on top of what I already owe you.
事情是这样
The thing is...
你先听我把话讲完
and just hear me out.
我有个好机会
I have a good opportunity.
我遇到了一位建筑师 他正准备翻新
I met with an architect who's about to refurbish
西区的一栋房♥子
a house in the West End,
他想在整个房♥子里都装上日式橱柜
and he wants all Japanese-style cabinets throughout the house.
所以他来找我
That's why he came to me.
他知道我就是干这个的 但是…
He knows I'm the guy for the job, but...
就像爸爸说的
And like Dad says,
我不需要中间商赚差价
I don't need a middleman to take a fee.
但我得租个工作室
But I'd have to rent a workspace
还有买♥♥我缺少的工具
and purchase tools which I don't have.
诸如此类的东西
That sort of thing.
对我来说 这是一个改变人生的大机遇
It's a big, life-changing opportunity for me.
但我想要这份工作的话 我必须得抓紧行动
But if I want the job, I have to act fast
不然他就要去别人做了
before he offers it to someone else.
你没骗我吧 詹姆斯? 你所谓的工作和建筑师?
And this is real, James? The job and the architect?
妈 是真的
Mom, it's real.
我想要你能还我钱
I want to be paid back.
我可不是金子做的 詹姆斯
I'm not made of money, James.
是的 我懂 我懂
No. I know. I know.
你♥爸♥和我想退休了
Your father and I would like to retire.
别人一付我钱 马上就还给你
The minute I get paid, it goes right back to you.
但 你这有点含糊不清啊
Well, that's a bit vague.
当你从这个建筑师那里拿到日程安排
When you get a schedule from this architect,
我想要一个实际的付款计划
I want an actual payment plan.
当然 没问题
Sure. No problem.
这是我们两个人的事
This is between us.
我不想让你♥爸♥爸知道
I don't want your father to know.
多谢
Thanks.
看起来是为昂贵的木料准备的…
Seems like wood that precious...
我真希望这群人没有小孩
I hope these people don't have kids.
人就图个自己想要的
People want what they want.
嘿 有人要烧晚饭吗?
Hey, is anyone gonna make dinner?
谢了 泰瑞
Thanks, Terri.
-大家都去哪儿了? -我不知道
- Where is everybody? - I don't know.
看来有人没收到通知
Looks like someone didn't get the memo.
什么通知?
Which memo was that?
提醒你今天是教师工作日的那个通知
The one reminding you about the teachers' work day.
汤米 你没把传♥单♥给你妈吗?
Tommy, didn't you give your mom the ditto?
我觉得我没收到
I don't think I got one.
你不知道孩子今天不用上学吗?
Did you know the kids don't have school today?
这不是个紧急情况
That's not an emergency.
你能不能给琼打个电♥话♥ 让她帮忙照看下孩子?
Can you call June and ask her to watch the boys?
我在上班 打给你的朋友帮忙
I'm at work. Call one of your friends.
为什么他们不能跟着你?
Why can't they be with you?
我有事要办
I've got things to do.
什么事? 比如?
What things? Like what?
就是有事 杂事
Things. Errands.
等一下 等等
Wait a second. Wait.
-你个混♥蛋♥ -嘿 卡尔 住嘴
- You jerk. - Hey, Carl, cut it out.
我差点闷死在里面
I could've suffocated in there
-如果你想知道的话 -过来
- if you really want to know. - Come on.
你们两个别惹麻烦 听见没?
You two stay out of trouble. You hear me?
还有 汤米 别让你弟弟吃一堆垃圾食品
And, Tommy, don't let your brother eat a bunch of crap.
两点钟回这里跟我汇合
Meet me back here at two o'clock.
汤米? 记住是两点
Tommy? Two o'clock.
好!
Okay!
剩下的钱事后再给
We'll settle up the rest after.
拉里 你最好快点动身 好吗?
And, Larry, you better get moving, all right?
恐怕接下来得你自己搞定了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to take it from here.
什么?
What?
我说恐怕接下来得你自己搞定了
I'm afraid you're gonna have to take it from here.
等一下 你要临阵脱逃?
Wait a minute. You're bailing?
你不能这样 都到这时候了
You can't. This is it.
那谁来开车呢?
Who's gonna drive?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你说抱歉?
You're sorry?
我留了一些新泽西的车牌作为补偿
I threw in some Jersey plates for the trouble.
拉里 我可就指望着你呢
Larry, I'm counting on you.
拉里!
Larry!
你就是坨臭狗屎 哥们
This is real shitty, man.
真操蛋了!
Real shitty!
嘿
Hey.
-拉里呢? -上车再说
- Where's Larry? - Get in.
噢 老哥
Oh, man.
什么情况?
What?
他在干嘛呢?
What's he doing?
天啊
Jeez.
(反战老母们)
真不要脸
Shame on you.
对不起咯 女士
Sorry, lady.
嘿 你觉得这要花多长时间?
Hey. How long do you think this is gonna take?
真的只要10到15分钟
Really like 10 or 15 minutes.
我只需要做点笔记
I just need to take a few notes.
接着
Here.
不 你带着
No. Take them with you.
不用 我记住了
No. I got it.
豁出去了
Here goes nothing.
(所有…)
"All...
(…善变)
"...fickle,
(虚伪)
"false,
(多嘴)
"talkative,
(伪善)
"hypocritical,
(既傲慢又懦弱 卑鄙且妖媚)
"proud and cowardly, despicable and sensual;
(所有女人都是阴险的)
"all women are treacherous,
(狡猾的 虚荣的)
"cunning, vain,
(好奇且堕落)
"curious and depraved."
他们在里面打扫卫生
They're cleaning up in there.
这样啊
Oh.
盯好大门
Watch the door.
(…但我曾爱过)
"...but I have loved.
(真正活过的是我)
"It is I who have lived,
(而不是那个虚假的存在 造就它的是我的骄傲和…)
"and not a factitious being created by my pride and my--"
-你们在干什么? -闭上你的嘴
- What are you doing? - Shut your mouth.
把手放下
Put your hands down.
钻到下面去
Get under there.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
把家伙收起来
Put that away.
-我什么都看不见 -他妈的闭嘴
- I can't see anything. - Shut the fuck up.
海伦?
Helen?
嘿!站住!
Hey! Hey!
嘿 别急 兄弟 慢一点
Hey. Go easy, man. Easy.
别管窗户了 上车
Forget the window. Get in the car.
该死的
Shit.
-额 按下喇叭或者怎么样 -等下
- Well, honk or something. - Wait.
按喇叭呀
噢 这可不妙
Oh, this isn't good.
-什么鬼? -给我挪车
- What the fuck? - Move the car.
你觉得这很好笑吗?
Do you think that's funny?
得停车了
Stop sign.
我们特别强调过不要带枪
We specifically said no guns.
我带了把枪算你走运
You're lucky I had one.
你真该看看那个小妞的表情
You should have seen that chick's face.
嘿 哥们 先收起来 全都在这儿了
Hey, man, put that away. It's all there.
咱们回头见
I'll catch you cats later.
我去 真是个疯子
Man. What a maniac.
我现在特兴奋
I'm all revved up.
想去喝杯啤酒之类的吗?
You want to get a beer or something?
来点更烈的?
Something stronger? Yeah.
没错 肯定得来点更烈的