You're not tapping my phone, right, ray?
没
No.
- 晚安,雷 - 嗯
- Good night, ray. - Yeah.
略吊,中门大开
Perfect. Wide open.
别激动!内啥,我是送报纸的
Wait! Wait! Wait a minute!I deliver for you the paper.
发生咩事?
What happened?
我通宵跟警♥察♥研究到现在,然后回到家看见大门敞开着
I've been with the cops all night.I come home, and the place is wide open.
我就想问把这该死的门关紧有那么难吗?!
Is it too much trouble to remember to lock the goddamn door?
我都不知道你出门了
I didn't even know you were gone.
- 对不起 - 我不想再这样下去了
- I'm sorry. - I don't want to be around this anymore.
- 对不起,真的对不起
- I'm sorry. I mean it. I am sorry.
- 别说对不起
- Don't be.
别说了
Don't be.
你在过一个人的生活,而我在跟一个我已经不认识的人生活
You're living alone,and I'm living with somebody I don't even know.
- 没法过下去了 - 你什么意思呢?
- It doesn't work. - What does that mean?
我全身心扑在案子里
I'm putting a lot of time in the story.
我受到了关注,你受到了冷落
It's getting attention, and you feel left alone.
是这意思不?
That's all there is to it, right?
你不知道生活的中心在哪
You have no idea what it is.
你回不来了,你心里已经没有我的位置了
You can't.You're not paying enough attention.
婷婷,我拼死拼活了八年,我这都是为了谁?
Chris, I know I've busted my ass for eight years.What we've wanted is right here.
你不明白吗?
Don't you understand that?
自打第一个数字出现后,你让这一切都变了
Ever since you started the body count,you let everything slide.
我已经离你越来越远,分开只是时间问题,马尔科姆
I've gotten so far away that leaving's just a formality, Malcolm.
亲爱的,这是我们最不想看到的局面,我说了我对不起你好吗?
Honey, this is the last thing we need right now.I said I was sorry, okay?
我听到了
I heard.
- 吸一口吗? - 吸你妹
- Do you want a drag? - Drag, your ass.
你们少唠点嗑案子早破了
You got to be closer than you're saying.
这话老百姓都这么说
Sure would like everyone to think so.
你们有他的声纹,知道他的作案手法
You got a voice print. Got his M.O.
知道他是在模仿杀人
You know he's duplicating.
你们也知道他来自哪个州
You know what part of the country he's from.
你们一定可以查到什么
You got to be getting somewhere.
这家伙杀的人都与他毫无任何关系
This guy's killing people he's had no personal contact with.
没有任何杀人动机
Nobody he's mad at.
查起来太难了
It's tough.
那你们一天天的都在干嘛?
What do you guys do all day?
我们要处理25至30个自称认识那个杂种的电♥话♥
We run down 25 or 30 phone calls from people who think they're living with him.
我也是
So do i.
一旦你把故事写开
When you write enough about somebody,
每个来电♥话♥的人的声音听起来都像嫌犯
you start sounding like everybody.
你以为我很愿意继续写下去吗?
I didn't expect it to last this long.
只要这家伙还没被捉住,他一定每天都占据该死的头条
As long as he's out there, he's definitely news.
是啊,你也一样
Yeah. So are you.
你啥意思?
What are you saying to me?
我都不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么屁话!
I never understand what you're saying!
淡定点!伙计,你怎么回事?
What's the matter with you?
我忍♥他很久了!
I'm tired of him!
你搞清楚这里是什么地方!轮不到你撒野!
Well, you're getting in places you don't belong.
轮你妈!
Damn it!
嘿!都消停点
Hey! Walk away.
有种你就抓到他!威尔森!
Go get him, Wilson!
抓到那杂种咱们相安无事!
Catch him so we can go home!
你别触碰我的底线,小马
You're coming apart on me, Mal.
你知道再这么闹下去的后果
You know what happens when you come apart?
你太冲动了,我们真的毫无头绪
You crash, and we got nothing.
我们现在一点线索都没有!
Right now, we got nothing!
你们最好在那杂种继续杀人前逮住他
You better get this guy before he kills somebody else.
我受够了当你们之间的传话筒
I'm tired of being your contact man.
干霖粮
Son of a bitch.
“如果您想吃一顿家常菜,想安静地谈谈心,就过来坐坐”
"If you'd like a nice home-cooked meal and some quiet conversation,you're welcome to stop by.
“期待与您相见”
"Hope to see you soon."
“前回杀人事件后”
"After the last killing,"
“您在报纸上说凶手曾在自动化装配线上班”
"I read that the killer worked on an auto assembly line."
“这让我想起一个人”
"I believe I remembered a guy"
“是在威斯康辛州基诺沙郡,还是哪里的”
"from Kenosha, Wisconsin, or somewhere"
“他干得也是类似的活”
"who was connected to something like this."
“您提到凶手是在复♥制♥其他杀人狂”
"You wrote the killer was duplicating other murders."
“据我所知,这个人的情况与您描述的很贴切”
"He sounds like the one I heard about."
这里还有地址之类的
There is some kind of an address there.
“我只想告诉您一个人”
"I'll talk to you alone,"
“不想让任何人知道包括警♥察♥在内”
"without anybody or police either."
“我住在天堂拖车公园”
"I live at paradise trailer park."
“如果有其他人或者警♥察♥跟你一块来”
"If anybody or any cops come with you,"
“我就会否认这是我写的”
"I'll deny I wrote this."
“我并不想惹别的麻烦”
"I don't want to be connected with this."
这是地址
Here's the address.
额。。你怎么看?
What do you think?
去碰碰运气吧
Give it a shot.
唉。。。可吧
Why not?
不好意思
Excuse me.
您是安德森先生?
You Mr. Anderson?
是的
Yeah.
就我一人
All alone.
嗯,好,您能来我很欣慰
Yeah, well, I think I'm glad you come.
我得去退伍军人医院把这玩意重新安装一下
I got to get this thing refitted down at the v.A. Hospital.
那里服务挺好
Treat you pretty good down there.
我只是想在采访过程中做一些笔记
I'm just going to take a couple notes while we talk.
你不介意吧?
You don't mind, do you? Um...
好吧,我不介意
I guess. Go ahead.
我不想我的名字登在报纸上
I don't want my name in the paper.
我觉得那家伙已经够疯狂的了
I figure this guy's crazy enough,
他会毫不犹豫地废了我
he wouldn't think twice about wasting me.
尽管我已经够废的了
I've been wasted enough already.
瞧我这条废腿。。。
Got to hang onto what's left.
我可以给你匿名
I can give you anonymity,
但警方肯定要询问你
but the police will want to talk to you.
那让我考虑一下
Let me think about that.
我时间很宝贵,我得赶稿
Well, I'm a little short on time.I'm working on a deadline.
关于你名字的事就略过吧,咱们这就开始吧好吗?
Why don't we just start with your name?OK?
我听人说,如果给你们爆这种猛料
Listen, um, I've been led to believe that you people pay
我可以得一些报酬是吗?
for this kind of information.
我是不付的
I don't.
拜托,多少给点吧
Oh, come on. It won't be much.
20块?10块?
You know, 20? 10?
你到底有没有我要的信息?
Do you have any information for me or not?
这家伙叫奥肖内西
This guy's name was O'shaughnessy,
我们在市中心认识的
and I met him downtown,
在救世军教会
um, down at the salvation army.
他是个酒鬼
Uh, kind of a juicer.
他一直都醉生梦死
He was depressed all the time,
但他这样,是有原因的
but then, he had good reason to be.
大概一年前
About a year ago,
他失去了父母
uh, he lost his parents,
失去了妻子,大嫂,和十几岁的女儿
his wife, sister-in-law, and teenage daughter.
出了什么事?
What happened?
他大哥发疯了
His brother just went out of his head.
大白天中午拿枪杀光了全家
Got his gun, middle of the day,and killed them all.
枪口对准这里
Put the muzzles right here,
他们的头骨底部这
right at the base of their skulls,
打爆了他们的脑袋
and blew their heads off.
这情节你是不是似曾相识?
Sound familiar to you?
你刚才说的奥肖内西是这家伙的姓吗?
You said his last name was O'shaughnessy?
你还记得他的名吗?
You remember his first name?
阿尔伯特,我记得是这名
Albert, I do believe.
这件事发生在哪里?
Where was this?
威斯康辛州,基诺沙郡
Kenosha, Wisconsin.
他做的是定速装置装配线
He worked on a pacer line.
他以前管那叫基诺沙凯迪拉克
He used to call them Kenosha Cadillacs.
可这家伙说他来自底特律
This guy's from Detroit.
是基诺沙
电影精选列表