-你想我跟着你么? -不用了
-You want me to follow you? -No.
晚安
Good night then.
-你好 -你没事么?
-Hello. -Are you OK?
-我没事 为什么我会有事呢? -因为灯亮着
-I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? -Because the lights are on.
-它们本来就亮着 不是么? -滚开
-They're up there aren't they? -Just get out of here.
上来 这样我们才能把问题解决
Come on up here and we can figure this out.
-你想杀我? -我只想和你谈谈
-You're gonna shoot me. -I just wanna talk to you.
金库里有一个摄像头 这辆车里有一把铲子和一些袋子
There's a camera in the vault. There's a shovel and some bags in this car.
你们想杀了我然后把我埋在别处
You're gonna kill me and bury me somewhere.
-你们就可以置身度外了...
-You're gonna blame the whole thing...
一个好的出纳首先要是一个好的计算器
A good teller is primarily a good counter.
我朋友会给你们买♥♥杯喝的
My friend would like to buy you a drink.
我再说一次 或许你应该写下来
I'll say it again. Maybe you'll write it down this time.
有钱的人才有权利
Whoever has the money has the power.
从结尾开始 如果你不知道中间的情节 就不能讲故事
Start at the end. Can't tell a story if you don't know where it's going.
那个混♥蛋♥不停的打我
Fucker shot me through and through.
你在哪里 克里斯托弗?
Where you been Christopher?
-在藏钱? -什么?
-Hiding the money. -What?
六点在市长的圣诞树下见
I'll meet you at six o'clock at the mayor's Christmas tree.
那有1个小时的路程 你♥他♥妈♥的人和钱在哪里?
That's over an hour away. Where the fuck are you and the money?
我要路易斯 一旦我们安全了 我会告诉你钱在哪里
I'm gonna pick up Lewis. Once we're safe I'll tell you where the money is.
不 不 听我说 现在银行一团糟
No no. Now listen to me. The bank is a mess.
我们必须离开这里 你也是 我能帮你离开这里
We all gotta get out of here that includes you. I can help you with that.
如果我被抓了 我会赌赌运气 他们可能根本不相信我
I get caught I'll take my chances. They might not even believe me.
冒险可不是你的生活
It's not your life that you're taking a chance with.
现在 鲍尼会把这个瞎子一刀一刀的切下来
Now Bone will cut this blind piece of shit right up the middle.
-不 他不会 -是的 他会的
-No he won't. -Yes he will.
-我现在有权利 -什么?
-I have the power. -What?
我拿着钱 所以 我有权利 对吗? 我有权利
I have the money which means I have the power right? I have the power.
-听着 -不 你听我说
-Just listen. -No you listen to me.
六点 市长的圣诞树 我有钱 我有权利
Six o'clock. The mayor's Christmas tree. I have the money. I have the power.
我有权利 六点
I have the power. Six o'clock.
路易斯最好没人跟哨
And Lewis better not have a mark on him.
-凯丽 -终于来了
-Kelly? -It's about time.
我一直在想什么时候你才能鼓起勇气和我打招呼
I wondered when you were gonna get up your nerve to say hello.
-我想 我一直都想 -我想你
-I wanted to. I've been wanting to. -I miss you.
我想和你说话
I miss talking to you.
你还生我气么?
You're not mad at me anymore?
你从未见过吗? 你想见么?
You've never seen it you know. You wanna see it?
见什么?
See what?
现在这是我的一部分了
It's a part of me now.
坐下
Sit down.
-钱在哪里? -他说他不记得了
-Where is it? -He says he doesn't remember.
-路易斯 你好吗? -我很好
-Lewis are you OK? -I'm terrific.
别这样 克里斯 告诉我钱在哪里
Don't do this Chris. Just tell me where it is.
-我不知道 -妈的
-I don't know where it is. -Bullshit.
-嘿 嘿 嘿
-Hey! Hey! Hey!
天啊
Jesus Christ.
起来
Get up.
怎么?
What? Huh?
我知道 你想杀我
I know. You wanna kill me.
我会先杀了鲍尼
I've gotta kill Bone first.
我在这里问我自己
I'm standing here asking myself you know
他真是哑巴吗?
"Is he really that dumb?"
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
或者 他真是那么聪明吗?
Or you know "Is he really that smart?"
他不记得了 他不记得了
He don't remember. He doesn't remember.
你的记事本呢?
Where's your notebook huh?
你的小记事本呢? 在哪里 它在哪里?
Where's your little notebook? Where is it? Is it in here?
在这里 这是什么?
Here it is. What's this?
知道吗 所有漂亮的农场女孩
You know all those shitty-ass farm girls
她们都长的很像
you know they all look alike.
你只记得一个
There's only one that you'll remember right?
鲍尼 他把钱埋了 他把钱埋了
Bone he buried it. He's buried it.
让我们去把钱挖出来 快点 快点
Well you know let's go and dig it up. Come on. Come on.
整件事只有3到4天的时间
You know there was a three-or four-day period in this whole thing
我一直都以为可以把你一个人留下来
I just thought we could you know leave you behind.
我以为如果事情一切顺利 你可以重新回到你自己的生活中去
I thought if it all went well you could go back to your life.
就像原来的你一样
Such as it was.
把它扔上来 马上
Throw it up. Now.
把另一袋拿过来
Bring up the other one.
开始暖和了?
It's getting warmer?
你过来 快点
You have to come over here now. Come on.
我死了么?
Am I dead?
我一定死了 没人和我说话了
I must be. No one's talking to me.
-你没死 -哦 感谢上帝
-You're not dead. -Oh! Praise Jesus.
别动
Stay put.
你真的忘记了么?
Did you really forget?
很久以前 我一觉醒来
Once upon a time I woke up
我抢了诺埃尔银行
and I robbed the Noel Town Bank.
我把钱还了回去并且去自首
I returned the money and confessed my part
但是最后FBI认定象我这样的人
but in the end the FBI decided that someone like me
决不会那样干
could never pull off something like that.
马蒂切断的是电♥话♥线而不是闭路线
Marty cut the phone line instead of the video feed
所以整件事都被银行的摄像头拍下了
so the whole thing was caught on the bank cameras.
我仍然去上课 他们告诉我 我的先后顺序变好多了
I still go to class and they tell me my sequencing is getting better and I...
哦 等等 餐厅
Oh wait. The restaurant.
塔特尔先生给了我们一笔贷款
Mr. Tuttle gave us the loan.
你多找了我一块钱
You gave me a dollar too much.
他每隔一段时间来吃一顿午餐
He comes in once in a while for lunch.
我又开始滑冰了
I started skating again.
我虽然没以前那么棒 但还是很不错的
I'm not as good as I used to be but I'm OK.
那晚在老24号♥公路上发生的事情 现在已经成为了我的一部分了
What happened that night on old Route 24 is a part of me now.
我只是希望有一天 凯丽愿意再见我一面
I just hope that one day Kelly will be ready to see me again
我可以告诉她 我只能在梦里说的话
and I can finally tell her what I've only been able to say in my dreams.
在那之前我能做的只是一觉醒来
Until then all I can do is wake up
用肥皂洗澡
take a shower with soap
努力原谅自己
and try to forgive myself.
如果我能做到 或许其他人也能原谅我
And if I can do that then maybe others will forgive me too.
我不知道这是否能实现
I don't know if that will happen.
我想我只能先从原谅自己开始做起
I guess I'll just have to work backwards from there.
电影精选列表