但是你也没喝醉...
But then it doesn't give you a hangover either so...
除非你脑子了现在很混乱
Unless your brain's all fucked up.
-你为Framington打球? -不是的 伙计
-You played for Framington right? -No man.
让我收拾一下
Let me just clean up some of this mess.
这是什么?
What's this?
这个?这是我♥干♥了很多天才有的一个计划
This? This is a project I've been working on for very many months.
可能还不能给每个人看 但是 这就是生活
Probably not ready for anyone to see yet but such is life.
-这些都是银行? -是的 克里斯
-These all banks? -Mm-hmm. That's right Chris.
这都是银行
They're all banks.
为什么你要拍银行?
Why are you taking pictures of banks?
-因为我要抢其中一家
-Because I'm gonna rob one of them.
-是的 我们要抢其中一家
-Well we're gonna rob one of them.
总有一些好的小农村银行
Some nice little farm bank in the ass-end of nowhere
放着所有的冬收现金
where they get all that winter harvest cash.
你明白我在说什么吗?
You know what I'm talking about?
-你想从农民身上偷钱? -不 克里斯
-You wanna steal from farmers? -No Chris.
我想从剥削农民的那些人那里偷钱
I'm gonna steal from the corporate fuckers who rape the farmers.
那些地主给了美国农民足够的土地给他们耕种
Agribusiness fat cats who give the American farmer
却没给他们足够的生活要素
enough to grow his crop but not enough to live.
-这就是悲剧 -确实很悲惨
-Fucking tragedy is what it is. -Totally tragic.
所以我们必须在很多大农场里找一家银行
So we gotta find a bank in the middle of a lot of big farms
每年就这一次 换句话说 现在
where one time a year i.e. right now
他们那里已经储存了很多备用现金了
they're gonna fill that vault with cash
所以 那个叫约翰的地主可以出钱让胡安或雷蒙给他收割
so that Farmer John can pay Juan or Ramon to pick his crops.
这里很僻静 空旷
There's this quiet empty place
没有足够的安全设施
with no security to speak of
这个僻静空旷的地方 甚至没人知道他的存在
and this quiet empty place no one really knows exists.
所以 你也不愿意开1个半小时的车来这里工作
I mean isn't that why you drive an hour and a half each way to work there?
这是什么?
What is this?
克里斯 我明白你有被骗的感觉 但我需要你的帮助
Chris I will totally understand if you feel betrayed but I need your help.
你想我抢银行?
You want me to rob the bank?
-我不能那样做 -为什么不能 因为这样犯法?
-I can't do that. -Why not huh? Because it's wrong?
我不知道 但是如果我...
I don't know but if I had...
如果我让我的生活
If I had my life ripped out from underneath me
象你那样承受另外一个自己的痛苦
the way you had your life ripped out from underneath you
我不会在乎这是对是错
I don't think I'd give even half a rat's ass about what was right or wrong.
我只想找回以前的生活
I'd just fucking want my old life back you know?
瞧这个 拖地板 伙计
Look at this shit. Mopping floors man.
你不想找回以前的生活吗?
Don't you want your old life back?
-你不能逼我 -是的 我不能
-You can't give that to me. -No I can't.
但是我可以让你过的更好
But I can give you something maybe even better.
我可以让你拥有权利
I can give you the power.
-权利?
-Power?
-权利
-Power.
为什么不坐下来呢? 我来告诉你详情
Why don't you sit down? I'll tell you about it.
拜托?
Please?
我父亲曾经对我说 可能我们唯一有共识的事情
My old man used to say to me probably the only thing we ever really agreed on
就是谁有钱 谁就有权利
whoever has the money has the power.
你可能需要写在你的记事本上
You might wanna jot that down in your book.
这是你应该记下的
It's something you're gonna need to remember.
你现在有权利么 克里斯?
Do you have the power right now in your life Chris? Huh?
-有吗? -我不知道
-Do you? -I don't know.
你知道有多少看门人有话事权吗?
How many janitors you know have any kind of power to speak of?
问你一个问题
Here's a question.
谁养活你呢?
Who pays for your life?
你每周去自动提款机2次还是3次呢?
You go to the ATM what two three times a week?
-3次 -3次
-Three. -Three times. Wow.
这些钱怎么来呢? 你有一辆车
Where does that money come from? You drive a car.
谁买♥♥的呢? 谁买♥♥的保险?
Who pays for that? Who pays for the insurance?
总的来算 买♥♥车肯定比租车贵
Given your track history it must be more than the rent
那么是谁每个月初还贷买♥♥车呢?
which gets paid on the first of every month by who?
-爸爸 -对
-Daddy. -Bingo.
你♥爸♥爸 他会花钱养你
Your old man he'll pay money to take care of you
但是他不会给你足够的钱 为什么呢?
but he won't give you enough money to take care of yourself. Why not?
他觉得你养活不了自己 所以 他仅仅拿出一点钱来
He doesn't think that you can so he just doles out enough money
所以 你必须依赖他
so that you have to depend on him.
你和农民们一样都被骗了 克里斯 你很可悲的
You're as stuck as the farmers Chris. You star in your own tragedy.
如果我要的话 我爸爸会给我钱的
My father would give me money if I asked.
嘿 嘿 嘿 这是瞎扯
Hey hey hey. That's... That's bullshit.
抱歉 我们给他打电♥话♥吧
I'm sorry. Let's call him up.
给他打电♥话♥ 向他要
Call him up ask him.
向他要1万元 看他怎么说
Ask him for ten grand and see what he says.
或者向他要1千元 看他怎么说
Hell ask him for one grand and see what he says.
告诉他你想做生意
Tell him you wanna start a business.
你要不到的
You can't.
我知道 我是说 我去蹲过监狱 克里斯
I know. I mean you know I went to prison for my sins Chris
所以 我不必让他们缠着我
so I don't have to carry them around with me.
但你呢 你♥爸♥爸为你付账单
But you your old man picked up the tab
你每周都开车去老24号♥农场公路一次
so now you drive out Old Farm Road 24 once a week
到现场去提醒自己 让自己的大脑能够保持记忆
to the spot just to remind yourself keep it fresh in your head
你以为你是什么狗屁玩意啊
just what a piece of shit you think you are.
-我原以为我们是朋友 -我们是朋友
-I thought we were friends. -We are friends.
一个老瞎子穿的象赖瑞·佛林特
Outside of some old blind guy dressed like Larry Flynt
我是你现在最好的朋友 我是认真的
I'm the best friend you got right now and I mean that.
你是克里斯·普莱特
You were Chris Pratt.
我比你大3岁 可我很尊敬你
I was three years ahead of you and I looked up to you.
你当时真帅
You were fucking beautiful.
但是后来...
But then...
现在 我要帮你
Well now I'm gonna help you.
-怎么帮 -我会再说一遍
-How? -I'll say it again.
或许你应该把这些写下来
Maybe you'll write it down this time.
谁有钱 谁就有权利
Whoever has the money has the power.
克里斯?你在干吗? 你要离开么?
Chris? Where are you going? Are you leaving?
来吧 宝贝
Come on sweetie.
我们算出运作一家餐馆要30000元
We figure it's 30 000 to convert to a restaurant
另外1万元用于让我们做流动资金 上下浮动几千元
another ten or so to get us up on our feet plus or minus a few thousand.
给他看看菜单 伙计
Show him the menu kid.
这是分开的晚餐菜单么?
Is there a separate dinner menu?
我们想开一个早餐和午餐的餐馆
We're just gonna be open for breakfast and lunch.
-那样我们晚上就可以休息 -是的
-That way we have our nights free. -I see.
菜单上有Abbie Huey
OK we have the Abbie the Huey.
-这是以谁的名字命名的三文治呢? -我崇拜的人
-Who are these sandwiches named after? -People I've admired.
-我们也可以以你的名字命名一个 如果你希望的话 -我看不必了
-We could name one after you. -I don't think that's necessary.
-当然可以 为什么不呢? -哦 这样很不错 可是
-Sure sure. Why not? -Well that's very kind but...
你姓什么?
What's your first name?
-鲁本 -你的字是什么?
-Reuben. -What's your middle name?
-路易斯... -30000元看起来有点少了 伙计
-Lewis... -30 000 seems a little low boys.
-这个地方现在是加油站么? -是的 但是你可以让他为你工作
-This place is a gas station now? -Yeah but you make that work for you.
保持加油站的主题 或许你可以停一辆大众汽车在一个抽水机旁边
Keep the gas station theme maybe you park a VW bus at one of the pumps
另外写上这地方的名字
paint the name of the place on the side.
是的 这个地方的名字 是的 Lew是...
Yeah the name of the place. Uh... Yes. Lew's...
Lew是午餐 瞧 我叫路易斯 Lew
Lew's Your Lunch. See I'm Lewis Lew.
这个地方仅仅只经营早餐和...
The place is just gonna be open for breakfast and...
很聪明
It's very clever.
-但是我们不会那样叫他 -是吗 我还有很多创意
-But we don't have to call it that. -Yeah I got lots of ideas.
除了那个鲁本打嗝外 我觉得还是很不错的一次交谈
Aside from that Reuben hiccup I think it went pretty well.
我觉得很不错 我们的朋友赫恩曾经玩过爵士乐
I've got a good feeling about it. Our man Hearn was jazzed.
我不知道你发现没有 我觉得他很棒 你认为呢?
I don't know if you noticed. I think he was pretty excited don't you think?
克里斯?
Chris?
-克里斯? -我在这 路易斯
-Chris? -I'm right here Lewis.
-我以为你把我一个人扔在这了 -我不会扔下你的
-I thought you left me. -I didn't leave you.
来吧 我开车送你上班
Come on. I'll drive you back to work.
谁能告诉我我们国家的3个组织策略
Who can tell me our three organizational strategies?
-礼节
-Ritual.
格调
Pattern.
循环
And... repetition.
-妈的 -很好
-Shit. -Very good.
嘿
Hey.
如果你想过干久一点 我们可以练习计算或
If you ever wanna stay late we could practice counting or...
从某种角度来看 我不知道我是不是本质上就怕老婆
Technically I don't know that I'm pussy-whipped per se
电影精选列表