2002年夏天 我十九岁
In the summer of 2002, I was 19 years old.
从未离开华盛顿州布里奇顿的我
Lived my whole life in Bridgeton, Washington.
高中毕业后 和大家一样 以伐木为业
After high school, I did what everybody did: worked at the lumber mill.
但和大多数偏安一隅的人不同...
But unlike most people here who never leave...
我并不安于现状
I knew I wanted something more.
怀揣梦想 我离开布里奇顿
Something to get me out of Bridgeton
投身行伍保家卫国
and also serve my country.
我加入了美国海军陆战队
So I enlisted in the United States Marine Corps.
在那里我接受了此生最严格的训练
It was the toughest training of my life.
全方位无死角的训练
We prepared for everything.
囊括海陆空各种项目
By land, sea or air.
无论何地燃起战火 陆战队员都能有备无患
Wherever combat may be, Marines are prepared.
实现目标只是其中的一方面...
It wasn't just about achieving your goals...
更要坚定信心
but about believing in yourself.
我们的铭言是 永远忠诚
Our motto: Semper Fi.
恪己守信 永远忠诚
Always faithful. Always loyal.
忠于战友
To your comrades in arms.
忠于国家
To your country.
忠于家庭
To your family.
"我等美国海军陆战队员,在长达二百二十五年的时间里,一直堪称集勇气、智慧、军魂为一体的典范"
- 杰米.琼斯 在2000年第32次中♥央♥军事会议中的发言
我见多识广
I saw the world.
十年多的时间里 我辗转于世界各地
For more than 10 years, I moved about the globe.
或为执行任务 或为派遣需要 或为战事之需
Missions. Deployments. War.
我偶尔会有点假期
Every now and again, you get to take leave.
我的父母几年前已去世
My folks passed away a few years back.
家里只剩下两个姐妹 莉莉和阿曼达
Family for me now is just my two sisters, Lilly and Amanda.
离家十四个月后的今天 我得以重归故里
It's been over 14 months and today I am going home.
# 阔别经年 故土如旧 #
Not a whole lot's changed Since I have been gone
海军陆战队3
国土防线
# 还是当年的乐队 奏着陈年的老歌♥ #
Same old band Still plays the same old songs
# 那家简陋的酒吧 现在还一如从前 #
Yeah, this hole-in-the-wall dive bar Don't ever get old
# 顾客算不上多 我却常去坐坐 #
Oh, they never did sell out. And I am still sold
# 朋友你好 别来无恙 #
Hello, my friend How long's it been
# 往昔恍然再现 #
Yesterdays are here again
# 除非皓月不再 一切势难改变 #
Shoot the moon till that big old ball falls down
# 小城里的人们还是那般模样 #
Small-town boys haven't changed their ways
# 津津乐道于过往的光辉岁月 #
Still living in the glory days
# 还是那句话 唯愿一切越来越好 #
Same old stories. Just keep getting better somehow #
# 岁月荏苒 古城也该换换新装 #
It's time to put a fresh coat of new paint on this old town
# 脑中依稀映出不久前 #
Well, I remember not so long ago
# 这片阑珊灯火的青涩模样 #
The newness of that old familiar glow
# 而今 这些霓虹均已沧桑到吱吱作响 #
Yeah, these neon lights have got that same old buzz
# 这里的现在和往昔 没什么两样 #
This place is what it is and what it was
# 朋友你好 别来无恙 #
Hello, my friend. How long's it been
# 往昔恍然再现 #
Yesterdays are here again
# 除非皓月不再 一切势难改变 #
Shoot the moon till that big old ball falls down
# 小城里的人们还是那般模样 #
Some folks still haven't changed their ways #
# 津津乐道于过往的光辉岁月 #
Still living in the glory days
# 还是那句话 唯愿一切越来越好 #
Same old stories. Just keep getting better somehow
# 岁月荏苒 古城也该换换新装 #
It's time to put a fresh coat of new paint on this old town
不认识路了 伙计?
You lost, boy?
你老子知道你在装警♥察♥么?
Your daddy know you're out playing cop?
看清楚了 臭小子
Now you take a good look, smartass.
队长
Chief.
哪来的呀? 商场保安?
Of what? Mall security?
管你是不是陆战队的 老子照样敢揍你
Marine or not, I will kick your ass.
来吧
Come here.
- 你过的好么? - 挺好 你呢?
- Well, how you doing, man? - Good. You?
没啥可抱怨的 还凑合
I can't complain. I try not to.
看看你 不错呀 真不赖 壮了点 但很健康
Just look at you, pal. You're looking good. Real good. A little heavy, but healthy.
- 是吧 - 你还是那么二
- You know. - You look as dumb as ever.
- 是啊 有啥办法呢? - 是呀
- Yeah, well, what do you do? - Yeah.
- 能在家待多长时间? - 两周
- So how long are you home for? - Two weeks.
足够咱俩疯狂一把了 走吧 车在那边
More than enough time for you and me to get in trouble. Come on. Car's this way.
伍迪的店还在么?
What happened to Woody's?
他儿子接手后就没落了
Went to shit when his kid took over.
加速啊
Let's head it up.
天啊 方向盘太难控制 真是难以置信
Jeez. This thing steers like a nightmare. It's unbelievable.
- 烂的不行 - 是啊
- Well, it is a piece of junk. - Yeah.
不能换辆新的? 布里奇顿买♥♥不起是怎么的?
Can't get anything new? Bridgeton can't afford a new truck?
这里啥都买♥♥不起 你又不是不知道
Bridgeton can't afford shit, man. You know that.
- 你有见过我妹妹么? - 经常见到她
- You seen my little sister running around? - Time to time.
- 她还好么? - 她还那样 玩世不恭的
- How's she doing? - Lilly's Lilly. You know? She's having fun.
- 她现在在找工作 - 找工作?
- She's looking for a job right now. - For a job?
嗯
Mm-hm.
你不是把她介绍到克莱斯顿那里工作吗?
I thought you set her up at Creston's?
是的 安分了几个星期 但是...
I did. Went pretty good for a couple weeks there too, but...
后来她甩手不干 还辱骂老板
Then she went and told old Cresty to go fuck himself.
- 辱骂老板? - 没错
- She told Cresty to go fuck himself? - That's so you know.
- 她就这样 - 是啊 老样子
- Lilly's Lilly. - Yeah, Lilly is Lilly.
噢 阿曼达 我的烹饪课程算是白学了
Whoa. Amanda. Cooking school has not paid off.
# 时间一分一秒地临近 #
Soon the time is only hours
# 我们又将重返故土 #
That we will be going home again
他回来了
There he is.
看到你安然无恙真好
Oh, it's so good to see you in one piece.
- 你气色不错 - 你也是
- You look great. - You look good.
- 这伤哪弄的? - 你不知道么?
- I don't know about this. - You don't know about this?
- 我喜欢 - 别管了... 你喜欢?
- I love it. - Get over... You love it?
你留长发了?
Your hair's gotten longer.
- 你头发也长啦 - 没惹麻烦吧?
- Yours has too. - You staying out of trouble?
嗯
Hmm.
- 啥? - 来点啥? 给你拿点啥?
- Hmm? - What do you need? What can I get you?
- 冰啤 - 给
- A cold beer. - Done.
- 干杯 - 干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
祝贺你安然归来
Here's to coming home in one piece.
酒吧里不少乡亲
Plenty more where that came from.
对你这位本地英才可是翘首以盼啊
They can't wait to see the local celebrity down at the bar.
有汉堡和牛排 牛排十点钟时就做好了
I got burgers. I got ribs. The ribs are done in, like, 10.
汉堡刚新鲜出炉
The burgers are pretty much ready now.
约莫十分钟前做好的吧
I think they were ready about 10 minutes ago.
- 那就别吃汉堡 - 还有其它好东西
- Maybe stay away from the burgers. - We got lots more.
还有土豆沙拉 馅饼 豌豆和...
I made potato salad. I have got pie. I got pecan and...
你要催肥我么?
Trying to fatten me up already?
是滴 你是该长点肉了
That's what I do. I got to fatten you up.
给 多吃点
Here, have more.
够了
I am good.
- 我爸妈还问起你 - 他们还好么?
- Mom and Dad been asking about you. - How's Bernie and Gernie?
越来越觉得他们关心你远胜于我
Starting to think they love you more than me.
必须的 你家老爷子伯尼在忙些啥?
Of course they do. What's Bernie been up to?
- 高尔夫 想不到吧? - 真的?
- Golf. You believe that? - Really?
- 高尔夫? - 他入门蛮快
- Golfing? - Must be a quick learner.
差点(handicap):高尔夫竞技者的个人平均得分减去标准得分
(The average score above par)
- 老爸平均成绩差点十二杆 - 十二杆?
- He's about a 12 handicap. Twelve?
- 猜猜我妈妈多少杆? - 多少?
- Guess what mom is. - What?
九杆
Nine.
伯尼肯定气坏了
Bernie must be pissed.
老爸为这事整晚睡不着觉
Yeah. Dad's losing sleep over it too.
说到失眠 你们睡得好么?
Speaking of losing sleep, how are you sleeping?
- 我还好 - 撒谎
- I am sleeping. - That is a complete lie.
你呢? 还是半夜偷偷出去鬼混?
What about you? Still crawling out the window at midnight?
直到凌晨四点才回来
I am still coming home at 4 a.m.
工作如何?
How's work?
- 还好 - 和克雷西相处愉快?
- Good. You and Cresty getting along?
- 蛮顺利 - 真的?
- Swimmingly. - Swimmingly, huh?
听说你曾辱骂他
I heard you told him to go fuck himself.
呃... 克雷西就是个混♥蛋♥
Um... Cresty's an asshole.
他再混♥蛋♥也是你老板
He's an asshole, but he gave you a job.
以后再说吧 杰克 又不是什么大事
Later, Jake. It's not a big deal.
不是大事? 你能再帮她找个工作?
It's not a big deal? You going to find her another job?
我去看看肉熟了没
I will go check on that meat.
电影精选列表