(和詹姆斯·布莱恩·穆尼)
and James Blaine Mooney,
(巡回法♥院♥法官威廉·穆尼之子)
son of Circuit County judge William Mooney.
(警方已对他们发出逮捕令)
There are warrants out for their arrest."
噢 老兄
Oh, man.
咱们的大♥法♥官是不是要气疯了?
Is the Judge losing his mind?
好吧 他肯定要疯了
Well, he's got to be.
来个鸡蛋怎么样?
How about an egg?
好的 谢谢
Sure. Thanks.
你们有什么我吃什么
Whatever you guys are having.
我们已经吃过了
We already ate.
我们乡下人起得早
We country folk get up early.
我觉得我真是累坏了
I guess I was pretty beat.
是啊 是啊 那可不嘛
Yeah. Yeah, you were.
是 我真的很感激
Yeah, I sure do appreciate the fact
能知道 这么千载难逢地
knowing that once in a blue moon,
有个我认识且深爱的人会突然出现 让我大吃一惊
someone I know and love is gonna come along and blow my mind.
先生 你真的让我惊呆了
And you, sir, have blown my mind.
再也不搞那些小打小闹的了 是吧?
No more chipping away at the edges, huh?
这一次 你真的干了票大的
This time, you've blown it all up.
是啊 你真的让弗雷德这周过得很开心
Yeah, you really made Fred's week.
他整天就是带着报纸走来走去
All he does is walk around and read the paper.
不过我们暂时别谈这个了怎么样?
But what do you say we stop talking about it for now?
因为我觉得这事挺让人难过的
'Cause I find it kind of upsetting.
没事 我没问题
Yeah, I'm good with that.
-谢谢 莫德 -给你
- Thanks, Maude. - There you go.
好 谢谢
Okay. Thanks.
那么 你们最近都在忙什么?
So, what have you guys been up to?
莫德一直在做园艺
Maude's been gardening.
现在差不多干完了
That's kind of over now.
我在中学代课
I've been substituting at the middle school.
我把胡子刮了
I shaved my beard.
酷
Cool.
我以为你睡着了
I thought you were asleep.
我是睡了 刚醒来
I was. Now I'm up.
最后一罐了 你想来点吗?
It's the last one. You want to share?
不用了 谢谢
No, thanks.
所以 怎么回事 莫德?
So, what's going on, Maude?
你有点冷淡
You're kind of aloof.
还好吗?
Everything okay?
你偷了那些亚瑟·多夫的画
You stole those Arthur Dove paintings
让普鲁伊特教授帮你销赃
for Professor Pruitt to unload.
什么?
What?
你怎么会这么想?
Where'd you get that?
那幅红色的旋涡太阳画
That red swirly sun painting.
它就挂在普鲁伊特的办公室里
That hung in Pruitt's office.
他是你的论文导师
He was your thesis adviser.
你肯定见过那幅画成千上万次了
You must have seen it a million times.
喔 那太怪了
Wow. That's strange.
他是你的销赃人
He was your fence.
我的销赃人?
My fence?
这话从你嘴里说出来真有意思
Sounds funny coming from you.
今晚过后我不希望你再住这儿了
I don't want you staying here anymore after tonight.
我认真的
I'm serious.
也不要打电♥话♥来
And don't call either.
我不也想你跟弗雷德有任何交流了
I don't want you talking to Fred at all.
我希望你别来打扰我们 好吗?
And I want you to leave us alone, okay?
这也…
That's...
这也太绝情了 莫德
That's pretty rough, Maude.
看看你只是来这儿
Look at the position that you've already put us in
就已经把我们置于何地了
just by coming here.
好吗?
Okay?
我不希望你也毁了我们的生活
I don't want you ruining our lives too.
我祝你一切顺利 不知为何我真的这么觉得
I hope it works out for you somehow. I really do.
但…
But...
好吧 说得很清楚了
Well, that's clear enough.
晚安
Good night.
穿搭不错
Nice threads.
-你看起来很帅 -真的吗?
- You look good. - Really?
我倒是觉得有点可笑 无意冒犯
I feel kind of ridiculous. No offense.
我真希望你能多待一会儿
I wish you could stay a little longer.
你确定你要跑路了吗?
You sure you got to run off?
是啊 我该走了 我得动身了
Yeah. I should. I should make a move.
我在考虑去克利夫兰
I was thinking I'd go to Cleveland,
去看看乔和克莱尔
check in on Joe and Claire.
他们还住在老地方 对吧?
They're still in the same place, right?
据我所知是的
Far as I know.
我有点跟他们失去联♥系♥了
I kind of lost touch a little bit.
莫德和克莱尔 她们还联♥系♥着
Maude and Claire, they still talk.
谢了 莫德
Thanks, Maude.
-我去拿钥匙 -好的
- Let me get the keys. - Yeah.
好了 好了
Okay, okay.
老弟噢 老弟
Boy, oh, boy.
你东西都带齐了吗?
Sure you got everything you need?
是的
Yeah.
照顾好自己 詹姆斯
Take care of yourself, James.
好的 谢谢
Yeah. Thanks.
你真的应该考虑一下去农场
You should really think about the farm.
现在你离边境只有58英里
Right now you're 58 miles from the border.
你一过境 再往西北走大约四个半小时
My brother is about four and a half hours northwest
就是我兄弟那里
once you cross over.
我跟你说 J.B.
I'm telling you, J.B.,
那里能给你提供庇护和陪伴
it would offer you some shelter and company.
你就不用一个人四处漂泊
You wouldn't be floating around
那么孤单
on your own,
不受人保护了
so exposed.
我去公社生活?
Me in a commune?
他那儿都有什么人 一群逃兵役的?
Who's he got there, a bunch of draft dodgers?
逃兵役的
Draft dodgers,
激进女权主义者 瘾君子
radical feminists, dope fiends.
都是好人
Nice people.
听起来不是我的菜
It doesn't sound like my kind of scene.
不管怎样 我不觉得我在别的国家能混下去
Anyway, I don't think I'd do well in another country.
我就去克利夫兰 看看乔
I'll just go to Cleveland, drop in on Joe.
-你在加拿大又没上报纸 -弗雷德
- You're not in the papers in Canada. - Fred.
行吧 行吧
Okay. Okay.
只是个选择
It was an option.
我很感激
I appreciate it. Shit.
该死 我咖啡喝太多了
I had too much coffee.
如果你想联♥系♥我
If you want to reach me,
最好写信寄到那个杂货店
it's best to write me at the general store.
99号♥公路上的霍珀杂货店
Hopper's General Store on Route 99.
他们会转交给我的
They'll get it to me.
嘿 哥们
Hey, man.
我找乔和克莱尔
I was looking for Joe and Claire.
他们不在家
They ain't home.
他们昨天就走了
They took off yesterday.
车上装得满满当当的
Had their car pretty loaded up.
需要我留个信吗?
Want me to leave a message?
不用了
That's okay.
这层都你一个人住
You'll have the whole floor to yourself.
你要不要先把账结了?
You want to settle up?
我不知道 小伙子
I don't know, buddy.
你妈妈在吗?
Is Mom around?
呃 在 我想她在外面
Uh, yeah. I think she's outside.
她就在外面吗?
Is she right outside?
嘿
Hey.
上个月美国总统
Last month the President of the United States
说你们这些年轻孩子做的任何事 都对他没有任何影响
said nothing you young kids would do would have any effect on him.
那么 我建议美国总统…
Well, I suggest to the President of the United States--
-噢!干嘛呢! -抱歉
- Oh! Hey! - Sorry.