主演
库尔特·拉塞尔
主演
玛瑞儿·海明威(译者注:海明威的孙女)
理查德·乔丹
理查德·马苏尔
乔·潘托里亚诺
理查德·布拉德福德
威廉·史密斯
安迪·加西亚
罗斯·波尔蒂略
根据约翰·卡赞巴♥赫♥小说《炎热的夏日》改编
导演
菲力浦·博萨斯
《迈阿密日报》报社 出口
各位听众,袭击波多黎各的暴风目前正向迈阿密方向移♥动♥
Well, folks, the storm that's been battering Puerto Rico is heading for Miami.
风速达到每小时90英里
It's packing winds of 90 miles an hour,
请佛罗里达南部居民务必做好防灾准备,紧闭门窗
so batten down the hatches, south Florida.
看来我们终将迎来一场剧烈风暴
Looks like the mean season is finally here.
唐·舒拉教练欢迎一批新秀
Coach Don Shula welcomed a new crop of rookies
参加迈阿密海豚队新赛季的首次训练营
to the Miami dolphins' first training camp session of the year.
- 嗨,小马,别来无恙吧? - 嘿,杰克
- Hi, Mal.How's it going? - Hey, Jack.
- 嘿,欢迎回来 - 最近可好?吉姆
- Hey, welcome back. - How you doing, Jim?
嘿,波特,你好吗?
Hey, Porter. How's it going?
我以为你周一才会回来
I thought you weren't coming back till Monday.
我并不觉得我回来了
I don't think I'm coming back at all.
索尔,近来可好?玛丽·露,嗨
Saul, how you doing?Mary Lou.Hi.
怎么,你不打算说点什么吗?
What, aren't you going to say anything?
我不想打扰你
Don't want to intrude.
你气色很差
You look terrible.
鼓捣啥呢?
What are you hacking on?
一男家养宠物豹猫,家中娇妻不幸被咬
Man's pet ocelot mauled his wife.
听着挺劲爆
That sounds good.
丢什么东西了吗?
Lose something?
一点热情
A little enthusiasm,
一点野心,一点动力。。。
ambition, drive...
主要是时间
Time, mostly.
是一本小黄书,你知道它在哪的
It's brown, it's a little book,and you know where it is.
- 我可不知道 - 他又要走了
- I do not. - He's leaving again.
哦,他喜欢科罗拉多
Oh. He liked Colorado.
我爱那里
I loved it.
我尤其爱他们新闻的本质
I love the nature of their news.
好极了,诺兰终于要知道我有多优秀了
This is terrific.Nolan's finally going to know how good I am.
- 所以我才想辞职,凯茜,退位让贤给你
- That's why I want to quit, Kathy.
- 霞霞侬
- There it is.
忙不忙?巴格斯海滩发现一具头部中枪的尸体
How busy are you? Found a body shot in the head on Baggs Beach.
- 不感兴趣
- Not interested.
- 他不在这干了
- He doesn't work here.
我自己会告诉他的好吗?
I can tell him.Ok?
你最好趁这事新鲜出炉还冒着热气赶紧给我过去
This could be good. Go while it's still news.
我刚刚才下飞机,让她去吧,我不想去
I just got off an airplane.Give it to her. I don't want it.
- 你说什么呢?她才毕业三个礼拜
- What are you talking about? She's only been out of school 3 weeks.
- 是三年!
- Three years.
比尔,可我现在精疲力尽好吗?
Bill, I'm burned out here.
你不是精疲力尽,只是状态没调整好
You're not burned out, you're in a slump.
比你说的要严重多了
It's more than that.
- 凯茜,这就是周末版块的报道吗?
- Kathy, is that the weekender piece?
- 是啊
- Yes.
重做,波多黎各狂风
Save it. Storm off Puerto Rico
已经升级成风暴了
got upgraded to a hurricane.
代号♥“安妮”,快去好好研究研究她
Her name's Annie. Get to know her.
比尔,我可以占用你一分钟吗?
Bill, can I have a minute?
我没空
I don't have a minute.
日后再说,拿着
I'll have one later. Here.
- 日后 - 你说话我能放心吗?
- Later. - I can count on it?
- 我让安迪·波特跟你一块去
- Porter's going with you.
- 好吧,比尔
- Okay, bill.
这次尽量拍点好照片回来,安迪
Try and get some good stills this time, Andy.
- 验尸报告什么时候能出,医生?
- When you going to have something, doc?
- 额。。。估计周二吧
- Um... Tuesday, probably.
- 我们星期天有垒球比赛,过来一起玩耍啊?
- We got a softball game Sunday. Want to play?
- 不好说,我才刚回来
- I don't know. I just got back.
- 怎么一回事? - 嘿,来这边说
- What's the story? - Hey,come here.
- 旅途如何?
- How was the trip?
- 还不错,咱们这的治安水平没咋提高啊
- Not bad.The quality of our local crime hasn't improved any.
- 佛祖啊,她还是个孩子呢,她被强♥奸♥了吗?被猥亵了吗?
- Jesus, she's just a kid. Was she raped, molested, or what?
- 她的衣服都还穿在身上
- Had her clothes on.
医生,有发现性行为迹象吗?
Doc, any action?
不太可能
Not likely.
对了,那个慢跑者在哪?我可以采访他吗?
Where's that jogger? Is he the guy I want to talk to?
可以,本·霍根在那边
Yeah, Ben hogan over there.
- 你好,我是马尔科姆·安德森,《日报》记者
- Hi. Malcolm Anderson, journal.
- 你好
- How are you?
你每天跑步都经过这里吗?
You run by here every day?
一周几次吧
Couple times a week.
你的眼力。。一定非常敏锐,因为。。。
You must,must really have sharp eyes, 'cause...
不,不,我只是沿着海滩慢跑,然后我经过这里时
No, no. I was running along the beach,and I just walked up through here,
差一点踩到她了
and I almost stepped on her.
如果尸体是被某个小孩发现的
If some kid found this,
那绝壁会成为他挥之不去的童年阴影
it really could have messed him up for a couple years.
是的,感同身受,我自己也有几个孩子
Yeah, I thought about that. I got a couple of kids.
我需要知道你的名字
I need your name.
听着,大可不必
Listen, I'd rather you wouldn't.
我不想掺和进来,可以吗?
I don't want to get involved in this.Ok?
可以,那非常感谢您的配合
No problem. Thanks a lot.
- 你慢慢忙,雷 - 行
- Take it easy, ray. - Okay.
没什么能跟这该死的大热天和到处乱窜的臭苍蝇比了
Nothing like blood, shit, and hot weather to bring out the flies.
总有一天,我会逮到你心情不好的时候
One of these days, I just might catch you in a bad mood.
这么做可不利于你的健康
It's not good for your health.
拜托,你俩就不能消停一小会儿吗?
Come on. Give it a rest.
这是那女孩的父亲?
Is this the girl's father?
- 胡克斯先生?
- Mr. Hooks?
- 胡克斯先生,请您上那辆蓝色的车
- Mr. Hooks? Blue car, sir.
你们要带他去确认死者身份是吗?雷兄
You taking him down to make the i.D., ray?
是的,我觉得做母亲的承受不了这种事
Yeah. I don't think the mother's quite up to it.
我能和她谈谈吗?
Can I talk to her?
过来吧
Come here.
胡克斯太太?
Mrs. Hooks?
这位是《日报》的记者马尔科姆·安德森
This is Malcolm Anderson from the journal.
您好,女士
How do you do, ma'am?
不知您介不介意他留下来陪您,直到您丈夫打电♥话♥回来
He wouldn't mind staying with you until your husband calls.
- 请问可以吗? - 可以
- Is that all right? - Yes.
- 我这是为您考虑 - 谢谢了,雷兄
- I think it'll be a good idea. - Thanks, ray.
我感觉莎拉一定很惹人喜爱
I have the feeling that Sarah's really very popular.
是的
She is.
我不知道莎拉将来想要做什么
I don't know what Sarah's going to want to do.
我正憧憬着她升上高中后
I imagine she'll find something
找到自己的理想
when she's in high school.
- 这就是她 - 她真的非常漂亮
- This is her. - She really is very pretty.
您一定以她为荣
You must be proud of her.
可现在。。。我们只有这些了
And...And that's all we have now.
失陪了
Excuse me.
。。。喂?
Hell-hello.
我一直在总部给你做后盾,不错,精彩绝伦
I've been working behind you at my terminal.It's good.Really good.
不过,还需要一个结尾
Needs an ending, though.
记者:马尔科姆·安德森
编辑:怒蓝
在迈阿密警方的陪同下,胡克斯先生进入法医验尸房♥,认出尸体确系其女
“胡克斯太太满面悲容,相片就放在...”
"The tragic vision of Mrs. Hooks,where snapshots lay..."
- 你有没有拿其中一张相片? 小马? - 没拿
- Did you get one of those snapshots?Mal? - No.
- 你特么逗我呢吧?
- You're kidding me, right?
- 我觉得没那个必要,比尔
- Didn't think it was necessary, bill.
相片可是新闻故事的灵魂
The whole story works because of the snapshots.
抱歉了
Sorry.
好了,收工
Okay, there.
妙笔生花
Better.
安迪,多谢你,画龙点睛之笔
Andy, thank you.Run it right down, will you?
那么你觉得这可以让你暂时保持工作激♥情♥吗?
So, you think this will hold your interest for a little while?
- 好了吗? - 没好,你又忘记署名了
- Okay? - No,forgot to put your name on it again.
电影精选列表