say something,what's going on?
- 你们又让他跑了吗?警尉?
- Did you let him get away, lieutenant?
- 听着,蠢货!退后!
- Listen, jerk! Stand back!
- 都结束了 - 退后
- It's over. - Stand back.
有见到凶手吗?枪战了吗?抓到他了吗?他死了吗?
Did you see him?Any shooting?Got him?Did he die?
这玩意真螫人,嘶~~~
That stuff stings.
我真想把整个房♥子都封起来
I better tie the place down.
我去吃颗阿司匹林
I'm going to get some aspirin.
你会后悔的,我的朋友
You are going to be sorry, my friend.
那具尸体是谁的?
Whose body was that?
五杀
Number five.
长得很像我,你不觉得吗?
A good likeness, don't you think?
我需要你
I need you.
需你个巴子!
Shut up.
不是巴子,是真的,那篇新闻故事我仍要写下去
Shut up? I can't shut up. I still need a story.
故事是你写的,这正是问题所在
You were the story. That's the problem.
不知不觉中,整件事的核心
Somehow, somewhere along the line,
被你从我这偷走了
you stole it away from me.
- 马尔科姆? - 别进来!
- Malcolm? - Don't come in!
他在这,克莉丝婷,过来
He's in here, Christine. Come on.
你。。你冲我来吧,德罗,放她走
Just... just keep me, Delour, but let her go.
她不是重点,重点是你我
I don't care about her. I care about us.
你我之前合作得很愉快,马尔科姆
We had a great thing going, Malcolm.
我们互惠互利
It was really working for both of us,
不是吗?
wasn't it?
咱们还可以继续合作,阿兰
It still can, Alan.
但后来你背叛了我
But then you turned on me.
你想成为焦点人物
You wanted to be the star.
你把警♥察♥引来
You brought in the cops.
我以为我们已经达成共识了
I thought we had an understanding.
你仍然是焦点,阿兰
You're still the star, Alan.
你现在说这种话是因为我正拿枪顶着你!
You're just talking to stay alive!
混账,你这样让我更恨你
God, that makes me hate you.
你想分散我的注意力
You're trying to distract me.
你以为我不知道你这点小花招吗?
Don't you think I've thought about those things?
其他人至少都带着尊严死去
I mean, at least the others went out with some dignity.
他们没有像你这样求饶,马尔科姆
They didn't beg like you're begging.Malcolm...
你。。太。。令我失望了
That does disappoint me.
别动!
Don't move!
我没动,我就在这,阿兰
I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here, Alan.
我没动
I'm not going anywhere.
克莉丝婷?
Christine?
干嘛!你要干嘛?!
What? What do you want?
好吧,阿兰,好了
All right, Alan. All right.
如果到时候这里被发现的是尸体,那谁来写完故事呢?
So, when they come and find the bodies, who gets to tell the story?
总能找到人写的
They'll find somebody.
有比我写得好的吗?
He won't tell it like I can.
有比我更理解你的吗?
He won't understand you like I do.
咱们先等电来了再说吧
We'll just wait until the power comes back on,
然后用录像带录下来
and then we'll record it on videotape.
在全国每家卫视播出
It will be on every TV station in the country.
我会把机器打开
I'll turn the machine on...
- 别动!不准乱动!
- Don't! Don't do anything.
- 你听我说
- Just listen to me.
这对你对我都有好处!
This is good for you, and it's good for me!
我家的摄像机就在这
We got the camera right here.
我家还有灯光,还有其他设备,一应俱全
We got lights. We got the equipment. We're all set.
不许动!
Don't move!
我没有动,我就在这
I'm not moving. I'm right here.
我们好好谈。。。。
All we have to do...
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
马尔科姆!
Malcolm!
打电♥话♥报♥警♥
Call the police.
打不通
The line's dead.
你不能向我开枪,我的朋友
You can't shoot me, my friend.
这故事太伟大了
This is too good a story.
你不会错过七点新闻的
You wouldn't pass up the 7:00 news.
那可是电视直播
Television.
你也需要关注
You need an audience.
你和我是一样的
Ha! Just like me.
这血腥故事定将叱咤风云!
This story is too big.
开枪!
Shoot him!
你不会开枪的,我的朋友
You won't shoot me, my friend.
我是安全的
I'm safe.
你想的太多了
Don't take another...
你没署名
You didn't put your name on it.
“。。我脆弱。。在我的余生我会想起。。”
马尔科姆·安德森
主编
《格里利论♥坛♥报》
我爱你
I love you.
我们走吧
Let's go.
电影精选列表