我能给你讲个谜语吗?
Can I tell you a riddle?
你先问第一个 反正知道谜底与否也无所谓
You ask the first one 'cause it doesn’t matter if you know
有三个外星领主
There's three alien overlords that could help you get off
只要你献上正确的圣物 它们就能帮你逃离这里
if you give them the right artifacts.
他们是T、F还有R
There’s T, F and R.
T总是讲真话
T always tells the truth.
R… F总是说谎
R-- F always tells lies.
而R则是随机地讲真话或说谎
And R, randomly says truthfully or lies.
你已经破译了他们的语言 足以向他们提问
You have deciphered their language enough to ask them questions,
但是你不知道OZO和ULU是什么意思 只知道一个是肯定另一个是否定
but you don’t know what ozo or ulu mean, between yes and no.
你该怎么问出来谁是谁并给他们正确的圣物?
Will you ask them to find out who is who and give them the right artifacts?
让我们假设
Let’s assume that,
ULU是肯定
ulu is yes.
那么就是…
Then it would be--
那么你就能知道中间的是R
Then, you would know that the one in the middle is R
而被问的那个大概是T
and that one is probably T.
但为了保险起见 你随便问个超级简单的问题
But just to be sure, you ask some random question that’s super easy.
如果它回答错误
If it says the wrong answer,
那你就能知道那一个其实是F
then you’d know that, that one was actually F.
但这是不可能的
But that’s impossible.
所以中间这个必须
So the one in the middle has to be--
必须是T
It would have to be T
然后左边那个就得是 F
and then the one on the left would have to be F.
但…但这打破了物理定律
But, but that breaks the laws of physics
以及整个谜题本身
and really just the entire riddle.
因此答案就是你问第一个问题
So the answer is you ask the first one
因为你真的不知道 而且这并不重要
’cause you really don’t know and it doesn’t matter.
如何逃出一个房♥间 如果它既没有窗户 也没有…
-那它有顶盖吗? -当然 所以我们得把它顶(钉)上
Yeah, of course, we can seal it.
对的 讲个笑话…
能再问一遍嘛?
Ask it again?
嘿 老爸 水獭是从哪里来的?
Hey, Dad. Where do otters come from?
来猜猜
Come on. Guess.
-猜一下嘛! -我不知道 小伙子
- Come on. Guess! - I don't know, buddy.
一根绳子走进酒吧
A string walks into a bar.
酒保说
The bartender says,
“嘿 我们这不招待绳子 你没看到告示吗?”
"Hey. We don't serve strings here. Can't you see the signs?"
然后这个绳子走了出去…
And the string goes out...
《主谋》
编导:凯莉·莱卡特
…本市市长…伤害了学生们
...mayor of the city, um, causing harm to students.
我觉得有意思的是 那些袭击学生的教职员工
I think it's interesting that faculty members that assaulted students
并没有被审判
aren't on trial,
反而是曾参与罢♥工♥游♥行♥的教职员工正面临审判
that faculty members that were on the picket lines are on trial.
这是在告诉人们 如果你采取行动
It's saying to people that if you take action,
校方就会针对你
that the university will take measures against you,
校方只许可沉默
that what the university approves of is silence.
尽管哈姆林感觉校园抗♥议♥活动
Although Hamlin feels campus protest
对国际和国内事务都产生了影响
has influenced international and national affairs,
他并不确定目前的成功 是否提升了反战活动家们的士气
he's not sure that success has boosted morale among anti-war activists.
不过 我认为大体上来说
I think it is generally true, though,
在广大民众中确实普遍存在着像是
that there is tremendous feelings of powerlessness, cynicism,
无力 愤世嫉俗 以及冷漠 此类猛烈的情绪 而且…
apathy on the part of large numbers of people and that...
-伙计们 开饭了 -…但这是真的
- Guys, dinner's ready. - ...but this is true.
孩子们 去洗手
Boys, go wash your hands.
我是说 全国范围内都这样
I mean, this is true throughout the country.
来了
Yeah.
而这正是当前面临的困境之一
This is one of the things that's being struggled with
因为战争
because the war
及其反战的斗争已进入了新的阶段
and the struggle against the war has moved to a new phase.
哈姆林所说的“新阶段”至今已持续了
Hamlin's "new phase" has been going on now
四年有余
for more than four years.
最近的一轮抗♥议♥活动于去年4月17日开始
The latest resurgence began last April 17th.
五天后 抗♥议♥者宣布他们的目的是
Five days later, protesters announced their intention
让大学关门
to close down the university.
我今天见到了基普的父亲
I saw Kipp's father today.
他说基普在全城都有项目
He said Kipp has projects all over town.
基普混得不错
Kipp's doing well.
有什么是他懂你不懂的?
What does he know that you don't?
他会的那些你全都会 对吧?
You have all his skills, don't you?
基普可不会装窗户
Kipp can't hang a window.
也不会做橱柜 至少做不出像样的
Can't build a cabinet. Not a nice one, anyway.
他是自己公♥司♥的头儿
He's the boss of his own outfit.
指挥着整个团队的工作
Tells the whole team what to do.
他把时间都花费在核对账目
He spends all his time balancing books,
安排日程和接打电♥话♥上了
scheduling, on the phone.
这些才是高手该干的活
Those are the task of the top man.
这样消磨时间太愚蠢了
It's an idiotic way to spend your time.
好吧 你手头似乎有
Well, you seem to have
不少空闲时间呢
a good amount of time on your hands.
这些画作都陈列在 二楼的小展厅里
The paintings are all in one small gallery
on the second floor.
把画从墙上取下
The paintings come off the wall,
装入箱中 然后直接
go into the cases, and down
前往楼下等候的车
to the waiting car.
整个流程 从你进入博物馆
The whole thing, from the time you enter
到驾车离开 大约只要八分钟
until the time the car leaves the museum, is roughly eight minutes.
然后你就去丹霍姆家
Then you go to Denholm's.
你的车会停在顶层北侧
You'll have your car on the north side of the top level.
把赃车处理掉
Ditch the hot car
再回到回声球馆和我汇合
and meet me back at the Echo.
我不确定 J. B.
I don't know, J.B.
我一个人搬不了四幅画
I can't carry four paintings alone.
你不会一个人的
You won't be alone.
罗尼·吉布森会和你一起
Ronnie Gibson will be with you.
等等
Wait.
小罗尼·吉布森?
Little Ronnie Gibson?
他已经不是小孩子了 而且早就收手不卖♥♥大♥麻♥了
He's not a kid anymore, and he's through selling weed.
他现在干别的了
He's doing other things now.
相信我
Trust me.
这件事我仔细考虑过了
I've given it a lot of thought.
吉布森没得挑 这小子胆儿够大
Gibson's perfect. He's got a lot of nerve.
他确实胆大 这点我同意
He's nervy. I'll give him that.
倒也不是说做这事需要多大的胆量
Not that this requires a lot of nerve.
所以你一直这么跟我们说
So you keep telling us.
这地方的画简直就是在白送
This place is just giving away paintings.
-我都想自己干了 -可不是嘛
- I'd do it myself-- - Sure, you would.
我去那太频繁了 太容易被认出来了
I'm in there too often. I'm too recognizable.
你知道在哪能搞到车吗?
You know where you're getting the car?
大概知道
Got a rough idea.
然后呢?
Then what?
然后…就没你事了
Then... nothing.
然后就付你钱 我们各回各家咯
Then you get paid and we all go home.
我想说的是我们要怎么做才能
I mean, how exactly do the paintings
把这些画变现?
get spun into cash?
-你一直问我这个 -你一直都不回答
- You keep asking me that. - You keep not answering.
因为… 你们不需要知道
Because... you don't need to know.
是啊 但我们好奇
Yeah, but we're curious.
偷车这活我得多拿50块
I want another 50 for lifting the car.
也许吧
Maybe.
好吧 成交
Yeah. Okay.
你看着俊多了
An enormous improvement.
别他妈扯淡了 J.B.
Don't bullshit us, J.B.
-你有钱付给我们吗? -J.B.?
- You got the money to pay us? - J.B.?
-怎么了? -谁在下面?
- Yeah. - Who's down there?
额 我朋友们在这 他们马上就走了
Uh, the guys are here. They're leaving in a minute.
好吧 我要睡觉了
All right. I'm going to bed.
别忘了锁门
Don't forget to lock the door.
好的
Okay.
那是一大笔钱
That's a lot of money.
我承认我没想到你会要这么多
I'll admit I wasn't expecting that big of an ask.
我知道 我知道钱很多
I know. I know it's a lot
尤其是加上我已经欠你的钱