欢迎回来
Welcome home.
你个扫兴的家伙
You big buzz kill.
- 史旺森小姐 - 在
- Mrs. Swanson. Yes?
今天的行程会有所推迟
I am running a bit behind today.
我已通知维齐尔先生预约推迟十二分钟
I told Mr. Vidier I was going to push him 12 minutes.
- 于是所有的计划都得后延 - 嗯
- So that bumps everyone else down. - Sure.
今天我得送孩子上学
I had to drop off the kids today.
你把所有预约推迟十五分钟
So can you push everyone down 15 minutes
还得通知我的教练
and call my trainer.
看她能不能把我安排到十二点一刻
See if she can get me in at 12:15.
到时我该忙完了
I should be done by then.
应该赶得上
I should be all caught up.
我妻子打电♥话♥来说...
My wife called...
不想死就乖乖趴在地上
On the fucking ground or die.
- 快点 - 都赶紧趴下
- Move it. - Everybody down.
- 都趴下 - 趴在地上 快点
- Get down on the ground. - Get on the ground. Move.
快
Move.
大家不必惊慌 保持安静
Everyone remain calm and quiet.
擅自走动喧哗者 杀无赦
If you move or make any sound, you will die.
你 站起来
You. Up.
你儿子布伦登和利亚姆
Brendon and Liam.
一个三年级 一个五年级
Grades three and five.
在中心小学就读
Centerville Elementary School.
你夫人叫林恩吧?
Your wife, Lynn?
每逢周二 周四都会去练普拉提
She's at Pilates till 10 where she goes every Tuesday and Thursday.
十点后会赶往胜利圣母教堂参与表演
Then she goes to her part-time gig at Our Lady of Victory Church.
你家庭美满幸福 格伦
You have a beautiful family, Glen.
如果你不好好配合我们 他们都得死
But they will all be dead by day's end if you do not cooperate with me fully.
懂了么?
Do you understand?
嗯
Mm-hm.
让出纳员打开钱箱 交出现金
Have your tellers open their drawers and give the cash to my men now.
史旺森小姐 听到没?
Ms. Swanson. Ms. Swanson?
让出纳好好配合这些人
Have your tellers give these men anything that they want.
马上 明白吗?
Right now. Okay?
不想让她死 就大点声
Say it loud or she dies.
史旺森夫人 让出纳交出所有现金 要快
Ms.Swanson, have them open the drawers and give the men the money. Now.
快
Now. Now.
- 快点 - 打开钱箱
- Hurry up. - Open the fucking drawers.
好的
Okay, okay.
我讨厌银行家
I don't like bankers.
我是地区经理
I am a regional manager.
我没有实权 只是个傀儡
I don't make decisions. I follow orders.
知道今年有多少人因你而无家可归么?
How many houses have you foreclosed on this year?
多少?
How many?
很多
Too many.
- 太多了 - 知道为啥么?
- Too many. - You know why?
因为贪婪 格伦
It's greed, Glen.
诸位 贪婪就像种传染病...
Greed, people. It's a disease...
会自上而下地侵蚀我们的国家
that is eating away at our nation from the top down.
个体责任感 才是立国之本
Personal responsibility. That's what builds a nation.
人人只取所需
You take what you need.
既不贪婪 也不将就
No more. No less.
走
Let's go.
他们定会为你感到骄傲的
They'd be so proud of you.
我则不然
Now me, not so much.
离异 无儿无女 入不敷出
Divorced. No kids. Broke.
房♥产税让我不堪重负 我可能得卖♥♥掉这房♥子
Property tax is killing me, and I may have to sell the place.
反正... 我和莉莉也不需要这么大的房♥子
It's just... It's too big for me and Lilly and it doesn't make sense.
- 需要多少钱? - 你没必要这样
- How much do you need? - No. You have done enough.
- 这是我们自己的事 - 多少钱?
- We live here. We will pay the bills. - How much?
曼蒂 看到我的靴子了么?
Mandy, have you seen my boots?
在门廊 上面都是泥巴
They're on the porch. They were covered in mud.
又不是拖鞋 靴子上沾点泥再正常不过
That's why they're called boots, not slippers.
你要穿着它们出门的
You wear them outdoors.
在这找衣服就像复活节时找彩蛋那么困难
Getting dressed around here is like a frigging Easter egg hunt.
她考虑过重回学校吗?
Has she thought about taking classes again?
你留着明早谈这个吧
You can have that chat tomorrow.
她会很乐意和你说说她对高等教育的看法的
She'd love to give you her thoughts on higher education.
天啊 阿曼达 她总得给自己找点事做吧
Christ, Amanda. She's got to do something with herself.
你有和她谈过...?
Have you even talked to her about...?
够了 杰克 我很累了
Enough, Jake. I am tired.
我想歇下
I just want to relax.
好吧
Okay.
拜 待会见哈
Bye. I will see you guys later.
你去哪?
Where you going?
出去
Out.
- 达伦在等着呢 - 达伦?
- Darren's waiting. - Darren?
达伦·卡莱尔 米勒他儿子 你记得他的
Darren Carlyle. Miller's kid. You remember him.
我只记得我不喜欢他
I remember not liking him.
杰克 别这样 他人挺好的
Jake, relax. Please. He's a good guy.
他不像这里其他的废物那样愚蠢
He's not some idiot like the rest of the losers around here.
他不是因为卖♥♥大♥麻♥进过少年教♥养♥院♥吗?
Didn't he go to juvie for selling weed?
早八百年前的事了
Years ago.
我...
I...
...非常
...love you
爱你
So much.
拜
Bye.
你太敏感了
You're real subtle.
这是种天赋
It's a gift.
- 嘿 宝贝 - 嘿 帅哥
- Hey, baby. - Hey, you.
过来
Come here.
唔
Mm.
哇 你真美
Wow. You look nice.
谢啦
Thanks.
- 我看到你哥哥回来了- 是啊
- I noticed your brother's back. - Yep.
- 还是喜欢多管闲事? - 没错
- He still got a stick up his ass? - Yep.
不管怎样他总是不喜欢我
He never liked me much anyways.
我们赶紧走吧
Let's just go.
嘿 达伦 进来坐会儿吧 喝杯啤酒或什么的
Hey, Darren, come on in for a sec. Have a beer or something.
杰克 你不是我爸爸 好吗?
Jake, you're not my dad. Okay?
明白了吗?
Roger that?
我们走 快点
Let's go. Now.
走 快点 开车
Go. Come on. Please. Drive.
快点 我们走 哇哦
Come on. Let's go. Whoa.
啊哈 嗯
Uh-huh. Uh-huh.
真有意思呀 没错
Well, that's interesting. Yeah.
这消息真该早点汇报给我
That's the kind of news I could have used last week.
怎么了?
Problem?
峰会时间提前了
Summit's been moved up.
明天下午
Tomorrow afternoon.
人员方面没问题的
We can be ready.
RDX: 三次甲基三硝基胺 军用高能炸♥药♥
RDX呢?
The RDX?
我去和埃克特说 他的人明早之前就能弄好
I will talk to Eckert. His boys can make it by morning.
行 开始加快进度吧
All right. Let's make it work.
安全
Clear.
那个感应器没用了 反正你也不需要它了
Disable that sensor. You don't need it anyway.
快好了
Almost there.
杰克森 给他们发分成
Jackson, give them their bit.
不会多给也不会克扣
No more, no less.
发薪了 兄弟们 发薪了
Payday, boys, payday.
计划有变
A change of plans.
行动改到明天 临近傍晚
We move tomorrow. Late afternoon.
也就是说这辆车明早之前得弄好
Which means this car needs to be ready by morning.
而且RDX也要尽快配备好
And the RDX rigged as soon as possible.
不如现在就透露一下全盘计划?
How about you start telling us what the actual game plan is?
那位跟屁虫貌似就知道所有的事
Your lap dog over there seems to know everything.
我了解他 也信任他
I know him. I trust him.
这么说太逗了
Well, that's just cute.
祝贺你啊
Congratulations to you.
不过我们还是一样尽心尽力的
电影精选列表