我的律师告诉法官
My lawyer's telling the judge
让我去服役会比较好
that it'd be better if I went in the service,
说 呃 部队会改造我
saying that, uh, they'd fix me up
等我退伍后就对社会有益了
and I'd be good for society when I came out.
噢 他们拿定你了
Oh. They had you.
噢 哥们 说真的 我觉得也没什么
Oh, man, you know, I was okay with it.
是啊
Yeah.
我想看看我是个什么样的人 你懂不?
I wanted to see what kind of person I was, you know?
我勇敢吗?还是个懦夫?
Was I brave? Was I a coward?
你发现了什么?
What'd you find out?
操 哥们
Shit, man.
我到了帕里斯岛… (美国海军陆战队新兵训练营)
I got to Parris Island and...
就要动真格的了
things get real.
(到法♥院♥前游♥行♥示♥威♥ 10月23号♥)
(多夫的画已找回)
(嫌疑人仍在逃)
第七骑兵团 五营B连
Bravo Company, Fifth Battalion, Seventh Cavalry
于两周前进入柬埔寨
moved into Cambodia two weeks ago
并与敌军进行了持续猛烈的交火
and has met with continuous heavy enemy contact.
在14天内
In 14 days
该连已与北越军队进行了
the Company has fought against North Vietnamese forces
20次不同的交火
on 20 separate occasions.
他把它藏在钢琴里
And he hid it in the piano
-这样爷爷就找不着了… -是嘛?
- to hide it from Grandpa... - Yeah?
…因为他知道爷爷会生气的
...'cause he knew he would be mad.
-大♥法♥官很生气吧? -是啊
- The Judge is pretty mad, huh? - Yeah.
他看起来就要 就像是要心脏病发作或者…
It looks like he's about to have, like, a heart attack or...
你什么时候能… 比如 回家?
When are you gonna, like, come home?
我不确定 汤米
I'm not sure, Tommy.
把电♥话♥给妈妈
Put Mom on the phone.
把电♥话♥挂了 汤米
Hang up, Tommy.
你那边听起来挺疯狂的
Things sound pretty crazy over there.
我父母真让人头疼 是吧?
My parents can really be a pain, huh?
汤米 挂电♥话♥ 我是认真的
Tommy, hang up. I'm serious.
你在吗?
Are you there?
我在
I'm here.
我打电♥话♥只是想让你知道我没事
Well... I was just calling to let you know that I'm okay.
好的
All right.
还有…
And...
…我想说我很抱歉
...I wanted to say that I'm sorry.
我知道这可能…
I know it probably doesn't...
于事无补 或者对你来说没什么意义 但是…
help anything or even mean much to you, but...
我真的很抱歉
I am.
我真的搞砸了
I really screwed up.
我不必说的 我知道很蠢
I don't have to tell you. I know that.
我想说的就这些
I wanted to say it is all.
其实我有很多话想说…
There's a lot I wanted to say...
我想告诉你的事情 但我不知道这是不是
things I want to tell you, but I don't know if this is
一个好时机或者…
a good time or...
泰瑞 我知道这有点说不通
Terri, I know it doesn't make much sense.
但我所做的一切…
But everything I've done...
都是为了你和孩子们
it's been for you and the kids.
还有为了我 是的 肯定的 包括我自己 的确如此
And me, yeah. Yeah. Me too. True enough.
但主要是 泰瑞 我的初衷
But mostly, Terri, my intentions,
我所做的事情…
the things I've done--
我所做事情的四分之三
three-quarters of what I've done,
都是为了我们家好
was for the good of our family.
你真是安静得要命啊
You're so goddamn quiet.
我真希望你吼我几句或者说点什么
I wish you'd yell at me or say something.
真的很高兴你没事 J.B.
I'm really happy you're okay, J.B.
我得挂了
I got to hang up.
得哄孩子们睡觉了
I got to put the kids to bed.
今天忙死了 我们都累坏了
It's been a hectic day. We're all just worn out.
所以我得挂了
So I'm gonna hang up.
泰瑞 等等
Terri, wait.
事情是这样的…
The thing is...
我有点被困住了
I'm kind of stuck.
我真的 真的很难开口 但我需要点汇款
I really hate to ask, but I need a wire.
我不需要太多
I don't need that much.
够我去下一个地方就行
Just enough to get me to the next place.
我不知道
I don't know if that's something
你能不能帮上忙
you can help me with or not.
但也许你可以问问我妈
But maybe you could ask my mother.
我想她不会拒绝你的
I doubt she'd say no to you.
我要挂电♥话♥了 詹姆斯
I'm gonna hang up the phone now, James.
泰瑞 等等
Terri, wait.
谢谢
Thank you.
三点去多伦多的 一张单程票
The three o'clock to Toronto, one way.
11块6毛5
Eleven sixty-five.
一张去哥伦布的
One to Columbus.
你怎么不去为国而战啊
Now, why don't you try fighting for your country.
就光站在这儿!
Just standing there!
-国家不值得! -我赌你们连工作都没有!
- Not worth it! - I bet you don't have a job!
-你个嬉皮! -恶心死了
- Hippie! - Disgusting, man.
先生们 请回到你们的座位上去 好吗?
Gentlemen, would you go back to your table, please.
-干点正事吧 -一群吃白食的猪!
- You make something of yourself. - Bunch of freeloading pigs!
伙计们
Guys.
真该狠狠揍他们一顿
They could use a good ass kick.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
嘿 帮帮忙! 来人啊!
Hey, help! Somebody!
那个人抢了我的包!拦住他!
That man got my purse! Stop him!
那个人是小偷! 他抢了我的包!
That man is a thief! He got my purse!
拦住他!
Stop him!
嘿!
Hey!
等一下!
Wait!
你!
You!
先生!
Sir.
-你掉了这个 -谢了 伙计
- You dropped this. - Thanks, man.
你应该把它放在胸前口袋里
You should keep it in your breast pocket.
嘿!
Hey!
嘿!
Hey!
不 !别!
No, no, no.
等等!等等!你们抓错人了!
Wait, wait, wait.There's been a mistake.