嗯,推脱
Yeah, postdated.
- 什么? - 你知道你自己在干什么吗?!
- What? - I just don't think you know what you're doing.
世事无常,这就是新闻,我只负责报道
Things happen out there. It's called the news.I only report it.
你是在报道新闻,还是在参与其中?
Are you reporting it or participating in it?
这次不一样,这次情况特殊
It's kind of a unique situation.
你想要我怎样?
What do you want me to do?
赶紧吃完回家吧
Get away from here when we can.
哦拜托,亲爱的,别这样
Oh, come on, honey.Oh, jeez.
- 你好,买♥♥单 - 好的,先生
- Can I get the check, please? - Yes, sir.
我 打 车
太多变♥态♥黑♥车♥司机了
Too many creepy cab drivers.
等这事结束后
When this thing is all over,
无论你最终选择在科罗拉多州的小报社
whether you end up at a 20-cent weekly in Colorado
还是去了纽♥约♥时♥报♥
or the New York times,
总有一个人会一直陪伴你
part of it stays with you.
我只希望你能考虑这点
I just wish you'd think about that.
- 喂? - 马尔科姆·安德森在吗?
- Hello? - Is Malcolm Anderson there?
不,对不起,他还在洗澡,我让他待会回你电♥话♥可以吗?
No, I'm sorry. He's still in the shower.Can I have him call you?
不用了
Um, no.
我们其实没见过面,我是马尔科姆的朋友,你懂的,就是那位朋友
Uh... We've never met.I'm Malcolm's friend.You know, the one.
你为什么要这么做?
Why are you doing this?
婷婷,这是我与马尔科姆之间的事
Christine, this is between Malcolm and me.
不要叫我婷婷
Don't call me Christine.
能把电♥话♥给马尔科姆吗?
Can I talk to Malcolm?
我不,你为什么要杀那些无辜的人?
No. Why are you killing all these innocent people?
- 电♥话♥给我,婷婷
- Give me the phone, Chris.
- 马尔科姆,你别跟他通话了
- Malcolm, you can't talk to him.
- 你在干什么?把电♥话♥给我
- What the hell are you doing?
- 马尔科姆!他是个变♥态♥!
- Malcolm, he's sick!
- 还跟他扯啥淡
- Don't talk to him.
- 马尔科姆?是你吗?
- Malcolm?Are you there?
别再跟他扯了
Just don't talk to him.
是我,抱歉,我刚才没接到电♥话♥
It's me.I'm sorry I couldn't get to the phone.
哦,没关系
Oh. It doesn't matter.
为什么。。。你不直接告诉她不要接电♥话♥?
Why don't you just tell her not to answer the phone?
- 我看你最好还是打报社的电♥话♥吧
- I think you'd better call me at the paper.
- 看来你是迫不及待想投入工作啊
- You must be anxious to get to work.
- 四杀 - 地点?
- Number four. - Where?
马西森雨林
Matheson hammock.
马尔科姆,你什么时候才肯停手?
Malcolm, how long are you going to let this go on?
那你要我怎样?婷婷,我已经脱不开身了
What do you want me to do, Chris?I'm locked into this thing.
他不会打给其他人!
He won't talk to anybody else!
你现在成了他的同伙!
It's turned into a collaboration!
你说的这叫什么蠢话
That's a real stupid thing to say.
蠢话?快把电♥话♥挂掉,别再跟一个疯子扯了!
Stupid? You just got off the phone with a maniac.
你有跟他说他是个变♥态♥吗?你俩讨论过他的精神问题吗?
Did you ever tell that to him?Do you two ever argue?
雷?他又打来了
Ray? I just got another one.
什么情况?
How we doing here?
他们在那
They're over there.
没事了,你安全了,没事了
You're okay.You're okay.
妈咪!!
Mommy!!
没事没事,宝宝
You're okay, baby.
托尼,你还好吗?
Tony, how you doing?
您说呢?她都被剁成肉酱了
What do you mean? She's all chopped up.
去那边喘口气,伙计,去吧
Take a walk, babe. Come on.
《迈阿密日报》
“母亲遭屠 幼儿幸存”
“数字狂魔 血刃四杀”
今天我们的嘉宾是来自佛罗里达
We're about to talk to Malcolm Anderson,
《迈阿密日报》的记者马尔科姆·安德森
a reporter for the Miami journal in Miami, Florida.
近期,迈阿密发生了惨绝人寡的连环杀人案
Recently, the series of brutal murders in his city
安德森先生的生活也由此有所改变
has somewhat changed his objectivity
因为凶手选择安德森先生
because the killer has chosen to use him
作为其与大众
as a liaison between the community,
及警方的联络人
the police, and himself.
安德森因此实质性地
A situation has developed where a reporter
卷入了由他本人报道的杀人案件之中
is materially involved in the story he's covering.
他现在正在我们NBC电视台位于迈阿密的分台WSVN
He's with us at W.S.V.N., our n.B.C. Affiliate in Miami.
- 早上好,马尔科姆,感谢你接受我们的邀请
- Malcolm, thanks for being with us.
- 荣幸之至,强哥
- My pleasure, John.
首先我们想知道的是:你在何时何地接到凶手的第一通电♥话♥?
To begin with, tell us when and where you received that first call.
额,是在报社,警方发现第一具尸体的几天后
Uh, it was at the journal,and it was a few days after they found the first body.
当对方说他是凶手时,你是什么反应?
How did you react when he told you who he was?
其实我起初并不相信他
I didn't believe him at first.
在我多年的记者生涯中
In my years of reporting,
我经常会接到一些故弄玄虚的恶作剧电♥话♥
I've had my share of peculiar calls.
但他说服了你
But he convinced you.
他说出了一些关于案发现场和死者的细节
He had knowledge of the murder and the victim
是一些只有凶手本人才知道的细节
that nobody else could have had.
你们前后总共通了几次电♥话♥?
How many times have you and he talked?
五次,强哥
Five times, John.
我们是否可以假设他并没有说任何
Can we assume that he hasn't said anything
对警方查案有很大帮助的话?
that's been of much help to the police?
我觉得现在
It wouldn't be helpful
让我评论正在追查的案件
for me to comment on the progress
没有什么意义
of the investigation right now.
在你多次和他通话交谈后
After talking to him as often as you have,
你觉得你们两者之间建立起了一层什么样的关系?
what's your sense of the relationship that's developed?
额,“关系”,强哥,我觉得
Well, "relationship", John, suggests
我和他之间不存在“关系”这一说
that there's something in it for both parties.
我只是,尽力为警方破案提供帮助
I'm certainly doing what I can to help,
并不是我主动提出来要联♥系♥他
but this wasn't my idea.
都是他打电♥话♥给我的
I mean, he called me.
他有没有说过为什么特地给你打电♥话♥?
Has he said why he called you in particular?
有,他说他喜欢我的春秋笔法
He said he liked the way I write.
我早上在电视里看到你了,这让我很不爽
I saw you on TV this morning.I didn't like it.
- 怎么了? - 你现在比我出名多了
- Why? - You're becoming more important than me.
人是我杀的,电♥话♥是我打的,上电视的却是你,你成网红了
I'm doing the work, you get put on TV.You're getting too much attention.
其实你知道吗?我真的很希望我能亲自现身说法
I really wish I could come forward and speak for myself, you know.
当然这是不可能的,我只被逮捕过一次
Of course, I can't.I've only been arrested once.
- 哪一年? - 拜托
- What year? - Come on.
你的电♥话♥机被警♥察♥窃听着呢,我能说这些秘密已经够大方了
I'm already being too generous on phones that are tapped.
我的电♥话♥没有被窃听
My phone isn't tapped.
我们将来有机会面对面见一次吗?
Is there any chance we'll ever meet in person?
然后你就可以率领警♥察♥抓我
So you can bring the cops
从而当一个真正的英雄吗?
and be a real hero.
你惹我生气了,你知道吗?
You anger me, you know that?
要古巴咖啡吗?飞利浦
Cuban coffee, Phil?
我真的希望我能
I really wish I could come forward
现身说法
and speak for myself.
- 这段有趣
- This is interesting.
- 当然这是不可能的
- Of course, I can't.
我只被逮捕过一次
I've only been arrested once.
- 哪一年? - 拜托
- What year? - Come on.
你的电♥话♥机被警♥察♥窃听着呢
I'm already being too generous
我能说这些秘密已经够大方了
on phones that are tapped.
我的电♥话♥没有被窃听
My phone isn't tapped.
我们将来有没有机会面对面见一次?
Is there any chance we'll ever meet in person?
傻
Dumb.
然后你就可以率领警♥察♥抓我
So you can bring the cops
从而当一个真正的英雄吗?
and be a real hero.
他下次再被逮住就死定了
Him, you arrest dead.
那你也得先逮住他
Well, you got to catch him first.
你和他挺有共情的嘛
You get a feel for him,
要不你预测出他接下来要去哪
figure out what he'll go after next,
然后把他的变♥态♥脑瓜打爆
and then blow his diseased brains out.
我要去喝点大美♥利♥坚♥咖啡
I'm going to get some American coffee.
我们派了个伙计去密歇根州调查了
You know, we sent a guy to Michigan,
并没有查到那杂种所说的工厂事故记录
and there's no record of the industrial accident that he described,
任何一家大型的装配厂都没记录
not at any of the major assembly plants.
我赌五毛,这混♥蛋♥是在胡说八道
I got a 50 says he's making all this up.
你们没窃听我的电♥话♥机吧?雷
电影精选列表