but we need to get you out of here.
不 请让我和你一起去
No, I am coming with you. Please.
得先带你离开这条船
We need to get you off this boat.
- 求你了 - 好吧
- Please. - Okay.
好的 嘘
Okay. Shh.
- 泰迪死了 - 什么?
- Teddy's dead. - What?
- 那俩孩子都跑了 - 找到他们
- The boy and the girl are gone. - Find them.
如果他们跑了一定会透露我们的位置
If they get away, they will compromise our location.
已经有人冲我们来了
Somebody's already onto us.
什么?
What?
- 哪里? - 九点钟及二点钟方向
- Where? - Nine o'clock and 2 o'clock.
联邦探员
Feds.
去个人把他们拿下
Somebody tipped them off.
听着 我们有足够的武器和弹♥药♥
Look, we have got enough weapons and ammo
来应对任何敌人
to handle just about anybody.
我们会挺过去的 对吧?
We're going to see this thing through, right?
没错 一定可以的
Hell, yeah, we are.
探员中弹 各单位行动 行动
Agents down. All units move in, move in.
哇哦 哇哦
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 这也算好主意? - 用不着你管
- You think that's a good idea? - Stay out of it.
别这样贸然进去
Don't go in yet, not like that.
我已经有两个手下倒下了
I got two men down.
他们就任凭你从堂而皇之地走进去?
They're just going to let you walk in the front door?
早计划好了 方便的话...借过
We got a plan. If you will... excuse me.
计划是什么?
What's the plan?
把你的手从我身上拿开
Get your hand off of me.
- 我妹妹在里面 - 我清楚
- My sister is in there. - I know that.
但有成千上万条性命同样岌岌可危
But there are thousands of other lives at stake here.
所以可以的话 中士...
So if you will excuse me, sergeant...
赶紧滚开 让我做好本职工作
...fuck off and let me do my job.
滚开?
Fuck off?
哇哦 哇哦 哇哦
Oh, whoa. Whoa, whoa.
除了那两个傻孩子我要操心的事情多着呢
I got a lot more on my plate than stupid kids.
傻孩子?
Stupid kids?
中士 我不管你是什么战争英雄
Sarge, I don't know if you're some kind of war hero,
坦克机师 还是厨子
a tank mechanic, a cook.
我他妈都不在乎
And I don't give a shit.
你竟胆敢和联邦探员动手 逮捕他
You just touched a federal agent. Arrest him.
杰克
Jake.
够了
That's enough.
这里他们说得算 就这么个规矩
This is their call. That's the law.
转过身把手放在背后
Turn around and put your hands behind your back.
快点
Right now.
谢了 警长
Thanks, chief.
放到背后
Behind your back.
所有探员 开始行动
All agents, move in.
我们走 赶紧走 快点
Let's go. Here we go. Come on.
卡加尔 船头 杰克森 舷侧 快去
Cazel, the bow. Jackson, broadside. Let's go.
我还需要六十发子弹以及船头的重机♥枪♥
I want another 60 and the deuce on the bow.
伯劳德 跟着卡加尔
Browder, stick with Cazel.
我们走 快 进去 快
Let's go. In. Move, move.
到里面去 呆在那儿 别出声
Get in here. Stay here, stay quiet.
- 我会回来的 好吧? 锁上它 - 好的
- I will be back, okay? Lock it. - Okay.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
蹲下 蹲下
Stay down, stay down.
开火
Fire.
有人中弹 有人中弹
Man down. Man down.
汤普森 我们得登上那艘船
Thompson, we got to get on the boat.
下令撤吧
Make the call.
- 我们得登上那艘船 - 下令撤吧
- We got to get on the boat. - Make the call.
天啊
Oh, God.
取消行动 取消行动
Call it off. Call it off.
你听到了吗?
Do you hear this?
看在老天的份上 取消行动吧
Call it off, for chrissake.
你♥他♥妈♥去哪了?
Where the fuck have you been?
和蒲伯一起
With Pope.
让我看看
Let me take a look.
出来吧 安全 我们走 快走
Come on, it's clear. Let's go. Let's go.
你要为这事担责的
You're going to take some heat for this.
嗯
Yep.
机灵点
Be smart.
告诉我 究竟发生什么了?
Talk to me. What the hell is going on?
- 船上我救了两个人♥质♥ - 我们知道
- I have got two innocents on board. - We know that.
- 还有什么消息? - 他今天下午行动
- What else you got? - He's moving this afternoon.
- 目标呢? - 还是只字未提
- What's the target? - Still no word.
运输方式呢?
Delivery system?
他把所有的RDX都运到了...
He's packed every ounce of RDX into...
没事 没事
Okay. Okay.
这边走
Come on.
好 我们快走
Okay, let's go.
- 嘿 - 糟了
- Hey. - Shit.
快跑 跑
Go, go, go.
- 哪边? - 楼梯那边 快跑
- Which way? - Go to the stairs. Go.
跑
Run.
给 达伦
Here, Darren.
快跑啊
Go, go, go.
我们玩完了 该死的 这门是锁着的
You're dead. It's fucking locked.
试试窗户
Try the window.
快点 达伦 快
Come on, Darren. Come on.
不要
No.
不要
No.
给我滚开
Get the fuck off of me.
救我 达伦
Help me. Darren.
- 你女朋友死定了 - 莉莉 莉莉
- Your girlfriend's dead. - Lilly. Lilly.
- 不 不 - 停下来
- No. No. - Stop it.
- 发生什么了? - 他打了通电♥话♥
- What happened? - He was making a call.
- 没泄漏出太多消息 - 你确定?
- Didn't get much out. - Are you sure?
- 嗯 - 你确定?
- Yeah. - Are you?
- 我很确定 - 好了 有何计划?
- I am sure. - All right, what's the plan?
要我说 要赶紧带我们离开这个鬼地方
Get us out of this clusterfuck if you ask me.
没人问你
Nobody asked you.
好了 坐下 给我坐下
All right, sit down. Sit.
阿曼达
Amanda.
阿曼达是谁?
Who is Amanda?
我最后一次问你 阿曼达是谁?
I will ask you one last time. Who is Amanda?
是我姐姐
She's my sister.
- 莉莉? - 嗨 阿曼达
- Lilly? - Hi, Amanda.
我猜你可能已经意识到事情有点不对劲
I take it that you probably figured something was up.
假设你已经联络上了那些
And I assume you have connected with the feds,
知道我确切位置的联邦官员
who apparently have found me.
如果你够友好的话
So if you could be so kind,
能不能把电♥话♥给那边负责的人? 多谢
could you put the man in charge on the phone? Thank you.
我是联邦探员威尔斯
This is Special Agent Wells.
那你今天过得可真惨啊
Well, you did one hell of a job today.
混♥蛋♥ 你打电♥话♥过来什么目的?
You call me for a reason, asshole?
见证过因你指挥不力而白白牺牲了那么多人
Well, after presiding over so many pointless deaths...
...你在同事中一定"大受欢迎"啊
...you must be a big hit amongst your colleagues.
所以我想知道...
So I was wondering...
...也许你愿意做点能让你引以为傲的事情
...maybe you'd like to do something today you'd be proud of.
- 是什么? - 拯救一个年轻女孩的生命
- That would be? - Saving the life of a young lady.
- 我要听见她的声音 - 好
- Put her on the phone. - Okay.
莉莉 打个招呼
Lilly, say hello.
阿曼达 他们有五个人...
Amanda, there are five guys...
嘘
Shh.
威尔斯? 我打算放弃 但我绝不投降
Wells? I am giving up. But I am not surrendering.
你不能一举两得
You can't have it both ways.
别和我说什么不可能
Don't tell me what I can't have.
我需要辆警车护送我带这女孩离开
I want an escort out of here with the girl.
如果我顺利离开了
If I pass through without any trouble,
我就会放了莉莉 保证她毫发无损
I will let Lilly go, unharmed.
我们马上就派车过去
电影精选列表